我想我们现在应该到公园去
l was thinking maybe we'd go down to the park now
好好做做大赛前的练习
and get a practice session in before the big game.
你看怎么样
What do you say
爸爸 下雨了
Dad, it's raining.
毛毛雨 马上就过去了
lt's just a sprinkle. lt'll be over before you know it.
-太典型了 -什么意思 "典型"
-lt's just typical. -What do you mean, "typical"
没为我们的家做过什么
Nothing ever works out for our family.
你说什么 做过很多事
What are you talking about Plenty of stuff works out.
这是学习踢球的最好时机
This is the best time to learn how to play soccer.
因为像这样在雨中
Because in the rain, like this
如果你能在雨中踢 那你可以在任何环境下踢 对吗
if you can play in this, you can play in anything, right
去吧
There you go.
别担心 Stace 我相信他们会不错的
Don't worry, Stace, l'm sure they'll be fine.
我只想知道他们好不好
l'm just gonna see if they're all right.
-你要我来吗 我能开车 -不 我挺好的
-Do you want me to come l can drive. -No. l'm fine.
好吧 一二
All right, one, two.
你们得这么做
And you're gonna do this one now. Like this.
对了
That's it.
我想我把耳朵里的泥都掏净了
l think l finally got all of that mud out of my ear.
你呢
What about you
你过了很重要的一天
You had a big day.
另一个好结果 是吗 伙计
Another good result, buddy
左边一记漂亮的得分
A great goal coming in from the left.
比赛怎么样
How was the game
-妈妈 我进了一个球 -真的
-Mom, l scored a goal. -You did
-我们又赢了 -做得好 小伙子
-We won again. -Nice work, kiddo.
-昨晚怎么样 -非常好
-How was last night -Yeah, it was really good.
-好 -爸爸
-Good. -Hey, Dad
我和妈妈今天要去游乐场 想来吗
Me and Mom are going to the arcade today. Wanna come
-不 我想让你们去 -妈妈 他能来吗
-No, l'm gonna let you guys go on with it. -Mom, can he come
是的 我是说 如果你想来 欢迎
Well, yeah, l mean, you're welcome to come if you want.
-你打的像个婴儿 -你打的像个娘们儿
-You're playing like a baby. -You're hitting like a girl.
小Dryer.
Young Dryer.
两分 太意外了 我们摆脱他
Two shots Accident. Let's get rid of him.
妈妈 你知道吗爸爸又一次断了贝克汉姆的球
Hey, Mom, did you know that Dad once took the ball off of Beckham
是的 我知道 我在场
Oh, yeah, l know, actually. l was there.
我想踢得像贝克汉姆一样
l wanna play like Beckham.
说什么 你不想踢得像我
Hey. What, you don't want to play like me
天哪 真想好久以前 是不是
God, it seems like so long ago, doesn't it
大日子来了
So the big day's coming up, huh
-你激动吗 -是的 当然
-Are you excited -Yeah. Yeah, of course l am.
太疯狂了
lt's just crazy.
我从没想过还能再这么做
l just never thought l'd be doing this again.
Stace要结婚了
Stacie's getting married.
今晚我能再在你房♥里借宿吗
Can l have a sleepover at your house again tonight
不是我的 伙计 是你♥妈♥的♥
lt's not my night, buddy. lt's your mom's.
好吧 当然 和我很好
Yeah. Sure. Fine with me.
你想看看我的房♥间
You wanna see my room
当然我想看看你的房♥间
Yeah. Yeah, of course l want to see your room.
不像我家里的那样大但是我喜欢
lt's not as big as my room at home, but l like it.
是的 比我想的酷
Yeah. lt is way cooler than l thought.
你知道那就是我妈妈
You know that's me, Mom.
是的 我知道那是你
Yeah, l know that's you.
-你知道这个吗 -那个 是谁
-You see this -That Who's that
-你 -我
-You. -Me
-和我 -你
-And me. -You.
爸爸
Dad.
和爸爸 你 我 和爸爸
And Dad, huh You, me, and Dad.
-他好吗 -是的 很快就睡了
-He okay -Yeah. Fast asleep.
来点儿酒
Some wine
不 我好像得走了
Oh, no, no. l should probably get going.
-有趣的一天 是吗 -是呀
-Fun day though, huh -Yeah. Yeah.
谁得到的泰迪熊
So who gets the teddy bear
他让你笑了吗
Does he make you laugh, Stace
真让你笑了
Like really make you laugh
好怪
lt's so weird
但是有时候我
but sometimes l just
我看着你感觉好像什么也没变
l look at you and it feels like nothing ever changed.
好像我们还在一起
Like we're still together.
我看着你的脸 我
l look at your face, and l
我意识到拥有你我是多么幸运
l realize how lucky l was to ever have you.
够不到你 不再和你说话比杀了我还难受
And it kills me that l can't just reach out and talk to you anymore.
我不能 不能这么做
l l can't. l can't do this.
Stacie. Stacie 等一下
Stacie. Stacie, hold on a second.
你不用走
You don't have to go.
我想你晚些时候可以来家里
Hey, l thought you'd be home later.
不 我坐早班机 你在哪儿
No, l grabbed an earlier flight. Where were you
我刚把Lewis送他爸那去
l was just dropping Lewis off at his dad's.
不是他的夜晚 是吗
Oh, it's not his night, is it
不 但是他想去 我想也没什么.
No. But he wanted to go, and l thought it was fine.
是谁
Who's that
我妈妈 最后邀请
My mom. Last-minute invites.
-我很好 -真的
-l'm fine. -You are
你饿吗
You hungry
Denise 怎么了
Hey, Denise. What's up
我是你有好消息
l am. So you want some good news
我现在在做正确的事情
l could certainly do with some right now.
你的好消息马上就到 三 二
Okay, good news coming at you in three, two
-我喜欢这个外表 George -是吗
-l like the look, George. -Yeah
那么 你想告诉我什么
So, what did you want to tell me
你能近点吗
Well, you gonna come closer
不不不 上次我离你近的时候 我给自己找了麻烦
No, no, no. The last time l came closer l got myself in trouble.
没事的
Which was just fine.
ESPN喜欢你的带子
ESPN liked your tape.
是吗
They did
像真的喜欢
Liked as in liked
他们想要你飞去见面
They want to fly you up there to see you personally.
你上路了
You're on your way.
太感谢了
Thank you so much.
我要 我要重新登台了
l gotta get l gotta get back inside.
这是我应得的 就这些
So that's all l get That's it
我帮了你 你就把我晾这儿
l help you out, you just leave me hanging
我不能
l just can't.
我不能再这样了
l just can't do this anymore.
我得成熟些了
l gotta grow up.
我有个儿子 他需要我像个父亲一样
l got a boy in there who needs me to start being a father.
你不知道你在失去什么
you have no idea what you're missing.
我想我知道 所以我想回去
l think l do, which is why l gotta go back inside.
好的
All right.
就这样
That's it
怎么了
Hey, what's the matter
-做恶梦了 -没
-You having a bad dream -No.
我只想在这儿睡
l just want to sleep in here.
我爱你
l love you.
过来
Come here.
别再走了
Please don't leave again.
我是Ellen 和Mr. Minton一起工作 准备好了么
l'm Ellen. l work with Mr. Minton. You ready
是的 准备好了
Yeah, l'm ready.
好的他们在播音间等你
All right. They're waiting for you in the studio.
这边走 好的
-Right this way. -Okay.
George Dryer 怎么样
Hey. George Dryer. How's it going
很好 很高兴见到你
Good, nice to meet you.
我听说你来了 我知道你能行
l heard you were coming. l know you're gonna kill it.
好好表现
Get out there and make it happen.
谢谢 我很感激
Thank you, buddy. l appreciate it.
E组 喀麦隆2比1领先荷兰
ln Group E, Cameroon went down 2-1 to the Netherlands.
荷兰队是强有力的竞争者 拿到全部9分
The Dutch team are appearing as strong contenders, taking 9 points out of 9
小组赛一路高歌♥猛进 迎来了斯洛伐克的挑战
and moving on past the group phase to face Slovakia.
法国队止步不前
Not moving on are the French
法国队
The French.