你最好别管
Better for you to stay out of it.
你要带着这些出去吗
Are you going out with that?
这是纽约
'Cause this is New York City,
你带这么多钱出门可不行
you can't walk around with all that money.
-你去哪儿 -去街上
- Where are you going? - Down the street.
-哪里 -美甲沙龙
- Where? - The nail salon.
美甲沙龙
The nail salon?
我必须得这么做 别无选择
This is something I have to do. I don't have a choice.
好吧 那我跟你一起去
Okay. I'm coming with you.
不用了 谢谢
No, thank you.
梁先生
Mr. Leung?
-警♥察♥ -什么事
- NYPD. - Yeah?
你有空吗
You got a minute?
数数
Count it.
对一个女孩来说是笔不小的数目啊
A lot of money for a young lady.
我攒了2年 打3份工
Took me two years. I work three jobs.
美国梦啊
American dream, huh?
美国梦就是打3份工吗
Is to work three jobs?
当今社会来看就是如此
These days, yes.
你说国语吗
You speak Mandarin?
是的
Yes.
我梁先生 从来不打包票 也不退钱
If you lose the ticket I cannot give you back the money.
你明白吗
You understand?
不管这张票子在谁手里
This ticket now is money.
那都是钱
For whoever holds it.
万一要是碰到什么事情
If you have problems,
你不能去找警♥察♥
you don't call the police,
我给你个电♥话♥号♥码
you call this number.
要是地♥下♥钱♥庄♥有什么事 自己就能解决
The Hawala system settles its own problems.
这些钱都是给蛇头的吗
This money is for a snakehead?
-是 -哪个蛇头
- Yes. - Which one?
陈大姐
Sister Chen.
我给她钱 她不要
She won't take cash.
然我来找你
She sent me to you.
你上我这找我 你跟别人说过没有
Did you tell anyone you were coming here?
只有我的朋友
Only my friend.
这可不是你们老家啊 没人照应你
This city is not your village.
有人知道你有这么多钱 早就给抢了
Many people would rob you if they know what you have.
她应该不会告诉任何人的
My friend wouldn't tell anyone.
他们不会盯着你嘛
If she did they may be watching for you.
那么这个事情 有人替你送吗
Can someone else deliver the ticket for you?
最好是他们不认识的人
Someone they won't recognise?
我不知道
I don't know.
行了 你再好好想想吧
Think about it.
菩萨保佑你
May the Buddha watch over you.
安全速递
Security Courier.
妮玛 怎么了
Yo, Nima. What's up?
我们公♥司♥有急件要送
I have a pickup from our office.
10分钟后来拿
It will be ready in about 10 minutes.
威利有空吗
Is Wilee available?
他在呢 送到哪儿
Yeah, he's here. Where we going?
好的
Okay...
好的 没问题 记下了
Okay, all right. Great. Got it.
威利 你走运了 你的母校的活儿
Wilee, you're in luck. Your alma mater summons.
走啊
Come on!
我也很高兴见到你
Good to see you, too.
抱歉
Excuse me.
妈的
Damn.
该死
Damn it.
-不好意思 打扰下 -什么
- Hey. Excuse me. - Yeah.
警♥察♥
NYPD.
我在找一位年轻亚裔女子
I'm looking for a young Asian woman,
大概二十二三岁 穿蓝衬衫 黑裤子
about 22, 23, blue shirt, black pants.
她1分钟以前刚走过
She just walked by a minute ago.
-知道哪里能找到她吗 -知道
- Know where I can find her? - Let me think. Yeah, I do.
给我从车上下来
Hey, walk that thing!
我想可以找到
Yeah, I believe so.
谢了 好运
Thanks. Have a nice day.
你在这儿
Hey! Hey, there you are.
你好
Hey, there.
弗雷斯特·J·阿克曼 国家税务局
Forrest J. Ackerman, Internal Revenue Service,
电♥信♥诈骗调查组
Wire Fraud Investigation Unit.
有事吗
Yes?
女士 你该意识到
Now, young lady, you realise this
你所参与的转账
system of money transfer you're participating in
违反了美国银行18条不同的规定吧
circumvents about 18 different United States banking regulations?
-我不太明白 -别紧张
- I'm not sure I understand. - Relax.
不是要抓你坐牢 至少我不这么认为
It's not you that's facing jail time. At least I don't think so.
那些地♥下♥钱♥庄♥的人
These hawaladars are known
主要下手对象就是毫无心机的非法移♥民♥
to prey on unsuspecting illegal immigrants.
-我是合法的 -我们没必要谈这事儿
- I'm not illegal. - We don't have to get into that.
-我有学生签证 -带了吗
- I have a student visa. - With you?
在家里
At home.
你应该随时随地带在身上的啊
See, it's supposed to be with you at all times.
你把它放家里
Yeah, you leave it at home,
就有可能被驱逐出境哦
that's a good way to get yourself deported.
不过我们现在不必
But we don't have to go
去移♥民♥局谈这事儿
down to Immigration and talk about that now.
完全没必要 我们在这解决就可以了
That's totally unnecessary. We need to settle it right here.
我只要看下地♥下♥钱♥庄♥的人给你的信封就行
I just need to see the envelope the hawaladar gave you. Please.
我不明白你在说什么
I don't understand.
你有什么不明白呢
What don't you understand?
为什么一个说自己是国家税务局的
Why someone who says he's an IRS
却拿着纽约警♥察♥探长的徽章
agent has a New York City police detective's badge.
给我过来
Come over here.
你干嘛 放开我
What are you doing? Let me go!
听好了 小滑头
Okay, smarty-pants.
你知道人事心理咨♥询♥师说我什么吗
You know what the HR shrink said I have?
难以克制冲动情绪
Impulse control issues.
看来你得读完大学才能明白我在说什么
Like you need a college degree to figure that out.
我现在这么做是为你好
I'm telling you this so you know that it's in your best interest
不要对我撒谎 浪费我时间
not to lie to me or waste my time,
快把那信封交出来
but give me the goddamn envelope.
趁我还没发飙 把你掐死之前
Please. Before I lose my shit and rip your throat out.
明白了吗
Clear enough?
那是什么
What's that?
你做了什么
What did you do?
妈的 妈的
Damn it. Damn it.
抱歉
Excuse me!
送快递的
Messenger guy!
把刚才你拿到的那个信封给我
That envelope you just picked up?
我要拿回来
I'm gonna have to ask for that back.
你在这干嘛
What are you doing here?
-你怎么了 -没事
- What is up with you? - Nothing.
这看起来可不像没事啊
Well, that doesn't look like nothing.
是我的事 私事
It's my problem. It's personal.
那个警♥察♥来找你了吗
Did that cop find you?
你见过他了
You saw him?
你跟他说了什么
What did you tell him?
他说有些人要抢劫你
He said there were some people
他正试图阻止这起抢劫
planning to rob you and he was trying to stop it.
他想帮你
He wanted to help you.
-是啊 他真是帮了大忙 -怎么了
- Yes, he helped me very much. - What's going on?
-我们根本不算朋友 -不 我们是
- You're no friend. We are not friends. - Yes, we are.
我就跟你说了一件事 你还差点搞砸
I told you one thing, and you almost ruined it all.
我自己能搞定
I'll take care of myself.
妮玛 你得学会信任 告诉我吧
Nima. You gotta start trusting somebody. Please, tell me.
发生了什么
What's going on?
威利 你怎么在这儿
Wilee? What are you doing here?
妮玛
Nima.
电影精选列表