I've never gone parking before. I'm really not that kind of a girl.
我还没这样出来兜风过 我不是随便的女孩
Well, I'm not the kind of a guy. who would go with that kind of a girl.
我也不是那种随便的人 和随便的女孩出来兜风
Oh, that's so sweet. I think.
你真好 谢谢
There's nothing to be scared of.
没什么好害怕的
I knew this would happen if we made out!
我知道 但这是怎么了
Good shot, son.
打的漂亮 长官
Uh, General, I think he's surrendering.
将军 我觉得他要投降了
Run! Run!
开火
Fire at will! Keep firing! Keep firing! Kill every last alien!
继续开火 继续开火 干掉这些外星人
Ouch, Mom! ALL: Command us, Master!
你们将变成外星僵尸
What did I tell you about these kind of movies? It was almost over!
我告诉过你别来看这种电影 就快完了
You know, he looks just like his father.
就像他爸爸
Just like his father.
就像他爸爸
Oh, I hate the rain.
我讨厌下雨
Raining rocks and dogs. Great!
下雨了 天降石头 真不错
universe.
宇宙
a universe of mystery.
神奇的宇宙
Well, today, the mystery will be unveiled.
今天宇宙的秘密将被揭晓
Thanks to science, we now know the universe is nearly 500 miles long
根据科学发现 迄今我们所知宇宙大概方圆500英里
and it contains, you're not going to believe this, over 1,000 stars.
且难以置信的是 其中有1000多颗星星
Psst! Lem, come on! Liven it up.
莱姆 快点啊 放片子
And still, the only known intelligent life is right here on our planet.
而唯一的智慧生物就在我们的星球上
What was that?
那是什么
That's our planet after the attack of the Humaniacs.
那是受到类人怪攻击的情景
They're gonna eat our brains for dinner!
他们要拿我们的大脑当晚餐
Is that true?
真的吗
Everybody, please, that's ridiculous.
大家别这样 这太荒谬了
Totally ridiculous. Brains for dinner?
绝对荒谬 拿大脑当晚餐
Come on! Brains are for breakfast with cereal and milk.
拜托 大脑和牛奶是早餐
Dinner is organs and eyeballs.
晚餐是内脏和眼球
Okay, everyone, everyone, please, listen up.
好了 各位 各位 够了
We're not getting eaten
我们不会被入侵
or harvested or having our brains barbecued.
也不会有人吃我们的大脑
The universe isn't scary.
宇宙并不可怕
It's really amazing.
而是 很神奇
And don't forget to pick up your planetary yo-yos.
最后 别忘记领你们的行星悠悠球
We've got one for each of you.
每人都有一个
You're looking at the new Junior Assistant Curator! High four! Whoo-hoo!
你面前的是新任初级助理解说员了 击掌
Well, it's part-time now and full-time after I graduate.
现在几点了 我们去庆祝一下吧
How did you do, Lem? Got the job!
怎么样 莱姆 我被录取了
Knew you would.
我就知道你行
Hey, I can see my whole life.A house, a car, two kids,
我的生活会就此改变 房♥子 车子 生几个孩子
they'll grow up and have kids. They'll come home to visit on holidays.
孩子再生孩子 每个假期都来看我们
Well? Got it!
怎么样 莱姆 成功了
Lem, congratulations on that job. I knew you could do it.
莱姆 恭喜你被录取 我就知道你行
Yeah, thanks.
多谢
Oh, wow! There it is. Just two more days.
看啊 再有两天就上映了
Humaniacs lll
类人怪3
The Final Battle for Our World.
怪物重返夺取我们的世界
Victory or extinction!
胜利 还是灭亡
If you guys go in costume, I'm pretending we never met.
如果你们俩要去变装大赛 我会假装从来不认识你们
Did you just say what I think you just said?
你刚才说的和我认为的一样吗
I'm a planetarium professional now.
我现在已经是一名行星学专家了
I don't have time for kids' movies anymore.
没时间去看那些儿童电影
Kids' movies?
儿童电影
I suppose next you'll say aliens don't exist.
我猜你要说外星人根本不存在是吗
Ha! Just as I thought. You're not Lem.
正如我所料 你不是莱姆
You're an alien zombie, like in Humaniacs II.
你是外星僵尸 就像类人怪2里演的一样
Skiff, I'm not a zombie.
史蒂夫 我不是僵尸
Yeah, that's what you zombies are programmed to say.
是啊 僵尸都被设计成要这么说
Tell me something the real Lem would know.
说说真的莱姆才会知道的事情
Well, I know Skiff is the only nutcase
我知道史蒂夫是唯一的疯子
who thinks the government is hiding all alien evidence in Base 9.
认为政♥府♥把所有外星人存在的证据都放在了九号♥基地
And you give candy to your puppy so he'll poop jelly beans.
且你给小狗吃了一种糖 让它拉奇怪的东西
It was just an experiment.
那只是实验
With all due respect, I've put in the hours and done a lot of alien research at work.
我承认 工作的时候 我会花很多时间做实验
What are you talking about? You work in a comic book store!
你说什么呢 你是在漫画书店工作
The greatest source of scientific knowledge.
这里是获取科学知识的源头
Skiff, time to unpack the fake alien poop.
史蒂夫 该去假扮外星人教皇了
Right away, Mr. Haglug.
马上就来 哈德勒克先生
You will believe me, Lem, when aliens put you on the takeout menu.
莱姆 外星人把你放餐桌上 你就相信我了
Wow! Skiff! I love fake-alien-poop day.
史蒂夫 我喜欢假扮外星人教皇
So, um, Eckle, do you think your sister's home?
艾克 你姐姐在家吗
Why?
干什么
I thought maybe...I thought I might tell her I got the job.
我觉得也许 我该去告诉她我得到了这份工作
Why? Forget it. You tell her for me. Okay?
为什么 算了 还是你跟她说吧 好吗
Okay, but every time you tell me to tell her something,
行 可每次你让我给她捎话
she asks why don't you just tell her yourself?
她总是问你为什么不自己跟她说
What? And then my mom says it's because you like her,
什么 然后我妈妈就会说了 因为你喜欢她
and then she says that, "Oh, that's so cute,"
然后她会说 那太好了
and why don't you just ask her out already,
你为什么不去约她
'cause she's been waiting for you to ask her out ever since we moved next door to you.
因为她随时随地都在等你约她
She has? The girl of my dreams likes me?
是吗 我的梦中情人 她喜欢我
This is the best day of my life. Yeah, we got to see that kid throw up.
真是天大的喜讯 是啊 你没法亲自证实
Hey, he did it! He got the job!
他成功了 他得到了那份工作
Oh, we're so proud of you.
我们真为你骄傲
I hear it's just one easy step up to Senior Assistant Curator.
我听说这离高级助理解说员只差一步了
Come on, soldier. Take that hill.
上啊大兵 去搞定那座山头
Hey, Neera. Hey, Lem.
你好 尼拉 你好 莱姆
I wanted to tell you, I got the job.
我想告诉你 我得到那份工作了
Lem, that's great!
太棒了 莱姆
Maybe it's time that you and me...
也许你和我应该... 怎么样
I mean, would you want to...
我是说 你想不想...
Hey, Neera! I've been looking all over for you.
尼拉 我正找你呢
You've been looking for me?
你在找我吗
The cause needs you.The what?
活动需要你 什么
The cause. Glar's involved with something he calls "protesting."
活动 格拉参加了一个什么抗♥议♥活动
It's like when you shout about stuff that makes you upset.
比如你可以对你不喜欢的东西大喊
Yeah, like our school pictures. Why do they have to be of our faces?
比如她学校的照片为什么是我们的头像
I mean, what a bummer. That means it's not good.
我是说真讨厌 真的很烂
Neera, we need you! Righteous momma!
尼拉 我们需要你
Oh, I'm so honored, but Lem was about to ask me something.
真是荣幸 但是莱姆好像有话要对我说
Yeah? Man, what do you want to ask her?
是吗 伙计 你想说什么
It's kind of private.
这是私人话题
No problemo, man! I mean, I totally respect that.
好的伙计 我不会打扰你们的
So, Neera...
尼拉
Neera and Lem had a private conversation And don't want anybody else around
尼拉和莱姆要说悄悄话 不希望别人打扰
Uh, yeah, you know, we can talk later. Okay.
我们可以回头再说 好的
Peace. That means, "See you later."
回头见了
Bye! Bye.
再见 再见
Oh! "The cause, man." I'd like to cause him some pain.
搞活动的家伙 真该让他吃点苦头
I don't want to hear a single bubble.
别让我再听见你们冒泡
Especially you, Bubbles.
特别是你冒出来的泡
Call the General! Call the General!
呼叫将军 呼叫将军
It's in the Containment Room.
外星人对抵抗部队说
Lock this section down, now! Resistance is futile. Surrender or die.
要么投降 要么死
Come on, Eckle. Go help your father.
艾克 去帮你♥爸♥爸
Duck?
这是... 鸭子
Mom! Dad! There's a ship in the...
妈妈 爸爸 一艘飞船...
Open wide or the big, bad monster will get you.
把嘴张开 否则外星怪物就会来抓你
The battle for our world has begun. Captain, mobilize the army.
争夺我们星球的战争开始了 队长 集♥合♥军队
Right, men, move it!
向后转 出发
Are they hostile? Will our species survive?
我们不知道我们种族能否存活
One thing we do know is that they show no respect for our parking laws.
但我们知道一点 那就是他们不遵守我们的停车法
And speaking of survival, how will you survive without a sparkling smile?
谈到生存问题 如果没有笑牌牙膏你怎么生存
Give your smile that special glow, Try the sparkle action of Dental Pro
用笑牌牙膏 时刻保持微笑
You know, you're really good as that toothbrush.
你知道 你很适合扮牙刷
Yeah. But what I really do best is a suppository.
是吗 可是我真正擅长的是扮鞋油
Now, let's see. Invasion by giant ants. Invasion by sea monsters. Invasion by 50-foot woman
来看看 巨型昆虫 海怪 可怕的女人
Ah! Here it is, So, You've Been Invaded by Aliens.
找到了 外星人入侵