美好退休生活 我来了
Retirement, here I come, motherfuckers.
你叫什么来着 宝贝
What's your name again, baby?
我还是叫辛迪 宝贝
I'm still Sindy, baby!
智利某个地方
辛迪
你好啊 辛迪宝贝
Well, hello again, Sindy baby.
-来点香槟吗 -好啊
- How about a little bubbly? - Oh, yeah!
你身上有点溅到了
You got a little on you!
来
Come here.
-十三 十四 -宝贝
- ...thirteen, fourteen... - Yeah, baby!
十五
...fifteen...
你好强壮
You're so strong!
法昆多
已就位
In position.
你喜欢吗
You like that?
你知道我很喜欢
You know I do!
好样的 宝贝
You got it, babe!
你舞跳得真好
You're such a great dancer.
太棒了
Oh, yes!
-过来 宝贝 -我的屁♥股♥可不是吃素的
- Come here, honey. - Oh, these hips don't lie.
你喜欢吗
You like that?
我好喜欢 过来
I love it! Come here.
悠着点 这位舞男
Easy now, Disco Man.
吹♥箫♥时间到了 先生
It's blow time, mister.
这是命令吗
Oh, is that an order?
请便吧
Be my guest.
没错 你好啊
Oh, yeah. Hello there.
退休真是太棒了
This retirement thing is really working out.
谢谢 谢谢
Thank you, thank you.
希尔德
阿莱克西
上
Moving in.
操
Oh, God, fuck!
我很喜欢那首歌♥的
I fuckin' love that song!
交给你了 法昆多
All you, Facundo.
为什么
Why?
-你老了 迈克尔 -辛迪宝贝
- You got old, Michael. - Sindy bab--
看来也没有太老
Not that old, after all.
卡尔 我们准备好离开这里了
Karl, we're ready to get the fuck out of here.
卡尔
随时效命 请登机
At your service! Please come onboard.
搞定了 我们准备回去了
Yeah. It's done. We're heading back now.
系好安全带
Fasten your seatbelts.
极线杀手
享受旅途吧
Enjoy the ride.
干得漂亮 法昆多 回庄园见
Great job, Facundo. See you back at the mansion.
好的 长官 一路顺风
Yes, ma'am. Safe flight.
在九月起舞
永远没有阴天
华盛顿州 西雅图
病史
肺部穿刺
肾脏移除
耳膜穿刺
钢板髋臼
多处弹片
亲爱的 贝克医生现在能见你了
Okay, sweetie, Dr. Becker will see you now.
深深吸一口气
If I can get you to take a nice deep breath in.
然后呼气
And out.
再来一次
And once more.
呼气
And out.
肺部目前...没有问题
Lung's good... considering.
要趁早移除这块钢片
It's never too late to get that metal removed.
把手抬起来
Lift the arm up.
天啊 肯定很疼吧
Gosh, it must hurt.
还行吧
Eh, it's not too bad.
好了 可以放下了
Okay, you can lower it.
左耳的听力怎么样 邓肯
How's the hearing in that left ear, Duncan?
你说什么
What was that?
好笑 真好笑
Funny. Very funny.
你去做过我推荐你去打的疫苗了吗
Did you get all the shots I recommended?
甲肝 带状疱疹
Hep-A? Shingles?
都打了
All good.
好了 侧过身躺下
Okay. If you lie down on your side, please.
请把膝盖弯曲到胸口
And I'll get you to bring your knees up to your chest, please.
好了
Okay.
深呼吸
And deep breath.
别人总问我为什么总是最后做前列腺检查
When people ask me why I save the prostate exam till last,
我只是觉得让我的病人
I just think it's nice for my patients
有所期待是一件好事
to have something fun to look forward to.
呼气
And exhale.
好了
We're done.
对了 我烤了一块梨子派
Oh, I baked a pear tartine.
-你要来点吗 -谢谢
- You want some? - Thanks.
好
All right!
给
Here you go.
自♥制♥的
Homemade.
你对于退休最期待的是什么
What are you looking forward to most about retiring?
不知道 日常生活吧
Don't know. The normal stuff.
男人最危险的时光就是退休的那一年
The most dangerous time for men is the year they retire.
他们会去做一些疯狂的运动
They take up some crazy sport.
抛弃自己的妻子
They ditch their wife and
干比自己女儿年纪都小的姑娘
fuck girls younger than their daughters.
他们觉得自己是世界之王
They think they're king of the world.
你最大的问题不是我为你做的检查
It's not always the things I test for that get you.
我们给你做了癌症
We got you covered for cancer
心脏病和人类基础生理状况的检查
and heart disease and basic human biology.
但有时候 你的病根在你的脑子里
But sometimes the killer's in your head.
退休后的心理状态
The mental side of retirement. Phew.
可能会很致命
It can be deadly.
这个派也太好吃了
Wow! This pie is great.
香烟呢
What about cigarettes?
我戒了
I quit.
好样的
Good for you.
邓肯
黑色凯撒
我看了你的财务报告 好消息是
Yes, going through your financial report, the good news,
你的财务状况无须担心
yes, is that you've got no financial worries at all.
你今年也要进行同样的慈善捐助吗
Will you be making the same charity donation again this year,
二十万吗
$200,000, yes?
-是的 -好的
- Yes. - Yes.
受益人 信托金也一样吗
Same recipient, the trust, yes?
-是的 -好
- Yes. - Yes.
也是同样的银行账号♥
And from the same bank account,
蒙大拿联合信贷银行吗
the Montana Union Credit Bank, yes?
是的
Yes.
根据你的雇佣合同
As per your employment agreement,
达摩克里斯将会支付你相应的退休金
Damocles will be matching your pension contributions,
那可是一大笔钱
which have been substantial.
你的积存金额已经达到了最大数额
You have put away the maximum
公♥司♥将以每年
and the company plan has seen it grow
百分之六的增长率进行结算
at a rate of a good six percent per year.
你可以在你退休之日提取一半...
You can draw half of that on your official retirement date,
那是在...
which is in...
十四天后
Fourteen days.
没错
Yes!
那么十四天后
Then in 14 days,
达摩克里斯将会给你开一张支票
Damocles will be cutting you a check
总共有
for the best part of...
8207523 dollars and 4 cents.
怎么样 维兹拉先生
How about that, Mr. Vizla?
你在四个州都有房♥产 对吗
You have properties in four states, yes?
我要知道你退休后会住到哪里...
I just need to know which one you'll be retiring to so--
用佛罗里达州的地址
Use the Florida address.
佛罗里达州的地址 好的
The Florida address, yes.
打算保持你的高尔夫差点吗
Keeping the old golf handicap down?
是吗
Yes?
是的
Yes.
好的
Yes.
是的 我虽然行过死荫的幽谷