Open the door, you stupid motherfucker. Open the fucking door!
把门打开 你这愚蠢的鸟人 把这该死的门打开!
I had the fucking keys, Stan. This is faster.
斯坦 我有"该死的"钥匙! 这样快点
I need it.
我需要它
Relax, you'll get it.
放松点 你能得到它的
I need it so bad.
我非常地需要它
Get the fucking door, Johnny!
强尼 快打开这该死的门!
Come on.
来吧!
Oh, no. Oh, no. Honey, don't you dare go down there.
噢 不! 亲爱的 你不要下去!
Yes, it's Osman's Drug at 7th and Burdoch.
是 这是在Burdoch区第7街的Osman药房♥
What the fuck! I thought you knew where the good stuff was!
真♥他♥妈♥的! 我还以为你知道好东西在什么地方!
He always keeps it right in here!
他总是把它放在这!
Shit.
妈的!
I'm gonna count to three. Or?
我会数到三 否则的话?
Or my wife will be mopping up your blood tomorrow morning.
否则的话我老婆明天早晨会清洗你们的血迹
Oh, yeah, pops?
是吗? 砰? (枪声)
You'd shoot your little boy? With that big gun...
你会用那支大枪射你的儿子吗?
...you'd shoot and kill little Johnny D?
...你会杀了小强尼 D.吗?
John... ? Johnny?
强尼?
You ain't gonna shoot your little boy, are you? Huh?
你不会射你的儿子的!
You shut up! You shut the fuck up, pops!
住嘴! 你才他妈的住嘴!
And help Johnny D find the good shit!
快帮强尼 D.找到那些东西!
Cops! No, no, don't!
是警♥察♥! 噢 不 不要!
No, don't!
不 不要!
I live here!
我住在这里!
Motherfucker! You wanna fuck around?
干♥你♥娘♥的!
Lights out!
熄灯!
Come on, you motherfucker!
来啊 干♥你♥娘♥的
You wanna play with me? Let's go!
想跟我玩? 走着瞧!
Did you find any? What?
你发现什么了吗? 什么?
Let's go.
走吧
Let's go. Come on.
来吧!
Sit down.
坐下!
Sit down, you ugly bitch.
坐下 你这臭婊♥子♥!
Put her in the chair. Aah!
把她放上椅子 嗯!
You're not only ugly, you're stupid too.
你不仅仅丑陋 你还很笨
Get smart with me and I'll rip your face off.
跟我学聪明点 否则我会撕烂你的脸!
Now, then...
现在说一下...
...what's your name?
...你的名字的?
Maggie. Full name.
玛姬 全名
Blowjob.
Blowjob啊
Maggie Blowjob.
玛姬 Blowjob
Go ahead. Grin away.
上前去 露出牙齿
We'll put you on death row, you'll lose that grin real quick.
我们将你送到死囚室 你会很快就会失去你的牙齿
Here. Sign that.
在这里 在上面签名
I don't have any more time for your bullshit.
我没有时间听你的废话
Can I have a pencil?
能给我一支铅笔吗?
Having been found guilty of the crime of murder...
你被发现犯了谋杀罪...
...it is the judgment of this court that you be sentenced to die by lethal injection.
...这是本法庭的判决 你被判注射毒液的死刑
You are hereby remanded to the federal prison in Pleasanton...
因此你被还押到在Pleasanton的联邦监狱...
...where you shall remain until your sentence is carried out.
...你将待在那里直到对你的刑法开始执行
And may God have mercy on your soul.
愿上帝宽恕你的灵魂
Motherfuckers!
干娘的家伙!
No!
不!
No! No!
不...不!
Please wait for my mom!
请等等我的妈妈!
Wait, what are you doing? What are you doing?
等一下 你在做什么? 你在做什么?
What are you doing? Wait till my mommy comes. She'll come for me.
你在做什么? 等我妈妈来! 她会来的
Wait for her.
等着她!
You've got to tell my mom! My mom will come and get me!
你必须告诉我的妈妈! 我妈会来带我走的!
Mommy!
妈妈!
Hi.
嗨
I'm Bob.
我是Bob
Is that Maggie short for, uh... For Margaret?
那个玛姬是Margaret的缩写吗?
Mister, what is this place?
先生 这里什么地方?
Where am I?
我在什么地方?
You're dead. At least that's what everybody thinks.
你已经死了 至少 每个人都这样认为的
Your funeral.
这是你的葬礼
We staged it Saturday afternoon.
我们安排在星期六下午进行了
You're buried here. Oakmont Cemetery.
你被安葬在这里 Oakmont公墓
Plot 48, row 12.
48区12行
There's, uh... There's your father. Didn't my mother come?
那是你的父亲 我的母亲来了吗?
No, your mother, she, uh....
没有 你的母亲 她...
You know you can't get out, Maggie.
你知道你不能出来
I work for some people.
我为某些人工作
The government, let's call them.
我们把他们叫做是政♥府♥
We've decided to give you another chance.
我们已经决定了给你另一个机会
Is that about me?
那是关于我的吗?
Yes, it is.
是的
You know a lot about me.
你们知道很多关于我的事情
We do.
是的
So...
所以...
...you're gonna give me this chance?
...你将把这个机会给我?
What do I gotta do?
我将要做什么?
Learn, Maggie.
学习 玛姬
Learn to speak properly, learn to stand up straight, for a start.
作为开始 先学习如何适当的讲话 学习笔直地站
Learn languages, computers, and so on.
学习语言 计算机等等
Do something to help your country, for a change.
为你的国家的改变做一些事情
What if I'm not interested?
假如我不感兴趣呢?
Row 48...
48行...
...plot 12.
...12区
Can I think about it? Yeah, why don't you think about it, Maggie?
我能认真考虑一下吗? 可以 为什么你不认真考虑一下?
You've got one hour.
你有1小时的时间
Stupid fucking asshole!
愚蠢的混♥蛋♥!
Come on, up. Up! Up!
来吧 你给我起来! 起来!
Which way is out?
哪条路是出去的?
Uh, this way.
这条路
Who are these assholes? Just people who work here. It's okay.
这些混♥蛋♥是谁? 只是在这里工作的人 没事
There's no pr... Put it down. There's no problem. Just go back to your desks.
把它放下 没问题的 回到你们的工作中去
Bullshit. Everything's fucked!
废话! 所有一切都是废物!
Now, come on. You know you can't get away with this.
想想吧 你知道你这样做是不行的
Put it away. Put it away. Go back to your work.
放下它! 放下它! 回到你们的工作中去
Everything's under control.
一切都在控制之下
Open it. I can't.
把它打开! 我不行!
Open the fucking door. I said I can't, Maggie.
打开这该死的门! 该死 我打不开
Tell them to do it. They won't.
告诉他们怎样做! 他们不会
I'll blow his fucking brains out!
我会把他们的猪脑敲开!
They still won't do it, Maggie.
他们仍然不会做
Just give me the gun, Maggie. Good girl.
把枪给我 乖孩子
Just put it down.
放它放下
Come on, Maggie. You're too smart to fight these odds.
快点 玛姬 你太聪明了 以至于不能成功
It's okay. It's okay. Put it down.
没事了 没事了 把它放下
Rule number one:
第1条规则:
Never chamber the first round.
在第一回合决不要上膛
That ought to slow you down for a while...
哪会使你慢下来好一会儿...
...Maggie for Margaret.
...玛姬 for Margaret
Team ready?
所有都准备好了吗?
One, two, three.
一 二 三...
So?
那么
What's it to be, yes or no?
答案是什么 是或不是?
What if I said that I have a couple of questions and that I need some more time?
假如我说有两个问题 并且我需要一些时间?
If I said there is no more time?
假如我说没有时间了?
What if I said you can kiss my ass right in the crack?
假如我说你能吻我的屁♥眼♥?
What's it gonna be, Maggie, yes or no?
那么答案是什么呢 是或者不是?
Uh, I'm gonna have a few things that I'm gonna need.
我将有一些我所需要的东西
Yeah, I'm gonna need some stuff.
我将需要一些东西
I need some music.
我需要一些音乐
Some good music.
一些好听的音乐
I'm gonna want some Nina Simone.
我将需要一些尼娜西蒙尼
Nina Simone.
尼娜西蒙尼
Yeah, and....
是的 并且...
电影精选列表