Dipper, you and Windlifter load up.
-冠军 在机库里等着 -什么
-Champ, wait in the hangar. -What?
布莱德 达斯迪练习得非常努力
Blade, Dusty's been practicing so hard.
-这可不是什么营火 -拜托 我能胜任
-This ain't no campfire. -Come on, I can do this.
-你还没有执照 -就给他一次机会吧
-You're not certified. -Just give him a shot.
他没资质
He's not certified!
我们需要动用每一架飞机
We need every plane we've got.
我想帮忙
I want to help.
马鲁
Maru!
怎么了 布莱德
Yeah, Blade?
给他装上
Load him up.
没问题
Okay!
干嘛拍照
What was that for?
挂墙上
The wall.
浸染 进入位置
Dipper, move into position.
分散喷洒 覆盖水平为8
Split load. Coverage level eight.
浸染收到
Dipper copies.
下次喷洒时向左偏一个机翼位置
Come left one wingspan on your next drop.
冠军 按照之前的位置
Champ, tag on and extend.
-分散喷洒 -收到
-Split load. -Copy that.
太高了
Too high!
都飘散了
It all dispersed.
举风 搞定那个山脊
Windlifter, finish off that ridge.
收到
Windlifter copies.
撤退
Pull back!
撤退 快走 现在就走
Pull back! Let's go, let's go right now!
布莱德 我们遇到情况了
Blade, we got a situation.
风向突变 火越过了隔离线
The wind shifted. The fire jumped the line.
你们能退到安全区域吗
Can you make it to your safety zone?
不行 情况不好 我们撤退的路线被堵塞了
No, no good. Our escape route is blocked.
我们需要空中援助
We need a drop.
收到 浸染 伞兵们被困住了
Copy that. Dipper, smokejumpers trapped.
靠近左侧位置 准备空中降洒
Left flank, set up for a drop.
我看到他们了 我来
I see them. I've got it.
没事了 路障已清
All right. We're clear.
快撤 到湖边去
Let's move. Let's get to the lake.
我的达斯迪小甜甜真棒
That's my Dust Muffin!
冠军 回去装上灭火剂再过来
Champ, load and return.
我们还有很多工作要做
We still got a lot of work to do.
收到
Copy that.
"炸♥药♥"刚刚发来报告
Dynamite just reported in
他们准备今晚露宿 明天再收拾战场
They're gonna camp out tonight and mop it up tomorrow.
"出租车"情况怎么样
Cabbie, how's it looking?
我们把火势包围了
We got that sucker boxed in.
干得漂亮
Nice work!
我们就是派这用场的
That's why we're here.
所以 就这样了
So, that's it?
是的 火情被限制住了
Yep, fire is contained.
伞兵们会继续工作 直到大火完全熄灭
The jumpers will stir on it until it's out.
你干的很漂亮 亲爱的灭火机
You did a great job out there, sweet SEAT.
谢谢 我看到伞兵们身处危难...
Thanks. I saw the jumpers in trouble...
你打乱了密集空域中的飞行编队
You broke formation in a crowded airspace.
说不定掉下去的就不是阻燃剂
Could've been you spread all over the woods
而是你的碎片
instead of retardant.
别急着准备你的领证派对 冠军
Don't go planning your certification party yet, Champ.
真是的
Oh, man.
别在乎 布莱德其实是在用自己的方式说"干得漂亮"
Come on, that's just Blade's way of saying "Good job."
哇噢 飞得真低
Whoa. That was low.
凯德的VIP们
Cad's VIPs.
哦 是的 没错
Oh, yeah, that's right.
他今晚要在小屋办一个大派对
He's having a big party up at the lodge tonight.
我们应该去
We should go!
第二次约会 哇噢 独处一室
A second date? Wow! Room!
我其实是指我们所有人
Uh, I kind of meant all of us.
你知道的 你和我 还有举风和其他人
You know, you and me, and Windlifter, and just everybody.
哦 好吧
Oh! Okay.
好的 好的 是啊 没错
Okay, okay, yeah. Mmm-hmm.
你说得对 说得对
You're right, you're right.
我是该认识一下你的朋友们了
I should get to know your friends.
但他们是你的朋友啊
But they're your friends.
是呀 我猜也是
Well, yeah, I guess. Yeah.
就别争了
Let's not bicker.
欢迎来到福塞尔小屋
Welcome to the Fusel Lodge.
记得在礼物车♥库♥处领♥取♥免费的保险杠贴纸哦
Be sure to get your complimentary bumper sticker over at the Gift Garage.
哇 快看呐
Whoa! Look at this place.
这里太漂亮了
It's so beautiful.
小达斯迪 这是约会的完美场所
Dusty-poo, this is the perfect date!
在入住之前先到处看看吧
Let's check it out before we check in.
-嘿 你们好 -嗨
-Hey, there, folks. -Hi.
想跟主管合影吗
Like to get your picture taken with the superintendent?
-呃...-哈
-Uh... -Ha!
漂亮
Classy.
好的 两位在零排放楼层的
Oui, you're all set
匹斯顿景观豪华蜜月套房♥
with the Piston view deluxe honeymoon suite
已经安排好了
on our zero-emission floor.
入住愉快
Enjoy your stay.
哇
Wow.
他们这里还包办婚礼 你知道吗
They do weddings here. Did you know that?
真是太兴奋了 我要超温过热了
Oh, this is so exciting, I'm gonna overheat!
好了 我要去泡温泉了
Well, I'm hitting the spa.
远光灯蒸汽轻松扫除五万里奔波的疲劳
The high beam steam takes off 50,000 miles, easy.
部长先生 欢迎
Welcome, Mr. Secretary,
来到我们盛大的重新开业周末...
to the grand reopening weekend of the magnificent...
我很高兴来此 斯宾纳
It's a pleasure to be here, Spinner.
要问我见到你我高兴吗 先生 那当然了
And is it a pleasure to see you, sir? Yes, it is.
那么我听说的火灾是怎么回事
So, now, what's this I hear about a fire?
呃 火灾...
Uh, fire...
白壁火灾已经控制住了 先生
The Whitewall Fire is contained, sir.
-很好 -控制住了
-Right. -It's under control.
绝对控制住了
It's absolutely under control.
-谢谢...-我叫引擎·普拉斯基 先生
-Thank you... -Engine Pulaski, sir.
-什么斯基 -"普拉斯基"
-Who-ski? -"Pulaski."
好吧 这边请 先生
Right. Anyway, right this way, sir.
如果您还有其他任何问题
And if there's any other questions you have for me,
别客气 尽管问
please, I am your man.
这里就没有正常咖啡
Don't even have normal coffee here.
我不得不喝了什么"高速浓咖啡"
I had to get something called a "Highway Expresso."
你觉得怎么样
What do you think?
-棒极了 -嗯
-You look good. -Eh.
告诉我 公园本土的野生动物数量如何
Tell me, how's the park's indigenous wildlife population?
-什么 -野生动物
-The what? -The wildlife.
哦 野生动物
Oh, the wildlife!
如果你来今晚的排队 就会看到很多派对狂人
Well, if you come to the party tonight, there'll be plenty of party animals.
吼吼吼 懂吗
Ho, ho, ho. Huh?
嗯 知道了
I see. Yes.
鹿的数量非常稳定
The deer population is steady.
而且红翼巴尔沙画眉的
And we've had a healthy increase
数量也有了喜人的提升
in the number of red-propped balsa thrush.
啊 那太好了 你叫什么名字
Ah, glad to hear it. Say, I didn't quite catch your name.
护林员耶玛 先生
Ranger Jammer, sir.
在匹斯顿峰工作七十二年了
Seventy-two years at Piston Peak.
-很高兴认识你 耶玛 -啊 真的是...
-Pleased to meet you, Jammer. -Well, it's a true...
马屁精
Bumper kisser.
哇 快看这座冰雕
Wow, look at that ice sculpture!
如果我们是小冰块就能住在这里了
This could be our room if we were little, tiny pieces of ice.
农田守望者达斯迪
Dusty Crophopper!
我的朋友绝对不会相信的
My buddies are never gonna believe this.
嘿 帮我语♥音♥邮箱录音
Hey, do my voice-mail.
-你的语♥音♥邮箱 -快说
-Your voice-mail? -Go!
哦 嗨 我是农田守望者达斯迪
Oh, hi, this is Dusty Crophopper.
-"世界竞速冠军"-世界竞速冠军
电影精选列表