What if I told you that your family was murdered?
如果我告诉你,你的家人被杀害了,你会如何?
Just imagine it for a minute...
请花上一分钟,设想一下...
Your brothers, sisters, parents,
你的兄弟们,姐♥妹♥们♥,父母们,
your kids, everyone.
你的孩子们,所有的家人。
Murdered for no reason at all.
都被毫无理由地杀害了。
Now ask yourself...What would you do?
现在,扪心自问...你会怎么做?
Germany 1945
1945年 德国
Mom, there's a man outside.
妈妈,有个人在外面。
Get your father...Go! Now!
去叫你父亲来...快去!
Papa, there's a man outside.
爸爸,外面有个人。
Another beggar?
又是个乞丐?
Did he take anything from the garden?
他有没有从菜园里拿什么?
Max... Is it you?
迈克斯...是你吗?
Good to see you again!
又能看到你,太好了!
Ruth and Benjamin...Did they come back?
露丝和本杰明...他们回来过吗?
Anyone?
谁都没回来?
Why did you give us away?
你为什么出♥卖♥♥♥了我们?
The house is mine now.
这所房♥子是我的了。
Where did they take them?
他们把他们带到哪里去了?
Get off my property!
滚出我的地盘!
Just because the war is over doesn't mean we can't kill Jews anymore.
别以为战争结束了,我们就不能再杀犹太人了。
PLAN A
A计划
根据真实事件改编
The dead give you no rest?
亡者让你无法安宁?
But if you are not among them
you must have done something good in your life...
如果你没有随他们一同逝去,那就要为自己的生活做点儿善事...
Or something very, very bad.
或者做非常,非常恶的事情。
All dead! Everyone,but not me... Not Avraham.
每个家人...都死了!只有我...阿瓦拉罕还活着。
Can I tell you a secret?
我能告诉你一个秘密吗?
He's right here. Death! I've captured death.
他就在这里。死神!我俘获了死神。
I met him in the camp one night.He was coming for me.
一天夜里,我在集中营遇见了他。他要来找我了。
I could hear him breathing in my ear...
我都能听见,他在我耳边的呼吸声了...
But he had no idea who he was dealing with.
但他不知道,自己在和谁打交道。
I flipped over as quickly as I could and trapped him in this sack.
我以最快的速度翻了个身,把他困在了这个袋子里。
You can still hear him breathing inside.
你还能听到他的呼吸声。
And now: nobody can kill me!
而现在:谁都不会杀我了!
Shut up old man!
闭嘴,老家伙!
This used to be our Synagogue.
这里以前是犹太教堂。
I got married here.I had my son's Brith here.
我在这里结的婚。我儿子出生在这里。
We have to get out of this damned country.
我们必须离开这个该死的国家。
I heard there's a refugee camp with many Jews at Tarvisio.
我听说在塔尔维西奥,有一个难民营,收留了很多犹太人。
From there they're sent to Palestina,the land of Israel.
从那里,他们被送到巴勒斯坦,那是以色列的土地。
If your family is still alive,that's where they'll be.
如果你的家人还活着,他们就会去那里。
Come with me.
跟我去吧。
Stop!
停车!
Meat!
有肉!
Avraham!
阿瓦拉罕!
-Someone is cooking meat! -Avraham... Wait!
-有人在煮肉! -阿瓦拉罕...等等!
-I told you, I can not die. -Avraham... Wait!
-我跟你说过,我不会死。 -阿瓦拉罕...等一下!
-Wait. -They have food.
-等一下。 -他们有吃的。
Avraham...
阿瓦拉罕...
Avraham...
阿瓦拉罕...
No!
不!
Please!
别开枪!
It's alright.
可以的。
You're fine...
你没事了...
We're the Jewish Brigade,of the British Army.
我们是英国♥军♥队的犹太人旅。
No one is going to hurt you here.
这里没人会伤害你。
It's alright.
放心吧。
Hold on! I'll save you!
等一下!我会去找你!
Soon we'll get to the Tarvisio.
很快,我们就会到达塔尔维西奥。
Maybe you'll find news about your family there.
也许你会在那里,找到你家人的消息。
-Thank you sir. -It's Michael.
-谢谢你,长官。 -我叫米亥尔。
I'm in charge of these savages.
我负责这些野小子们。
And that clown over there is in charge of us.
那边那个小丑是我们的头儿。
We are from Palestina.
我们都来自巴勒斯坦。
By the time the Brits agreed to send us here the war was almost over.
当英国佬同意派我们来这里时,仗都快打完了。
These Brits, they like their tea and like to sleep.
这些英国佬,他们就喜欢喝茶,喜欢睡大觉。
And once they do, we get to do anything we want right under their noses.
一旦他们这么做了,我们就可以在他们眼皮底下,为所欲为了。
Who did this? Who did this? Crazy Jews...
这是谁干的?这是谁干的?疯狂的犹太人…
Ok guys, come on, let's move fast, we don't have all day here.
好了,伙计们,我们动作快点,我们可没时间耗在这。
Sir, let me help you...
老先生,让我来帮助你...
Listen, sir, the refugee camp is over there.
听着,老先生,难民营在那边。
Soon you'll be with our brothers in Palestina, starting a new life.
很快,你就会和我们在巴勒斯坦的兄弟们在一起,开始新生活。
I need to find my family first. My son and my wife. Ruth and Benjamin.
我得先找到我的家人。我的儿子和妻子。露丝和本杰明。
Can you help me? Please!
你能帮我吗? 求你了!
They must be here somewhere... Maybe we can ask the British soldiers?
他们一定在这里的某个地方… 也许我们可以问问那些英国兵?
Maybe they have a list or something.
也许他们有名单之类的。
There is not much I can do... I'm sorry.
我也无能为力…我很抱歉。
Good luck.
祝你好运。
Max! They have beds here! Real beds! Look! There in the tent.
迈克斯!他们这里有床!真正的床!看!就在帐篷里。
I don't believe it!
我简直不敢相信!
Back home, we heard rumors
在老家,我们听到了关于
about the death camps
死亡集中营的谣言,
but we didn't believe it to be true.
但我们不相信这是真的。
We should've done something.
我们应该做点什么。
We should have helped you.
我们应该帮你们的。
But we did nothing.
但我们什么也没做。
Put your shoes on.
穿上你的鞋子。
I want him to see this.
我想让他看看这里。
Ranks, addresses,dates, locations...
军衔、家庭地址、服役日期、服役地点…
-Anything? -Please... I did nothing wrong.
-什么都没说? -饶了我吧...我没做什么坏事。
Never killed a man in my life!
我这辈子从没杀过人!
You were just a clerk, right? Filling out forms.
你只是个职员,对吧?填写表单。
-Yes... yes! Just a clerk. -Give us the names we need.
-是的…是的!只是一个办事员。 -把我们需要的名字给我们。
-No. -Ranks, addresses, dates, locations!
-不行, -军衔,家庭住址,服役日期,服役地点!
No, you will kill me once you have them.
不,你得到后会杀了我的。
It's almost dawn.
天都快亮了。
We need him to verify our sources.
我们需要他来核实,我们的消息来源。
Let's finish this.
让我们把这事做完。
Please sir. Have mercy!I have kids.
求你了,长官,发发慈悲吧!我有孩子。
How many?
几个?
-What? -Michael, come on!
-什么? -米亥尔,快点问!
Ask him about the kids. Talk to him about his family.
问问他孩子们的事。和他谈谈他的家庭。
Okay.Let's do it quietly and calmly.
好的。让我们和平地、冷静地做这件事。
Do what we ask and you'll be fine.
照我们说的做,你就会没事的。
Just give us the information we need and soon,
you'll see your family again.
只要告诉我们我们需要的信息,你很快就能见到你的家人了。
How many kids do you have?
你有几个孩子?
Three, but I haven't seen them for a long time.
三个,但我很久没见过他们了。
I miss them so much...
我很想念他们…
What are their names?
他们都叫什么名字?
Josef Franz, Heinrich, Lise.
约瑟夫·弗朗茨,海因里希,莉莎。
She's the youngest?
她是最小的?
It's ok, look at me.
没事的,看着我。
You'll be fine.
你会没事的。
Untie him.
给他松绑。
Menash...
梅纳什...
Bernhard Peter...
伯恩哈德.彼得...
SS-Sturmscharfuhrer.
党卫队中队长。
He's hiding not so far from here,
two buildings from the town center.
他就藏在离这不远的地方,离市中心两栋楼远。
Paul Heller.
保罗.哈勒。
It's hope.
有希望了。
If you give someone the slightest feeling of hope...
如果你让他感觉到一丝希望的话...
They will do anything.
他们会做任何事。
Josef Oberleutnant Arnulf Karl committed suicide last month.
约瑟夫中尉,阿努夫.卡尔,上个月自杀了。
-That is all I know. -Very well.
-我只知道这些。-非常好。
Menash...
梅纳什...
Wait!
怎么回事?
Josef Krauss, we find you guilty in taking part in participating
约瑟夫·克劳斯,我们认为你参与
in the killings of innocent men,women and children.
杀害无辜的男人,女人和孩子有罪。