安德里亚,我的孩子。
Andrea, my boy.
他们对你做了什么?
What have they done to you?
——水。-别理她。
- Water. - Let her be.
你,拿把椅子来。
You, bring a chair.
喝吧,我的儿子。慢慢地喝。
Drink, my son. Drink slowly.
哦,我的孩子。
Oh, my boy.
哦,mammma。
Oh, mammma.
Mammina。
Mammina.
仁慈的上帝。他们差点杀了你。
Merciful god. They've almost killed you.
为什么要折磨他?他为什么被锁着?
Why has he been tortured? Why is he in chains?
我会及时通知你的,女人。
You'll be informed in good time, woman.
-这是你儿子吗?——是的。
- Is this your son? - Yes.
你现在对你的真爱没什么可说的了吗?
Have you nothing to say to your true love now?
你没必要对我撒谎。
You need not have lied to me.
你不爱他了,因为他是个农民。
You love him less because he's a peasant.
哈!
Huh!
他的农民出身给了他更多的东西……比你们这些出身高贵的小偷和刺客给他的还要多。
His peasant birth gave him something more... Than all you highborn thieves and assassins could ever give him.
我曾经因为这个毫无价值的骗局骂过他一次。
I cursed him once for this worthless fraud.
但我更诅咒你对他所做的一切。
But I curse you even more for what you have done to him.
-我-不,等等恺撒·博尔吉亚……我死后你还会活着让我为此感谢你——这是你教给我的最后一件事。
- I - no, wait. Cesare borgia... You will live after I am dead let me thank you for this- last of all the things that you have taught me.
在权力中没有胜利,在欺骗中没有荣誉,在你将要过的被所有人憎恨和鄙视的生活中没有未来。
There is no victory in power, no- no honor in deceit, no future in living as- as you will live- hated and despised by everyone.
Mammina,原谅我。我给你带来了巨大的痛苦。
Mammina, forgive me. I- I've caused you great pain.
他是高贵尊贵的贵族……我献上我全部的爱。
He's a lord of nobility and honor... To whom I offer all my love.
喜剧结束了。我的判决,安德里亚·佐波,仁慈点吧,我的主人,就像你希望上帝怜悯你一样。
The comedy is finished. My sentence, Andrea zoppo- be merciful, my lord, as you hope for god's mercy.
-把这个女人带走-她已经完成了她的使命
- Take this woman out of here-she has served her purpose-
哦。不!不!
oh. No! No!
我的判决,安德里亚·佐波。
My sentence, Andrea zoppo.
明天你将被关在城♥堡♥塔上的笼子里。
Is that tomorrow you shall be exposed in a cage on the castle tower.
作为一个奇观和一个警告……直到你骨瘦如柴。
There to remain as a spectacle and a warning... Until your bones drop apart.
我反对阁下的判断!
I protest your lordship's judgment!
这个忘恩负义的农民背叛了敬爱的殿下…造成了数百名优秀士兵的死亡造成了巨大的开支,危及了未来的收入。
This ungrateful peasant turned against your loving highness... Caused the death of hundreds of good troops... Created vast expenses and endangered future revenues.
我从未见过比这更引人注目的叛国行为!
I've never seen a more notable treason!
你觉得我太仁慈了吗,贝利?
You think I am being too merciful, belli?
一具半死的尸体在笼子里腐烂有什么惩罚?什么都没有。
What punishment is there for a half-dead carcass to rot in a cage? Nothing.
-让他反省自己的罪过。-你建议去地牢?
- Let him think on his sins. - You suggest a dungeon?
不,我亲爱的大人,更黑的。
No, my loving lord, something blacker.
挖出他的眼睛。
Gouge out his eyes.
把他弄瞎,让他的母夜叉带着他上路。
Blind him and set him on the road with his hag mother to lead him.
无论他走到哪里,让他成为你威严正义的警示。
And wherever he wanders, let him be a warning of the justice of your magnificence.
朋友,你真是万里挑一。我接受你的建议。
My friend, you're a man in a thousand. I accept your advice.
准备好尖木桩,执行判决。把囚犯带走。
Have sharpened stakes prepared and carry out the sentence. Remove the prisoner.
等等,大人!
Wait, my lord!
既然我有两个好拇指,木桩还有什么用?
What need is there of stakes when I have my two good thumbs?
欺诈是问题所在。
Gouging's the thing.
既然我能把他的眼睛挖出来,还有什么必要除掉他呢?就在这里给这群可敬的人娱乐吗?
And what need to remove him when I can pop his eyes out... Right here for the amusement of this worshipful company?
现在看起来。
Look now.
拇指轻轻一压,果冻就喷出来了。
A quick pressure of the thumbs and out squirts the jelly.
-这应该是一场值得一看的演出,对吧,麦当娜?
- This ought to be a show worth watching, eh, Madonna?
哦,别那么娇气,麦当娜。
Oh, don't be squeamish, Madonna.
你和我一样好奇农民的眼睛从眼窝里露出来是什么样子。
You're as curious as I to see what a peasants eyes look like out of their sockets.
继续吧,开战。我们都很感激你。
Proceed, messer belli. We'll all be grateful to you.
警卫,让他坐下,绑在椅子上。
Guards, seat him and tie him to the chair.
卡米拉,看着我。让我填满我的眼睛。
Camilla, look at me. Let me fill my eyes.
好好看看我。
Take a good look at me.
我是你见到的最后一个人。
I'm the last thing you'll see.
尖叫!你明白吗?尖叫!尖叫!
Scream! Do you understand? Scream! Scream!
阻止他!阻止他!你这个魔鬼,住手!
Stop him! Stop him! You devil, stop it!
一个艺术家和叛徒的眼睛!
The eyes of an artist and traitor!
看!很漂亮,不是吗?
Look! Pretty, aren't they?
它们属于你的伟大。
They belong to your greatness.
把那腐肉拿走。把他交给他母亲。
Take that carrion away. Hand him over to his mother.
他已经住够了宫殿。让他摸索着回到茅屋去吧。走吧,女人。
He's had his fill of palaces. Let him grope his way back to a hovel. Come along, woman.
愿上帝怜悯他。他是个英勇的战士。
God pity him. He was a gallant soldier.
这种战争没有胜利可言。
There's no victory in this kind of war.
我会继续依靠你的,贝利上尉。
I shall continue to rely on you, captain belli.
陛下没有比我更忠实的仆人了。
Your magnificence has no more faithful servant than I.
那么我的未来就有了保证——取决于我们俩谁先被绞死。
Then my future is assured- depending on which one of us is hanged first.
嗯?
-Hmm?
好,mammina。
Better, mammina.
-走,走。躺下。
- Go, go. Lie down.
为什么,瑞塔!
Why, belli!
Magnifico.
-哦,贝利。——Magnifico
- Oh, belli. - Magnifico.
你为什么等了这么久?我有坏消息要告诉你。
- Why did you wait so long- - I have bad news for you.
——嗯?-麦当娜·卡米拉试图追随你。
- Huh? - Madonna Camilla tried to follow after you.
-她被拦下,关在牢房♥里。-波吉亚?
- She was stopped, imprisoned in a cell. - By borgia?
不,埃斯特班先生。波吉亚斯带着他的军队去对付卡梅里诺了。
No, Don Esteban. Borgias gone with his army to move against camerino.
但他留下了一个强大的加里森。
But he left a strong Garrison.
H可以很快计划伏击,用刀或绞杀,用最好的…但我的脑子不太好使。
H can plan an ambush fast enough, use a knife or garrote with the best... But I have no brain for this.
在我看来,我们迷路了,完全无助。
It seems to me we're lost, completely helpless.
那你就更有理由安定下来过上帝给你的生活了。
All the more reason then for settling down to the life god meant you to live.
如果人们愿意,有办法夺回citté德尔蒙特。
There is a way of retaking citté del monte if the people are willing.
我不会让你再去杀人了。
I won't let you go back to this murdering.
波吉亚恐怖必须在某个地方停止。
The borgia terror must stop somewhere.
现在一个小小的星星之火将最终烧毁他的房♥子。
Now one small spark will start a fire that will eventually burn down his house.
但我必须去见人♥民♥。
But I must get to the people.
你觉得他们会跟着你吗?你是农民,佐波,对抗凯撒·波吉亚?
You think they'll follow you? You the peasant, zoppo, against cesare borgia?
他们追随自己的领主维拉诺。我可以为此发誓。
As they followed their own lord verano. I'll take an oath on that.
但整件事必须精心策划。
But the whole thing must be very carefully planned.
成功与否取决于隐蔽和准确的时机。
Success will depend upon stealth and exact timing.
首先我们要把马蒂亚,法比奥…还有一些来自cittédel monte的其他领导人到cresp-你怎么知道来这里?
Now, first we need to- to bring mattia, fabio... And some of the other leaders from citté del monte here to cresp- how did you know to come here?
谁,我吗?
Who, me?
大声点,贝利。
Speak up, belli.
-为什么,我以前来过这里——什么时候?
- Why, i-I've been here before. - When?
我们从费拉拉回来的时候。
On our return from ferrara.
那你一直都知道我是个骗子。
Then you knew all along that I was an impostor.
我自然从中获利了——一千金币。
Naturally I profited from it- a thousand ducats.
我只是无法忍♥受忠于一方。
I simply can't stand being loyal to one side.
我是个天生的叛徒。
I'm a born traitor.
说实话,贝利。
The truth, belli.
-我厌恶美好的感情。——嗯。和了吗?
- I detest fine sentiments. - Mmm. And yet?
我发现魔鬼并不总是给得最好的。
I've discovered the devil doesn't always pay best.
这整件事让我很高兴。
This whole thing pleases me.
谁背叛了谁,又是从哪里开始的?不管。
Who betrayed who, and where did it start? No matter.
我的同行中会有人说这是两面派……我是他们中最伟大的。
It shall be said among my fellow practitioners in double-dealing... That I was the greatest of them all.
这只能通过精确和精密来完成。法比奥。
This can only be accomplished with accuracy and precision. Fabio.
-什么事,先生?-你带你的人去广场。
- Yes, sir? - You will lead your men into the piazza.
——Mattia。-什么事,先生?
- Mattia. - Yes, sir?
你带着你的小队去大教堂后面的守备区。
You will take your group into the Garrison area behind the cathedral.
人必须守住城里的每一个哨所。-但我们没有武器。
- Men must cover every guard post in the city. - But we have no arms.
使用斧头,镰刀,任何东西。
Use axes, sickles, anything.
但你最有力的武器是出其不意。
But your most powerful weapon will be surprise.
每个人都必须选择一个人,等待合适的时机。
Each must choose a man and wait until the right time.
-我们什么时候罢♥工♥?-当你听到钟楼的钟声。
- When do we strike? - When you hear the tower bell.
这将是麦当娜·卡米拉安全离开城♥堡♥的信♥号♥♥。
It will be a signal that Madonna Camilla is safely out of the castle.
-那就打吧,一秒钟也别打。谁带她出来?
- Strike then, and not a second before. - Who will bring her out?
我会的。梅塞尔·贝利会给我们另一个奇迹。
I will. Messer belli will give us another miracle.
他会在正确的时间为我打开正确的窗户。
He will open the right window at the right time for me.
记住信♥号♥♥。麦当娜·卡米拉必须在你袭击之前离开城♥堡♥。
Remember the signal. Madonna Camilla must be out of the castle before you strike.
听着钟楼的钟声。
And listen for the tower bell.
这会告诉你她已经安全离开了。
That will tell you that she's safely out.
当塔楼的钟声响起,这意味着麦当娜卡米拉在城♥堡♥外面。
When the tower bell rings, it means Madonna Camilla is outside the castle.
各选一人。当铃响时,就去敲。
Each choose a man. When the bell rings, strike.
当铃响时,就去敲。
When the bell rings, strike.
所有清晰。
All clear.
奥尔西尼。
Orsini.
警卫!
Guard!
警卫!
Guard!
在花♥园♥里——漂亮的女孩们。
In the garden-beautiful girls.
这是什么?
What's this?
为什么,他喝醉了。这是所有。
电影精选列表