Now!
就现在
Cool.
酷
I don't suppose your planet's invented painkillers?
我猜你的手术应该不包括止痛针
Yeah! Good work, Rover!
干得好 路宝
Guys! This is so Luke Skywalker!
兄弟们 这活干得真棒
Uh, by the way, you're not brother and sister, right?
顺便问问 你们不是兄弟姐妹吧
How much time is left?
还剩多少时间
Just enough.
足够多了
Rover here will take us right to my ship.
路宝会带我们去飞船那里
That's a funny place for his antenna.
他把那个容器放在那里很搞笑
Captain, I want the whole base on red alert!
上尉 整个基地全面戒♥严♥
Yes, sir!
是 长官
General, you must save its brain!
将军 你一定要拯救我们的基地
I'm more concerned with saving a world.
拯救世界对我更重要
That professor's a genius.
这个教授真是个天才
I feel positively effervescent.
我的感觉真从没这么好过
In fine fettle. What a salubrious experience!
真是个成功的实验 完美的体验
Well said. Cheers!
说的对 干杯
My ship!
我的飞船
Way to go, kid!
我们走 孩子们
Step away from the flying saucer! And put your hands in the air.
把你们的手举起来
There was never a chance you'd get away.
你永远没有机会逃走了
You'd destroy the whole base just to get me?
你为了抓我要毁了整个基地
That is sick!
这太变♥态♥了
Actually, it's kind of flattering.
事实上 这对他是恭维了
Sick, young lady, is helping the enemy of your world.
变♥态♥ 小姐 变♥态♥是帮助敌人对付你的世界
Sick is befriending a creature that's so completely different.
变♥态♥是与这种与我们完全不一样的生物交朋友
Sick is...Well, look, it's right in front of you!
变♥态♥是 看 就在你面前
I'm sorry, Professor.
很抱歉教授
It's too dangerous to let the alien live another minute.
让这外星人存在的任何一分钟都是风险
Wait! Wait! Wait! Stop!
等等 停下
General, I know what you're afraid of,
将军 我知道你害怕的是什么
and it's not Chuck.
你害怕的不是查克
It's not monsters or aliens.
也不是怪兽或是外星人
It's the unknown.
你害怕的是未知
I've spent my whole life running from it,
我花了一生恐惧未知
and I think maybe you have, too,
我想你可能也是
but I'm telling you,
但是我告诉你
the unknown isn't something to be afraid of.
未知并不一定总是让人恐惧的东西
It can be your best friend.
他可以是你的朋友
And just when you think that it means the end of everything you know,
你这样想不代表所知一切的终结
it's really just the beginning.
而正是开始
Base destruct, two minutes.
基地爆♥炸♥ 还剩2分钟
What are you looking at? Run!
快快快 你们还在看什么 快逃
Take that!
接招
Everyone on board! Let's go!
所有人上船 我们快走
Attention, all personnel.
全体人员请注意
Evacuate base immediately.
立刻执行
What are you doing?
你在干什么
I can't leave him here.
我不能留下他
Why not?
为什么不能
Because he's got the right stuff.
因为他是真正有本事的人
Base destruct, 60 seconds.
基地爆♥炸♥ 还剩50秒
There's no time for autopilot.
没时间启动自动飞行了
What's the matter now?
现在有什么问题
I'm going to have to pilot this bucket.
我必须手动起飞
destruct in 15 seconds.
基地爆♥炸♥ 还剩15秒
She is so heavy!
好重啊
You guys should check this out.
你们应该试试看
Hey, what do you think?
你怎么看
Such a big universe.
好大的宇宙
I am definitely coming back here.
我一定要再回来
Am I a zombie now?
我现在是僵尸了吗
This guy reads too many comic books.
这家伙漫画书看太多了
Hey, Neera, um, now that this is all over,
尼拉 现在这些都结束了
would you want to...
你愿不愿意...
Yes.
我愿意
But you didn't hear what I was gonna...
可你还没听完我...
Gross!
恶心
Strap in, everyone,
抓紧了 大家
'cause I'm taking you home.
因为我要带你们回家了
Hey, it's Lem!
看 是莱姆
The General, too.
将军
The monster!
怪兽
It's all right, Chief. He's with me.
没事的 他和我在一起
Soldiers, attention!
士兵们 立正
There is among us an astronaut.
我们中的一些人是宇航员了
Captain, thanks for coming back for me.
舰长 谢谢为了我飞回来
A pleasure, General.
将军 我的荣幸
Maybe next time you have guests you'll throw a better party.
也许下次可以为你的客人办场派对
Kid, how would you like to be president of the local Chuck Baker, Party Maker Fan Club?
孩子 你想成为本地查克粉丝俱乐部主席吗
Oh, yeah!
太好了
Be a good boy, And don't forget to drink your oil.
做个好孩子 别忘记斯蒂夫
Rover, you coming? Or do you want to stay here?
路宝 你来吗 还是想留下
Rover! My little bitty boy!
路宝 我的好伙计
Lem, you saved my life.
莱姆 你救了我
You saved mine, too.
你也救了我
That was a, uh, man hug, just then.
这就是男人之间的拥抱
It's very big on my planet.
在我们那里可是大事
Hey, take care of this guy, okay?
好好对待我兄弟 好吗
You're a great planet,
你们的星球很赞
and your '50s are fine,
你们探索到500英里很棒
but give me a call when you get to the '60s,
等你们探索到600英里的时候打电♥话♥给我
'cause that's gonna be fun.
因为那会很有趣