And I'm gonna want some more painkillers.
并且 我需要更多治疼痛的医生
My leg is fucking killing me.
这该死的腿快疼死我了
Is that it?
就这么多了吗?
I'll make a list.
我将做一个列表
You do that, Maggie.
你做吧 玛姬
Bet your fucking ass.
(骂人的话)
Well, we're gonna start with a simple program first.
我们首先从简单的程序的开始
This is just like a typewriter keyboard. You got letters here...
这就像是一个打字机的键盘 你在这里收到了信...
...numbers here, right? Return, okay?
...是数字 对吗? 回去 好吗?
Tab... Hold... Wait, wait, wait.
设标记等等
This is a mouse, okay?
这是鼠标
You use this to write with, draw, save, things like that.
你用这来进行拖 放 保存 就像这样
See that roller? Roll that around and watch the screen.
看到那滚筒了吗? 在上面画圈然后看屏幕
Good, good, good. Okay, okay. See the arrow?
好 不错 看见那箭头了吗?
Wait. Wait, wait, wait. Real easy, okay?
等等 等等 很简单 对吗?
Real easy. Like that, okay. Now, move that arrow right down to where it says, "Play."
很简单的 就象那个 对吗? 现在把那个箭头移♥动♥到显示"Play"的地方
Okay, now right here, click once.
就在这 点击它
Pay attention, Maggie.
注意了 玛姬
Can we make the dinosaur eat him? You want to make the dinosaur eat him?
我们能使恐龙把他吃掉吗? 你想让恐龙吃了他?
Very good, very good. Feel a little bit more relaxed.
非常好 非常好 感觉轻松一些了
You. Hmm?
你 嗯?
I can't. My leg hurts.
我不行了 我的腿很疼
That's okay. We're just working on reflexes. It'll be easy. Come on.
没问题的 我们正在训练反射作用 它很简单 来吧
I've taken my guard. See if you can hit my face.
我已经准备好防卫了 看一看你是否能打中我的脸
Hit me. Come on, hit me.
打我吧 来吧 过来打我吧
Come on, hit me. Hit me. Come on.
打我啊 过来啊
Ah.
啊
Always smile when you enter a room, dear.
亲爱的 当你进房♥间的时候你要保持笑容
It relaxes others, and it lifts the features of the face.
这样能够使别人放松和隐藏你心里的想法
Do you know what "Nature's first green is gold" means?
你知道"Nature's first green is gold"是什么意思吗?
"Nature's first green is gold."
是"Nature's first green is gold."
It means that the first is best...
它意思是说第一个就是最好的...
...that youth is better than old age.
...就是说年青的比年长的更好
You have the gift of youth. That is what we'll build on.
你有年青的优势 那也是我们指望你的原因
It's charming, my dear, but it doesn't address my point.
这很有吸引力 我亲爱的 但是还没达到我的要求
Put the gum here.
把香口胶放在这里
That's better.
这样好多了
Sit down.
坐吧
Are you an ugly duckling...
你是一只丑小鸭...
...or a swan?
还是天鹅?
Because the choice is yours, you know.
因为这是你的选择 你知道的
Belief is half of being.
信念只是一半
It's a fancy way of saying, if you believe you're pretty...
这样说很怪异 如果你认为你很漂亮...
...then you will be pretty.
那你就会漂亮
You'll see.
你会看到的
What do you do when you're most uncomfortable?
当你最不舒服的时候 你会做什么呢?
When you're angry or scared?
当你生气被惊吓的时候呢?
I hit.
我会打人
You might want to try smiling.
你可以试着笑笑
Just smile a little smile and...
只是笑一笑 然后...
...say something offhand. It doesn't have to fit the situation, really.
随便说些什么 无需那么认真 真的
Say....
说...
Say, "I never did mind about the little things."
...说: "我从不介意那些小事情 "
Say it.
说
Please, dear.
拜托 亲爱的
A smile, and the sentence.
微笑 然后说出那句话
"I never did mind...."
"我从不介意..."
I never did mind...
"我从不介意..."
...about the little things.
"...那些小事情"
Chin up. Shoulders back.
下巴向上 肩向后挺
Yes. Have some pride in yourself.
是的 对自己自信一点
Show me.
做给我看
Yes, Maggie. Better. Good.
不错 玛姬 好多了 很好
"I lie down for a nap today.
"我今天躺下小睡了一会儿"
Yesterday I lay down for a nap.
"昨天我躺下小睡了一会儿"
If something unfortunate happens, I feel bad... "
"如果不幸的事情发生了 我有不好的感觉..."
Louder, please.
请大声点
"I feel bad about it, not badly. Bad is an adjective.
"我有不好的感觉" 不是"不好地" "不好的"是形容词
Remember to say, 'It is a secret between her and me.' Not, 'she and I."'
记得说 "这是一个秘密,我和她." 而不是"她和我."
Good.
很好
Well, anyway, check back.
哦 怎样都行
All right, turn it down, will you? Please, turn it down.
你可以把它关掉吗? 请把它关掉吧
People are beginning to complain. Why don't you use the headset I got you?
大家开始抱怨了 你为什么不使用我给你的耳机?
Because they're crappy.
因为它碍手碍脚的
Ahem. You know, you, uh....
你知道吗 你...
This is, uh, Nina Simone.
这是尼娜西蒙尼
You got it for me, remember?
你为我才拿它给我的 还记得吗?
She wants sugar in her bowl? Ha, ha.
她想在她的碗里加些糖? 哈...
No, she's saying:
不 她在说:
"Ooh, baby, just stick it in me twice a day, and I'll do anything for you.
"宝贝 每天用它插♥我♥两次 我将为你做任何事 "
I'll lick the ground you walk on."
"我会舐你走过的地方 "
Why do you talk so dirty, Maggie?
为什么你说如此肮脏的话?
Why do you talk so faggy, Bob?
你们为什么要像同性恋那样交谈?
So how is it, uh... How is it going?
那这里怎么变成这样了?
Oh, man, I'm so majorly bored.
噢 我感到很烦恼
Think I'm going crazy. Started talking to myself and all kinds of stuff.
我想我变疯狂了 开始和自己还有所有的东西交谈
Well, your reports are excellent. All right.
关于你的报告很出色 好吧!
So, what, do I get a reward or something? It's my birthday next week.
那又怎样 我得到酬金或其他报酬了吗? 下星期是我的生日
Why don't you let me go outside?
你为什么不让我到外边去?
Just for one night?
只是一个晚上?
You can have me followed.
你可以跟着我
Please. I can't. Okay?
求求你了! 我不能这么做 知道吗?
Look, Maggie...
玛姬...
...I know how you feel.
...我知道你的感觉
Bullshit. Yes, I do.
胡说! 不 我是说真的
I used to be a recruit myself.
以前当我还是一个新人的时候
I used to be where you are now.
我曾经就像你现在这样
And, just like you, I hated every moment of it.
讨厌在这的每一秒钟
So you understand.
那你应该明白
I'm going stir-crazy. Please. Just let me go out for a walk.
因为被困我正变得精神失常 求求你了! 就让我出去散散步吧
I said I can't.
我说了我不能这么做
That's it. Okay?
我要说的就这么多了 知道了吗?
I want to go for a walk!
我想出去散步!
Door number five?
第五号♥门
Take out the bad guys. Do not shoot the good guys.
把坏蛋带出来 别向好人开枪
You got two seconds for each target.
你只有2秒瞄准每个目标
You understand?
懂了吗?
Ready, set and go.
准备 开始
What was that?
那是怎么回事?
Fun. Yeah, right.
好玩 是的 很好玩
What is it with you?
你到底怎么了?
Eating should be graceful, yet natural.
就餐应该文雅些 但要自然
If you get a bone in your mouth, take it out with your fingers...
如果你的嘴里夹到了骨头 用你的手指头拿它出来...
...and put it on the edge of your plate. No fake middle-class delicacy.
...然后把它放在盘子的边上 不要假扮中产阶级人士的矫揉造作
No hiding the bone behind a napkin.
不要把骨头藏在餐巾后面
Today we'll start with the entree. All right?
今天我们从主菜开始
Let's begin.
我们开始吧
Bone.
骨头!
May I be excused?
可以原谅我吗?
You've done better, Bobby.
你已经做得很好了
I know she's a pain, but I can bring her around. I think she's got great potential.
我知道她很痛苦 但我能带她四处走走 她有很大的潜力
I like her potential too. Got some mighty nice potential.
我也喜欢她的潜力 她有强大的潜力
So bottom line me about this girl. So?
说说她的情况吧 嗯?
We need a young female operative. I think she's the one.
我们需要一名年轻的女性熟手 我想她是唯一的人选
Now, under normal circumstances it takes two years. In this case...
通常这需要2年的时间 象现在这样的情形...
Six months.
只需要6个月
That's right. And I don't want to see any more attitude from her.
没错 并且我不想看到她还有更多的想法
Enough with this crap. She bites, she kicks, she throws food. What is that?
她已弄的够糟糕的了 她乱伤人 还乱扔食物...那算什么?
So you got it?
怎样 你明白了吗?
I give you six months. And I want immediate improvement or she gets a bullet in the brain.
6个月 并且我想立即得到结果 否则她会脑袋开花
电影精选列表