你们真♥他♥妈♥无聊
You guys are so fucking boring.
我叫你闭嘴 简
I said, shut up, Jane.
-你好 -我给你带了点东西
- Hey there. - I brought you something.
谢了
Uh, thanks.
你说你很喜欢刀 所以
You told me how much you like knives, so...
我想也许你会喜欢这个
I thought this might be something.
如果你喜欢的话 还有黑色的
It comes in black if you like that better.
我...
I...
-我不懂怎么用枪 -没关系
- I don't know how to shoot. I-- - That's okay.
我现在是个老师了
I'm a teacher now.
记得吗
Remember?
我会为你做任何事 亲爱的
I would do anything for you, my love.
任何事都行
Anything.
这才乖
That's my girl.
我很想你
I miss you so much.
我知道 宝贝
I know, baby.
再跟我说一遍 你打算做什么
Tell me again, what is it you plan to do?
我会为你杀了他
I will kill him for you.
我爱你
I love you.
老天 想象下二十万能买♥♥多少毒品
Shit! Imagine how much dope you can get for 200,000.
-给我 -我们能兑换成现金吗
- Give me that. - Can we cash this?
你在说什么 给我看看
What are you talking about? Let me see.
我这里还有一张捐给慈善机构的单子
I got one more here made out to some fucking charity shit.
棒呆
Awesome!
我们去兑换现金吧 发财了
Let's cash 'em all. We'll be rich.
闭嘴 简
Shut up, Jane.
慈善机构
A charity.
这边还有两张
I've got two more here.
重要的不是给慈善机构捐钱
Well, the charity is not what's important,
而是用来捐钱的银行账户
it's the bank account.
操 蒙大拿州联合信贷银行三橡树镇支行
Fuck me. The Montana Union Credit Bank in Triple Oak.
三橡树镇他♥娘♥的♥是什么地方
The fuck is Triple Oak?
看起来挺冷 他为什么要住在那里
Looks cold. Why the fuck would he live there?
-为什么不 -不是吧
- Why wouldn't he? - No shit.
看来我们得出发了
Looks like we're on the move.
走吧 还有很长路要开
Let's go. We have a long drive ahead of us.
来 开始吧
All right. Here we go.
一定要双手握住
Always two hands.
一个拇指放这里 一个放那里
One thumb there, one right there. Right?
然后当你感觉对准目标了
Then when you feel you have the target,
就这样轻轻扣下扳机
you squeeze the trigger nice and easy.
扣下 明白了吗
Click. Got it?
上好子弹了
Now it's loaded.
给你
It's all yours.
双手
Two hands.
就这样
That's it.
没事的
It's okay.
没事 我们再找点别的东西
It's okay. We'll get you something else.
我存了收据可以退货
I still have the receipt.
我以前从没听说过冬日咖啡
I have never heard about winter coffee before.
是吗
No?
我用波旁和枫糖浆冲的
I use bourbon and maple syrup.
你真的很喜欢动物 对吧
You really like animals, huh?
对
Yes.
我以前养过狗
I used to have a dog.
我们没必要谈那件事
We don't have to talk about it.
我十三岁的时候开始这份工作
I had this job when I was 13.
我乐在其中
I liked it a lot.
我在图书馆里做圣诞老人的助手
I was Santa's helper at the library.
然后就
And, uh...
有一天 图书馆里只有我和他两个人
this one day, it was just me and him there.
他比平时更醉了
He was more drunk than usual.
他朝我冲过来
He just came up to me.
打我
Hit me.
狠狠地打我
Real hard.
我被打倒在地
So hard, I landed on the floor.
然后他...
And then he...
我总是在幻想我找到他时
I always imagined what it would be like...
会是什么样的情景
to find him.
我要吓到他
Surprise him.
我要举着一把枪
I would have a gun in my hand.
对他说"坐下"
"Sit down," I would say.
然后我要把他对我做的事一五一十告诉他
And then I would tell him what he did to me.
他毁了我的人生
To my life.
我想我会把他的所作所为告诉他
I guess I would tell him what he did.
让他听着
And he would listen.
告诉他我永远忘不了那一天
Tell him how that day never left my thoughts.
永远忘不了 然后...
Never. And then...
扣下扳机
click.
那时候我就放下了
It would all go away.
我闭上眼睛 眼前就再也不会出现他的脸
I would never have to see him again when I close my eyes.
一切都会消散
It would all go away.
你觉得要杀掉一个人会很难吗
Do you think it would be difficult to kill someone?
我不知道
I don't know.
蒙大拿州联合信贷银行
你好 邓肯先生
Oh, hey there, Mr. Duncan!
你好吗 有什么能帮到你的
How are you doing? What can I do you for?
我想买♥♥份礼物
I'm looking for a gift.
那你可来对地方了
Well, you came to the right place.
-送给女孩子的 -什么样的礼物
- It's for a girl. - Oh! What kind of gift?
普通一点的
Something normal.
该死的
Shit, man.
我看到目标了 在那里
I got visuals on the target. Right there.
走吧
Here we go.
辛迪 他朝你那边过去了
Sindy, he's coming your way.
你好
Hi.
出什么问题了
What's the problem?
我看起来像汽修师吗
Do I look like a mechanic?
我不知道 开不动了
I don't know. It just died.
你叫拖车了吗
Did you call a tow truck?
我手♥机♥也用不了了
My phone's dead, too.
我可以到你车里充电吗
Could I charge it in your car?
这辆车不行
Not in this car.
该死的
Goddamn it!
那
Well, um...
你住得离这儿远吗
Do you live far from here?
谢谢你帮我
Thanks for helping me out.
不客气
You're welcome.
好
Okay.
谢了
Thanks.
他们最快也要明早十点才能过来
The soonest they can come out is ten in the morning.
瞧这暴风雪
Wow, look at that storm.
你饿了吗
You hungry?
你睡沙发
You get the couch.
年纪大的人里你算帅哥
You're cute for an older guy.
我以为我永远不会跟比我爸年纪大的人上♥床♥
I said I'd never fuck anyone older than my dad.
该死的 辛迪
Goddamn, Sindy!
对老头子悠着点
Take it easy on his old ass.xa0
别等我还没动手你就把他弄死了
You're gonna kill him before I get a chance to.
做鬼也风流
He'll die a lucky man.
已就位
In position.
-把这个操蛋的干掉 -遵命 长官
- Let's take this fucker out. - Yes, ma'am.
让开点 辛迪
Take it away, Sindy.
该来下面了 先生
It's blow time, mister.
准备好了吗
Ready?
-是的 长官 -来吧
- Yes, sir. - Here we go.
准备好永远退休吧 狗♥娘♥养♥的
Consider yourself retired, motherfucker.
交给你了 法昆多
All yours, Facundo.
砰
Bang.
操
Fuck!
操