That is... someone else.
那是...别人
Someone else named Jack Sparrow.
别的叫杰克·史派罗的人
You've brought me the wrong wastrel.
你给我找错了人
Find the proper one and dispose of this impostor.
给我找来本人 把这个冒牌货处理掉
No, wait, wait, wait. Hang on a minute.
不 等等 等会儿
I'm Jack Sparrow, the one and only.
我是杰克·史派罗 独一无二的
And I am in London.
我就在伦敦
To procure a crew.
你要招募水手
To undertake a voyage
进行一场伟大的航行
to the Fountain... What?
目标是那什么泉... 什么
Will someone please remove these infernal chains?
谁来解开那些见鬼的锁链
Come, come.
来来来
We know you're in possession of a map.
我们知道你有幅地图
So confiscate the map, and to the gallows with him!
那就没收那地图 然后送他上绞架
Have you a map?
你有地图吗
No. Where is it?
没 那在哪儿
The truth? I lost it.
说实话 我弄丢了
Quite recently, in fact. I have a report.
实际上 就在前不久 我收到消息
The Spanish have located the Fountain of Youth.
说西班牙人已知道了不老泉的所在
I will not have some melancholy Spanish monarch,
我可不能让可憎的西班牙国王
a Catholic, gain eternal life!
一个天主教♥徒♥ 获得永生
You do know the way to the Fountain?
你当真知道去不老泉的路
Of course I do. Look at me.
当然 我可是杰克船长
You could guide an expedition.
你能领导我们的远征队
With your permission, your heinie,
如果您允许 大大
you will be providing, then, a ship...
还提供一艘船
and a crew?
和水手吗...
And a captain.
还有船长
Afternoon, sire.
午安 陛下
If I may be so bold, why is that man not in chains?
恕我冒昧 为什么没把那家伙铐起来
He must be manacled at once.
必须立即铐上他
At the center of my palace? Hardly.
在我这宫殿之中 没这必要
Hector.
赫克托
How nice to see a fellow pirate make good of himself.
看到海盗老友从良了真好
Pirate? Nay. Privateer.
海盗 不 是私掠船长
On a sanctioned mission under
为捍卫王上的权威
the authority and protection of the Crown.
而被赋予此项使命
As may be, but first,
就算是吧 不过首先
what has become of my beloved Pearl?
我亲爱的黑珍珠号♥哪去了
I lost the Pearl as I lost my leg.
我失去了黑珍珠号♥ 正如我这条腿
Lost the Pearl? Aye.
失去了什么意思 是的
I defended her mightily enough, but she be sunk nonetheless.
我曾奋勇守护她 可她终不能免于沉没
If that ship be sunk properly, you should be sunk with it.
船在人在 船亡人亡
Captain Barbossa, each second we tarry,
巴博萨船长 我们每耽搁一秒钟
the Spanish outdistance us.
西班牙人都会多甩开我们一点
I have every confidence you will prevail and be rewarded
我非常相信 以你的热忱
with the high station you so desire.
你必将无往不胜 赢得我的奖赏
To serve doth suffice, sire. You, sir, have stooped.
愿尽绵薄之力 陛下 你也太不要脸了
Jack, our sands be all but run.
杰克 咱俩的日子还长着呢
Where's the harm in joining the winning side?
识时务 方能成俊杰
And you do meet a nicer class of person.
而你面前的我确实更有地位了
I understand everything.
这我都能理解
Except that wig.
除了你那假发
He's getting away! Stop him!
他要逃走了 抓住他
Head him off! No! Stop that pirate!
拦住他 不 拦住那个海盗
Come down!
下来
He escaped? Leave it to me, sire.
他逃走了 交给我吧 陛下
Guards! Guards!
卫兵 卫兵
Arms at ready! Aye, sir!
准备好武器 遵命 大人
Find him!
找到他
Finders keepers!
捡着就是我的
There!
在那儿
Is that it?
这就完事了
Halt! Stop that carriage!
停下 拦下那辆马车
Head him off!
截住他
Out of the way!
让开
Stop that pirate!
抓住那个海盗
Move out of the way!
都让开
Stop that man!
抓住那个人
Don't let him get away!
别让他跑了
Fire!
开火
He's getting away! After him! Stop him!
他跑了 追上他 抓住他
After him!
追上他
Filthy pirate.
下♥贱♥的海盗
Hello, Jackie.
你好 小杰
Hello, Dad.
你好 老爸
I heard you're putting together a crew.
我听说你在招募水手
If enough people keep saying it, it must be true.
流言传了一千遍 也就成了真
I heard where you're headed. The Fountain.
我知道你要去哪 不老泉
Have you been there?
你去过吗
Does this face look like it's been to the Fountain of Youth?
你看我这张脸 像是去过不老泉的样子吗
Depends on the light. Son, the Fountain.
光线问题 儿子 不老泉
There'll be items required for the profane ritual.
需要一些特殊道具完成仪式
Two chalices.
两只圣杯
On the map there was a chalice. Two, silver.
地图上是有个圣杯 两只 银制的
From the Ponce de Leon ship. You'll need both.
在庞塞·德莱昂的船上 你需要两只
For? The ritual. Don't be a fool, Jackie.
为什么 完成仪式 别傻了 小杰
Find out every detail before you set sail.
做好完全的准备 再起航
Oh, set sail. Love to.
启航 那很好
But for that, I may need a ship.
可我得有艘船才行
Those folk, over there, they have a ship.
那边的那些家伙 他们有船
They're signing up sailors right now.
他们现在就在招水手
My heart is pierced by Cupid
我的心被丘比特射中
I disdain all glittering gold
我对金子也不屑一顾
And one last thing, Jackie.
最后一件事 小杰
The Fountain will test you. Mark my words.
不老泉会考验你 记住我的话
My heart is pierced by Cupid
我的心被丘比特射中
I disdain all glittering gold
我对金子也不屑一顾
There is nothing can console me
只有快乐勇敢的水手
But my jolly sailor bold
能让我的心得到慰藉
I hear you be recruiting a crew.
我听说你们在招水手
Aye. That is,
是的
Jack Sparrow be putting together a modest venture.
杰克·史派罗正在准备一场探险
You got some nerve, ain't ya?
你有点神经兮兮的呀
Turning up here dressed like that?
穿成这副模样
What are you, some kind of impostor?
你算哪根葱 冒名顶替的吗
Have you any idea who I am, mate?
你知道我是谁吗 朋友
Oi, muckers!
喂 哥儿几个
There's a bloke here what's forgotten his own name!
这儿有个哥们连自己是谁都想不起来
Lads, I'm sailing with Sparrow.
大伙儿 我要和史派罗一起出海了
Who'll buy a sailor a drink?
谁来给水手买♥♥杯酒喝
Who's next?
下一位
Bring us some more of those ones.
再来一点
Yeah, make it four.
对 再来四个
You've stolen me, and I'm here to take meself back.
你偷了我的身份 我来要回我自己
Stop doing that.
别学我
Only one person alive knows that move.
只有一个人会那招
Always wanted to do that.
早就想这么干了
Hello, Angelica.
你好 安琪莉卡
Hello, Jack. Are you impressed?
你好 杰克 没想到吧
I think I almost killed you once or twice there.
我想有那么一两次 我差点就能杀了你
I'm touched at this most sincerest form of flattery.
你这真挚的赞扬让我分外感动
But why?
可这是为什么
You were the only pirate I thought I would pass for.
你是唯一一个我能装得像的海盗
That is not a compliment.
这可不是什么好话
Don't worry, Jack. I forgave you a long time ago.
别担心 杰克 我早就原谅你了
For what? For leaving you? Recall that I left you.
原谅什么 我甩了你 好好想想 是我甩的你
A gentleman allows a lady to maintain her fictions.
绅士总得纵容女士沉溺在她的小幻想中
Look, Sparrow. As long as my sailors get their money,
听着 史派罗 只要我的水手有钱可赚
they're willing to put up with any number of peculiarities.
不管是什么样的事情 他们都能凑合
电影精选列表