这个阿方索·德·埃斯特,他们说过他有多高大吗?
This Alfonso d'este, do they say how big he is?
是的。他们说他身高超过六英尺。一个巨人。
Yes. They say he's over six feet tall. A giant of a man.
恭敬地沉默是你至少能给你死去的丈夫的。
A respectful silence is the least you can offer your dead husband.
你说死人是不情愿的尸体吗?
Would you say the dead man made a reluctant corpse?
奥西尼船长,话多了,嘴巴就没了。
A loose tongue soon loses its mouth, captain orsini.
聪明的舌头从来不需要重复,埃斯特班先生…一个称职的刺客也不会。
A wise tongue never needs to repeat itself, Don Esteban... Nor does a competent assassin.
杜克凯撒。
Duke cesare.
我们遭受了重大损失。
We have suffered a most tragic loss.
我亲爱的姐姐露克蕾莎伤心欲绝。
My dear sister lucrezia's broken with grief.
法庭将为死者哀悼一段时间。
The court will observe a proper period of mourning.
-要多久,先生?-一年,凯撒大人。
- How long, de lorqua? - One year, my lord cesare.
一个月。
One month.
死者不应给生者造成太大的负担。
The dead must not place too great a burden on the living.
我相信一切,甚至死亡,都可以转化为利润。
It's my belief that everything, even death, can be turned into profit.
我们的军队占领了佩萨罗,里米尼,弗利。
Our armies hold pesaro, rimini, forli.
我们在去乌尔比诺,博洛尼亚,锡耶纳的路上。
We're on the road to urbino, Bologna, Siena.
整个托斯卡纳,意大利中部从海岸到海岸都将是我们的。
All Tuscany, the center of Italy from coast to coast will be ours.
然后不可避免地,米兰……和威尼斯。
Then inevitably, Milan... And venice.
但这个恶魔生的费拉拉挡着我们的路。
But this devil-begotten ferrara stands blocking our progress.
你,格拉维娜,你是军事天才。
You, gravina, you're the military genius.
-你觉得怎么样?-可能会有一万名士兵。
- How would you take it? - Perhaps with 10,000 troops.
或者一个女人。
Or a woman.
我们会穿过一间卧室走进费拉拉。
We will walk into ferrara through a bedroom.
为我刚丧偶的妹妹露克蕾莎安排婚事…还有阿方索,埃斯特公爵的仆人。
By arranging a marriage between my recently widowed sister lucrezia... And, uh, Alfonso, the servant of Duke d'este.
阁下知道德埃斯特公爵正在和法国国王商讨这桩婚事。
Your lordship knows that Duke d'este is negotiating such a marriage with the French king.
阿方索斯是个铁匠。他需要一个精力充沛的女人……不是那种虚弱的法国鸟。
Alfonsos a blacksmith. He needs a lusty woman... Not one of those frail, French birds.
谁来传达这个微妙的信息呢?
And who will convey this delicate information?
谁?
Who?
除了一个像狐狸一样善于欺骗的人。
Who but a man as quick at deceit as a fox.
他必须有舞者的优雅,刺客的手腕。
He must have the grace of a dancer, the wrist of an assassin.
他一定不顾诚信。
He must have little regard for good faith.
但凭他的聪明,却能迷惑人心。
Yet by his astuteness, be able to confuse men's minds.
他必须对自己有信心。但不要让这种自信使他变得粗心大意。
He must have confidence in himself... Yet not permit that confidence to render him incautious.
他必须像蛇吸引鸟一样吸引人……但他不能交朋友……除了那些对他有用的东西。
He must charm as a snake charms a bird... Yet he must make no friends... Except those that can be of use to him.
出于同样的原因,虽然我们利用爱……他一定不爱。
And for the same reason, although we make use of love... He must not love.
你们现在都可以走了,除了……
You may go now, all of you, except...
安德里亚·奥尔西尼。
Andrea orsini.
你质疑我?
You question me?
然后去!
Then go!
你对我的选择满意吗?
You're pleased with my choice?
我从未质疑过阁下的判断。
I have never questioned your lordship's judgment.
-唐·埃斯特班很生气。-唐·埃斯特班很容易生气。
- Don Esteban was annoyed. - Don Esteban is easily annoyed.
别小看他,安德里亚。
Don't underestimate him, Andrea.
记住,在这场争夺荣耀的比赛中…他总是紧跟在你身后,一旦你走丢一步,他就会超过你。
Remember, that in this race for glory... He's always just behind you ready to pass you if you should lose a single step.
我懂得了,如果我的头脑敏捷,我的脚步也会足够快。
I have learned that if my wits are quick, my feet will be quick enough.
你今天学到了别的东西吗?
You've learned something else today?
为什么你姐姐的丈夫被送到了另一个世界。
Why your sister's husband was sent to another world.
一个人的生命微不足道,足以支付所有的费拉拉。
One life is little enough to pay for all ferrara.
只要不是我的就行。
So long as it's not mine.
你是个十足的流氓。
You are a complete rogue.
我需要一个能跟随我思想的人……谁能一直盯着终极目标——一个意大利……一个王国,一个国王,凯撒·波吉亚。
I need someone that can follow my mind... Who can keep his eyes fixed on the ultimate goal-one Italy... One kingdom, one king- cesare borgia.
想想吧——一个伟大的新王国的首席大臣。
Think of it- chief minister to a great new kingdom-.
世上有什么奖赏能比得上它?
What prize on earth could equal it?
但伟人只知道一条法则——结果证明行为是正确的。
But the great know only one law- the outcome justifies the act.
你有伟大的志向吗?
Have you the stomach for greatness?
胃和胃口。
The stomach and the appetite.
那就把阿方索·迪埃斯特娶露克蕾莎的承诺带给我……我敢肯定。
Then bring me Alfonso d'este's promise to marry lucrezia... And I'll be certain of it.
老爷会给我找个最能干的丘比特的。
Your lordship will find me a most efficient cupid.
在我表妹安吉拉身上试试你的枪。
Try some of your shafts on my cousin, Angela.
她在等你。
She's waiting for you.
这样的。
That way.
De lorqua。
De lorqua.
欧西尼队长明天出发去费拉拉。
Captain orsini leaves tomorrow for ferrara.
他经由威尼斯旅行。安排必要的通道。
He travels by way of venice. Arrange the necessary passage.
是的,凯撒公爵。
Yes, Duke cesare.
安琪拉。
Angela.
哦,安琪拉,亲爱的。我奉命马上出发去费拉拉。
Oh, Angela, my love. I've been commissioned to leave immediately for ferrara.
是的,我知道。
Yes, I know.
它会把你从我身边带走,但你却很高兴。
It will take you away from me, and yet you are pleased.
只是因为回报很大。
Only because the reward is great.
哦,我爱你。我爱你,安德莉亚。
Oh, I love you. I love you, Andrea.
但我不相信你。
But I don't trust you.
你野心太大了。
You're too ambitious.
如果我有野心,那只是为了让自己配得上你的爱。
If I'm ambitious, it's only to make myself worthy of your love.
因为没有你的爱,我什么都不是。
For without your love, I'm nothing.
你觉得怎么样?
What do you think of that?
很好。很好。
Good. Very good.
它没有签名。是你刷的吗?
It's not signed. Did you paint it?
如果签名是列奥纳多·达·芬奇会更好吗?
Would it be any better if it were signed Leonardo da Vinci?
-它会更值钱。-没关系。
- It would be worth more. - Never mind.
这是非卖♥♥品。我的生意需要它。
It's not for sale. I need it in my business.
但是…
But...
你觉得这个怎么样?
What do you think of this?
啊。宝石!一颗罕见的宝石!
Ah. A gem! A rare gem!
-也没有签名。-没必要。
- It's not signed either. - It doesn't need to be.
你会卖♥♥吗?
Will you sell it?
我可能会。
I might.
我赌上50金币。
I will, uh, risk, uh, 50 ducats.
我冒着生命危险。
I risked my life.
-让凯撒·波吉亚付出代价。-他有机会。
- Let cesare borgia pay for that. - He does, in opportunities.
我怎么死是他的问题。我的生活是我自己的。
How I die is his problem. How I live is my own.
-呃,60。-我是个执行昂贵任务的穷♥人♥。
- Uh. 60. - I'm a poor man on an expensive mission.
七十五,这是我最后的出价了。
Seventy-five, and that's my last offer.
我的最低价格是100金币,只是出于对你的爱。
My lowest price is 100 ducats, and only out of love for you.
-九十。-对我来说价值不止这些。
- Ninety. - It's worth more than that to me.
我会买♥♥你的画《圣母卡米拉》。真是荣幸!
I'll buy your painting Madonna Camilla. What an honor!
真令人高兴。你的夫人像天使一样从天而降。
What a delight. Your signora drops like an angel from heaven.
发现你像个鱼婆一样讨价还价。
To find you bargaining like a fishwife.
不是为我自己,是为一个客户。
Not for myself, but for a client.
哦,那它值这个价了?
Oh, then it's worth the price?
毫无疑问,如果美貌是有代价的。
No doubt, if beauty has a price.
一百块钱卖♥♥给我好吗?
Will you let me have this for 100 ducats?
好吗?
Please?
把它当做对你自身美丽的赞美吧。
Accept it as a tribute to your own beauty.
你是说你会把这个漂亮的东西给我?
You mean that you'll give me this beautiful thing?
如果殿下允许的话。
If your highness would honor me.
你听到了吗?他甚至都不认识我。
Well, did you hear that? And he doesn't even know me.
你有伟大的灵魂,先生。
You have greatness of soul, messer.
我要把它挂在我卧室最显眼的地方……让我永远记得你对我和我的好丈夫的慷慨。
I will hang it in a place of honor in my own bedroom... Where it will always recall your generosity to me and to my good husband.
好吧,先生,你没有什么合适的说法吗?
Well, messer, have you nothing appropriate to say?
请原谅我的沉默。H只是在想……带着对你丈夫的羡慕和钦佩。
Forgive my silence. H was just thinking... With envy and admiration of your husband.
我也很遗憾,虽然殿下有我们会面的纪念品…我一无所有。
I was also deploring the fact that while your highness has a memento of our meeting... I have nothing.
你不是在暗示要回报礼物吧?
You're not hinting for a gift in return?
“暗示”很难用一个词来形容。
Hinting is hardly the word for it.
但我-
But i-
我会把它作为圣物保存下来…为了纪念戴着它的神之手。
I will keep this as a Saint's relic... In memory of the divine hand that wore it.
达帕维亚大♥师♥,是时候介绍这位先生了吗?
Master da pavia, isn't it time you presented this gentleman?
Magnifico 安德烈·奥尔西尼,凯撒·波吉亚公爵阁下的上尉。
Magnifico Andrea orsini, captain to his excellency, Duke cesare borgia.
哦,那我认识你的亲戚了。
Oh, then I know your kinsman.
-红衣主教,格拉维纳公爵。-远房♥亲戚。
- The cardinal, the Duke of gravina. - Distant kinsman.
我的家族来自那不勒斯。
My family is of Naples.
我的叔祖父是雷蒙多·奥尔西尼,诺拉伯爵。
My great uncle was raimondo orsini, count of Nola.
哦,真的。现在,请给我介绍一下好吗?
Oh, indeed. Now, will you please present me?
我很荣幸向大家介绍卡米拉·德格利·巴格里奥尼…马克·安东尼奥·维拉诺阁下的妻子Lord cittédel monte。
I have the honor to present Camilla degli baglioni... Wife of his excellency, Marc Antonio verano... Lord of citté del monte.
他很高兴能和你交换纪念品。
Who is very pleased to have exchanged souvenirs with you.
你能赏光招待一下我和我丈夫吗?
Would you do my husband and me the honor of waiting on us?
不幸的是,我要去费拉拉了。
Well, unfortunately, I leave for ferrara.
你一个人去?
You go alone?
带着橄榄枝。
Armed with an olive branch.
旅途愉快,欧西尼先生。——夫人。梅塞尔集团。
- A pleasant journey, messer orsini. - Madame. Messer.
电影精选列表