We're headed straight into the fire.
难道我们不应该绕着它盘旋吗
Aren't we gonna fly around it?
飞往主干道的最快方式就是穿过大火
The fastest way to the main road is through the fire.
做好准备
Brace yourselves.
坚持住 达斯迪
Hold On, Dusty!
我们来把这条路清理通畅
Let's clear this road.
好了 现在 小心前进
All right, now, be careful.
稳扎稳打
Slow and steady.
我们不想看见这里发生任何车祸
We don't want to see any fender benders around here.
举风 你能听到吗
Windlifter, do you copy?
说吧 小补丁
Go ahead, Patch.
有两辆老式越野车被困在了奥格林峡谷
We've got two old RVs trapped in Augerin Canyon.
两辆老式越野车 不
Two old RVs? Oh, no.
是哈维和维尼
It's Harvey and Winnie.
我们之前见过他们
We met them earlier.
他们在寻找他们初吻的地方
They're looking for the place they had their first kiss.
奥格林峡谷 那可是在公园的另一头
Augerin Canyon. That's at the other end of the park.
我能最快赶到那里
I can get there the fastest.
峡谷会被大火吞噬的
The canyon will be engulfed in flames
而且你还没有阻燃剂
and you have no retardant.
我会从河里舀一些水
I'll scoop off the river.
那里有一大♥片♥干净的水源
There's a clear stretch of water.
举风 我可以做到的
Windlifter, I can do it.
去吧 注意安全
Go. And be safe.
救命
Help!
-救命 -救命
-Help. -Help!
维尼 坚持住
Winnie, hang on!
啊
Aah!
-哈维 哈维 不要松手 -坚持住 会没事的
-Harvey, Harvey, don't let go! -Hold on, it'll be okay.
达斯迪
Dusty.
干得漂亮 伙计
Good move, partner.
马鲁
Maru?
你好啊 哈哈
Hello, there. Ha-ha!
他醒了
He's awake!
我真是个天才
I'm a genius.
早上好啊 灭火机
Morning, mud dropper.
我昏迷了多久
How long have I been out?
五天
Five days.
浸染一直陪在你身边
Dipper stayed by your side the whole time.
我喜欢看你睡觉的样子
I like watching you sleep.
-他还活着 -看起来不错啊 达斯迪
-He's alive! -Looking good, Dusty.
所有飞机们注意
All aircraft,
主管已经进入基地了
the superintendent has entered the base.
主管已经进入基地了
The superintendent has entered the base.
达斯迪 你让我们好生担忧
Well, you had us worried, Dusty.
很高兴看见你又能活动自如了
Glad to see you're out and about.
你是主...凯德去哪儿了
You're the superinten... What happened to Cad?
洒水器拯救了旅馆 不过没能拯救凯德的工作
Sprinkler saved the lodge, but not his job.
内政部部长做了正确的选择
Secretary of the Interior did the right thing.
他把工作交给了这位护林员耶玛
Put Ranger Jammer, here, in charge.
耶
Yay!
马鲁 你告诉他了吗
Maru, did you tell him?
呃...
Uh...
告诉我什么
Tell me what?
我换掉了你的支撑杆
I replaced your prop.
修复了损坏的机翼
Repaired the damaged wing ribs.
尽可能地修补了损伤
Hammered out what damage I could.
甚至把你的浮箱重新装上了
Even got your pontoons back on.
但是你的变速箱...
But your gearbox...
我知道 谢谢你至少尝试过 马鲁
I know. Thanks for trying, Maru.
不用谢
You're welcome!
-什么 -因为你被修好了
-What? -Because you're fixed!
等等 真的吗
Wait. Really?
是啊 那是我完成过的最困难的事
Yeah, that was the hardest thing I've ever done.
我给你弄了一个手工特制的
You've got yourself a custom-made
周转的 同轴的减速齿轮箱
epicyclic, concentric reduction gearbox.
一个全新的变速箱
A new gearbox?
不 比新的更好
No. It's better than new.
农田守望者 我得说那资格证是你应得的
Crophopper, I'd say you've earned that certification.
根据美国联邦法律第14条 第3例
In accordance with CFR title 14, volume three,
第1章 第139节 B段
chapter one, section 139, sub-paragraph B,
普罗普沃什机场被再次认证
Propwash Junction is recertified
可以开始营业了
and open for operation.
飞吧 达斯迪
Go, Dusty!
嘿 达斯迪 我赢了 我赢了
Hey, Dusty, I won, I won!
达斯迪 你猜怎么着
Duster, guess what.
我正式成为玉米上校了
I've been crowned official Corn Colonel.
而我是他的玉米粒二等兵
And I'm his Private Niblet.
我可以戴着我的官帽去看你下周六的比赛吗
Can I wear my official hat to your race next Saturday?
当然可以 楚格
Absolutely, Chug.
只要这里的头儿能给我放假
As long as the boss, here, will give me the day off.
随时都行
Anytime.
好了 玉米粒 是时候去狂欢了
Okay, Niblet, time to hit the festival!
是的 先生
Sir, yes, sir.
嘿 你觉得那个油炸玉米棒的家伙...
Hey, you think the deep fried corn cob on a stick guy...
嗷 达斯迪 我们都为你感到骄傲
Aw, Dusty, we're all so proud of you.
谢谢你 救火车
Thanks, Mayday.
你为我 为我们大家所做的
What you did for me, for all of us,
我想感谢你
I want to thank you.
-你没必要谢我 -不 有必要
-You don't have to thank me. -Yes, I do.
你所做的
To do what you did,
只有一架特别的飞机才能做到
it takes a special kind of plane.
女士飞机和先生飞机们
Ladies and gentleplanes,
把你们的注意力转移到天空中
turn your attention to the skies
关注今天的飞行表演吧
for today's featured aerial presentation.
普罗普沃什玉米节骄傲地为您呈现
The Propwash Junction Corn Fest is proud to present
匹斯顿峰空中消防队
the Piston Peak Air Attack team
以及我们独一无二的冠军选手
and our very own world champion racer
和消防员
and firefighter,
农田守望者达斯迪
Dusty Crophopper.
哇哦 嗯哼
Whoa. Huh?
欢迎来到死亡峡谷国家公园
Welcome to Death Valley National Park.
这里热吗
Is it hot?
是啊 很热
Yes, it is.
我们快跟上
Let's keep up the pace!
雪崩 晕眩 快快快
Avalanche, Blackout, move, move, move!
你们看到了吗
Did you guys see that?
-我们走 我们走 -耶
-Let's go! Let's go! -Yay!
电影精选列表