威利
Wilee.
下午6:33
下午5:00
该死
Shit.
我没法待在办公室工作
I can't work in an office.
我不爱穿西服
I don't like wearing suits.
我喜欢骑车
I like to ride.
无变速 钢框架 不带闸
Fixed gear, steel frame, no brakes.
车不能滑行
The bike cannot coast.
需要不停地蹬
The pedals never stop turning.
不能停
Can't stop.
我也不想停
Don't want to either.
有1千5百名骑行信使穿梭于纽约街头
There are 1,500 bike messengers on the street in New York City.
你可以发邮件 快递 传真 扫描
You can e-mail it, FedEx it, fax it, scan it,
但当这些办法都行不通
but when none of that shit works
而你又想准时把东西送达
and this thing has to be at that place by this time,
你就需要我们了
you need us.
我们当中的一些人丧命于此
Some of us get killed out here.
行人是威胁
Pedestrians are a menace.
出租车是杀手
Cabs are killers.
我们都曾挨过车撞
One time or another we all get hit.
有时我们给予回击
Sometimes we gotta hit back.
如果你根本不看后视镜
If you're not gonna use it,
留着也没用
I guess you don't need it.
我的后视镜
My mirror!
我们团结一致
And we stick together,
因为多数人希望我们从街上消失
because most people just wish we'd get off the street.
理个发 洗个澡 然后从路上消失
Go get a haircut. Take a shower. Get out of the way.
停车
Stop!
看着点
Pay heed!
他们不明白
They have no idea
怎么会有人为了区区80块钱
why anyone would risk their lives in a death maze
就愿意在死亡迷宫里玩儿命
for 80 bucks on a good day.
你若是奔着钱去的
But if you're out here thinking about the money,
那劝你省省吧
you're not gonna be around to spend it.
我是瓦妮莎 请留言 我稍后回电
Hey, it's Vanessa. Leave me a message and I'll call you back.
怎么转语♥音♥信箱了
Okay, I'm actually leaving a voice mail now.
这太跌份儿了 你干嘛不打给我
This is demeaning. Why won't you call me?
-TVM公♥司♥萨曼莎·哈里斯 -是的
- Samantha Harris, TVM? - Yep.
请签收
And sign here, please.
用附上我的电♥话♥号♥码吗
You need a number, too?
-你有快件要给我吗 -已经发了
- You got a pickup for me? - You already got it.
我没收到
Positive I did not.
你公♥司♥的同事收的
No, someone from your company.
他长什么样
What'd he look like?
他长得比我还好看
He was prettier than me.
当心
Hey, watch your back.
曼尼办公室 我是曼尼
Manny's office, this is Manny.
哥们 你跑到我的地盘上了
Dude, you jumped my route?
我正好去送件 顺便就收了
I had a drop-off. It was sitting right there, man.
哥们 那单是我的
Dude, but that's my tag.
那为什么现在在我包里
Then how come it's in my bag?
我这就去拿回来
I'm coming to get it.
白费时间 老兄 我快到了
Wasting your time, man. I'm almost there already.
我就在你后面
Well, I'm right behind you.
没你的份 是我的了 就像你的女友
Yo, it isn't yours, it's mine now. Like your girlfriend.
这下我着急了 心急如焚
I'm getting worried, dude. Real concerned.
我们好了有一阵了
It's been a couple of days.
曼尼是君子 有时也夺人所爱 挂了
Manny's a gentleman, but Manny's got appetites. Click!
混♥蛋♥
Asshole.
不 亲爱的 想想甘地而不是坐牛
No, no, no, sweetheart. Think Gandhi, not Sitting Bull. Boom!
坐牛 印第安人部落首领
我已经接了
Yes, I'm already on it.
亲爱的 先挂了
Sweetheart, I gotta go.
安全速递
Security Courier.
-用2号♥线呼叫鱿鱼20遍 -收到
- Get line two a 20 on Squid. - Got it.
不用叫了 通信装置被车碾了
I'm right here. Goddamn radio got run over.
拉杰 怎么搞的 曼尼跑我线上了
Raj. What the hell, man. Manny jumped my route?
有这事
Is it so?
当然 别装着吃斋念佛了 老兄
Yes, it's so. You shouldn't try to be Zen,
你见过戴金链子的佛吗
dude. You're wearing a gold chain.
我的市中心怪兽提托 可算稳妥归来了
Tito, my midtown monster, slow and steady comes in last.
你今天被热狗车超了吗
You get passed by a hot dog cart today?
脚蹬会转 拉杰 不光左脚的
The pedals turn, Raj. Not just the left one,
现在右脚的也是
but the right one, too.
听不懂他在说什么
I have no idea what he's talking about.
他说的单词
The words he says, they don't go together
连在一起不知道什么意思
to create meaning in a traditional sense,
可我觉得这话好深奥
but I believe it is profound.
我完事儿了 你今天还有其他活儿吗
Hey, I'm light. You got anything else today?
-我想再接个活儿 -脚蹬会转
- I need another job. - The pedals turn,
哥们 脚蹬会转
my friend, the pedals turn.
-那有什么关系 -提托说的 不是我
- That doesn't mean anything. - Well, Tito said it, not me.
连招呼都不打吗
No hello?
瓦妮莎 我希望你修好车轮
Hey, Vanessa, I hope you're gonna fix
然后继续工作
that wheel and get back out there.
怎么不回我电♥话♥
Why didn't you call me back?
我没什么可说的
I don't have anything else to say.
拜托 你不是要现在亲我吧
Okay, I know you're not about to kiss me right now.
怎么不是 你不想我亲你吗
Why? You don't want me to?
对天发誓 我不想
My hand to God, I don't.
那你刚才弓着后背干嘛
Then why did your back just arch?
-我没有 -就是有
- It did not. - Yes, it did.
-没有 -有 跟以前一样
- Nope. - Like it always does.
-你看 又来了 -别闹
- See, you did it again. - Stop!
-真的不要 -不要
- Really? Come on. - No.
好吧 一路平安
Okay. Ride safe.
安全速递
Security Courier.
妮玛 怎么了
Yo, Nima, what's up?
他在呢 送到哪儿
Yeah, he's here. Where we going?
好的
Okay.
好的 没问题 记下了
Okay. All right. Great. Got it.
威利 你走运了 你的母校的活儿
Wilee, you're in luck. Your alma mater summons.
第116大街街口
116th Street entrance,
法学院办公室 送到唐人街
law school main office, drop is in Chinatown.
90分钟内赶到佩尔路南
I need you south of Pell in 90 minutes. Let's go.
这单至少50块 我要40
You're getting 50 for that run at least. Give me 40.
那换人好了 提托
Forget it. Tito.
没事了
Never mind.
马可 波罗 给你们一单绝好的生意
Marco. Polo. I got a nice long run for you guys.
-接不了 -为什么
- Can't do it. - Why not?
-得修车 -说的也是
- Gotta get hammered. - Fair enough.
帮帮忙 大哥 我又累又饿
Come on, man. I'm tired, I'm hungry,
日子不好混 给我40块吧
my day is taking a turn for the shitty, give me the 40.
30 别搞砸了 是加急快递
I'll give you 30. Don't screw it up. It's premium rush.
威利
Hey, Wilee.
单挑 中♥央♥公园 一局定输赢
You and me, man! Central Park. Just one lap.
来场真正的竞速赛
Straight up bicycle race.
不打持久战 不用躲车
No whale riding, no bumper surfing,
不来野猫赛那套 [都市单车赛]
none-a your alleycat bullshit.
我要让你一败涂地 瞧见我的大腿没
I'll kick your ass, man. Have you seen my thighs?
瞧见没
Have you seen my thighs?
你想干嘛
What do you want?
你跟那个弹力裤好上了
So you into Spandex now?
靠右
On your right!
能不提曼尼吗
God, can you forget about Manny?
他只是帮我搬家
He's just helping me move.
搬家 你们在搬家
Move? What, you guys are moving?
-我搬 她留下 -为什么
- No, I'm moving, she's staying. - Why?
我不想说这事儿
I don't wanna talk about it.
她想让我今天必须搬走
She wants me out by the end of the day.
怎么 你又和她闹翻了
电影精选列表