你今天到哪儿了?
Well, where were you today?
什么意思?
What do you mean?
你和格尔丁都没来上课.
You weren't in class, neither was Gredin.
这之间有联♥系♥吗??
Any connection between the two?
我得走了...
You know, I'm gonna go...
等等, 等等, 说实话
Wait, wait, just tell me.
你和他在一起?
Were you with him?
等一等
Wait.
别走
Don't go.
我不想让你走
I don't want you to go.
不能让你走
Can't let you go.
不能停止想你
Can't stop thinking about you.
这些年我的唯一作品
That painting is the first one I've made in years
这一切都是因为你
and it's because of you.
我以前从来没有这样的感觉
I've never felt this way before in my life.
帮我战胜恐惧
Help me overcome my fear.
一只受惊的大猫
Big scary cat.
爱你,我愿意
Love you for it.
唐纳德, 你在做什么?
Donald, what are you doing?
吻你
Kissing you.
爱上你
Falling in love with you.
别
Don't.
为什么?
Why?
不要这样
Just don't.
这边来
Come here.
干什么?
What?
你的美征服了我
Beauty scares me.
让我慑服
Terrifies me.
等等, 等等
Wait, wait.
是谁?
Who is it?
戴安娜
It's Diana.
不是现在, 好吗?
Not right now, OK?
好的, 我马上回来
Alright, I come back.
好的
It's alright.
留下来
Stay.
我真的很抱歉
I'm really sorry -
我在这条危险的路上,抽身有点迟
about the way I've been acting lately.
对我来说,这是艰难的转变
This is just a really hard transition for me
我...
and I...
我有些搞混了
I've been confused.
不过现在清楚了
But I'm not confused anymore.
别抛下我
Please don't give up on me.
别站着, 唐纳德. 让他们进来
Don't just stand there, Donald. Invite them in.
这是格尔丁, 他无家可归了所以我带上了他
This is Gredin, he was kinda homeless so I invited him.
希望你不介意
I hope you don't mind.
不, 一点也不. 你好,格尔丁
No, not at all. Hi Gredin.
你们两个互相认识?
You two know each other?
是, 他是我的学生
Yeah, he's in my class.
噢
Oh.
哇, 真的很棒. 我能做些什么?
Wow, it feels great in here. Can I do anything?
你可以为格尔丁准备餐具
You can set a plate for Gredin.
嗨, 莉莉!
Hi, Lily!
我能问点什么?
Can I ask you something?
格尔丁是你的男朋友吗?
Is Gredin your boyfriend?
是你吗?
Is that you?
对,是的
Yeah. Yes, it is.
唐纳德很久以前画的
Donald painted that a long time ago.
是我
That's me.
过来
Come in.
我带你转转
I'll show you around.
很好
Very good.
很精致
Very nice.
为什么不告诉我你请了,莉莉?
Why didn't you tell me you were inviting Lily?
我的主意
Thought I did.
你不该这样
You didn't.
准备好了
All set.
好主意
Good idea.
谢谢
Thanks.
这个很不错, 莉莉
Will be good with this one, Lily.
请
Please.
能为我拿这些红酸莓吗?
Will you bring the cranberries for me?
莉莉, 能带点矿泉水过来吗?
Lily, grab the mineral water, would you?
在冰箱里
It's in the fridge.
很高兴你在这里
I'm glad you're here.
什么事, 你到哪里去?
What's up, where are you going?
到另一个房♥间
Into the other room.
你以为我要到哪里?
Where do you think I'm going?
等一会
Wait just a second.
别
Don't.
让我看看你
Let me just look at you.
为什么带他来?
Why did you bring him?
因为,他是我的男友
Because he's my boyfriend.
嗯, 格尔丁, 为什么坐那边?
So, Gredin, why don't you sit over here?
莉莉, 挨着格尔丁
Lily, next to Gredin.
达芙娜, 你坐在莉莉旁边
Daphna, you're here beside Lily.
唐纳德, 过来和我坐
Donald, you're over here next to me.
有琼尼的蛋糕吗?
Do you have a cake for Johnny?
当然有
Of course.
我吃好了. 我想藏起来
I'm finished mum. I'm gonna hide.
可以,宝贝, 随你
Fine honey, you go ahead.
嗯, 莉莉跟我说,你是一个摄影师
So, Lily tells me you're a photographer.
过去是. 现在回头干起了老本行
I used to be. Making a comeback.
你学的是绘画?
And you're a painter?
更多的时候是雕塑
I'm a sculptor mostly.
令人称奇的雕塑家
An amazing sculptor.
生物研究的另一个方向
A diversion of life study.
不是完全准确
That's not entirely true.
的确, 过去是
Really, used to be.
我和唐纳德对某些事,持相同观点
Me and Donald agree on a couple of things.
例如,你的美丽
Like your beauty, for example.
以前,没见过你的作品
I've never seen your work before.
非常好
It's good.
佩服你,选对了专业
It's amazing what you can do with the right subject.
唐纳德又开始作画了
Donald's painting again.
第一次,坚持这么长时间
First time in a long while.
我再去拿些酒
I'll get some more wine.
他是当真的
He's really serious about it.
这是秘密
It's a secret.
那, 呣 ...
So, ehm ...
... 你是怎么和唐纳德认识的?
... how did you and Donald meet?
我想读生物系
I wanted to do a life study class.
我听说有一个单身, 优秀, 俊朗
I heard about this single, brilliant, good looking
的教授
professor
通过门路转到他的班上
and weazled my way into his class.
都是些陈芝麻烂谷子的事了
And the rest is history.
我知道这有点老套
Bit of a cliche, I know.
再来一点?
Some more?
谢谢
Thanks.
安吉娜正在告诉我们,你们相识的经过
Angela was just telling us how the two of you met.
看在上帝的份上, 别让这些琐事打扰他们了
For God's sake, let's not bore them with out trivia.
我从不把这些当作琐事, 唐纳德
I never actually thought of it as trivia, Donald.
达芙娜呢?
Where's Daphna?
象是睡着了
Sound asleep.
她得到床上睡?
She should be in bed, shouldn't she?
来吧,甜心, 我们走
Come on sweety, let's go.
我来抱她
I'll take her.
不, 我要爸爸和莉莉陪我
No, I want daddy and Lily to take me.
好吧...
Well...
晚安
Good night.
我来帮忙吧
Let me give you a hand.