你可以向它们发送求救信♥号♥♥
Or you can just bite the proverbial bullet, as it were.
或者像俗语说的那样啃啃子弹
喻指咬紧牙关 忍♥受苦难的现实
And how will I get free of these bonds?
我怎么才能弄开这些绳子
You broke free of your bonds half an hour ago,
半小时前你就挣开了
waiting for the precise moment to pounce.
等待袭击的最佳时刻
Admit it, Jack.
承认吧 杰克
You still love me. If you had a sister and a dog,
你还爱着我 如果你有个妹妹和一条狗
I'd choose the dog.
我会选择狗
Treasure! There is a chest with jewels!
宝藏 有个装满珠宝的箱子
Jewels with the power to rule the wind and tide!
拥有征服风浪力量的珠宝
You're making that up! Wait...
你编的吧 等等
I am with child. Yours.
我有身孕了 你的
I don't recall that we ever had...
我不记得我们有过...
You were drunk! I've actually never been that drunk.
你当时醉了 我从没醉到那种程度
Wait!
等等
There is something I want to say to you.
我有件事要告诉你
Something I wanted to say from the moment we first met.
我们第一次相见时我就想说了
Go on, then.
那就说吧
I love you.
我爱你
As do I.
我也是
Always have. Always will.
以前爱 今后也爱
I gotta go.
我得走了
Jack!
杰克
This is not over!
这事没完
Jack!
杰克
Missed!
没打中
The Revenge is mine.
复仇号♥是我的了[同时意为复了仇]
Sir...
先生
We found this below decks.
我们在甲板下发现了这个
All hands! Ply to windward!
全员 开往上风向
Get cracking, ye blooming cockroaches!
动起来 你们这群蟑螂
The Crown served me well.
国王是对我不错
But now, by the gods of sea and sky...
但如今 大海蓝天诸神在上
make way for Tortuga!
向托尔图加岛开进吧...
Gibbs, you filthy, besotted shellback, you made it!
吉布斯 你这肮脏糊涂的老东西居然成功了
Aye!
是的
And I trust we managed a profit
我相信在这次的联盟中
from our joint enterprise? Feast your eyes.
我们有所获利 请大饱眼福吧
The compass led me straight and true.
指南针直接领我找到了它
What of Blackbeard's men guarding the ship?
你怎么对付黑胡子船上的看守
I employed the selfsame maneuver we perfected in New Guinea.
我用了在新几内亚大获成功的那个办法
Seemed a shame to leave an entire fleet behind.
如果留下一整只舰队不拿就太可惜了
Shame indeed.
确实可惜
I hate that monkey.
我恨那只猴子
So, the Pearl... Any idea how to get her out?
黑珍珠号♥要怎么弄出来
We shall need a crossbow, an hourglass, three goats.
我们需要一把弩 一个沙漏 三只山羊
One of us must learn to play
我们中的一个
the trumpet whilst the other one goes like this...
得学会吹小号♥ 另一个得这样
I know a man with a goat. Good. I can go like this.
我认识个人有山羊 很好 那我可以这样
Jack, I have to ask...
杰克 我想问问
You had the chalices, the water, the tear...
你有了圣杯 泉水还有眼泪
You could have lived maybe forever.
你大概能长命百岁
The Fountain does test you, Gibbs.
不老泉会考验你 吉布斯
But better to not know which moment may be your last.
但最好还是别知道何时是生命的尽头
Every morsel of your entire being
在生命中的每个瞬间
alive to the infinite mystery of it all.
都能感受到生命本身无限的奥秘
And who's to say I won't live forever, eh?
再说 谁说我不会长命百岁
Discoverer of the Fountain of Youth.
不老泉的发现者
I have no say in it, Gibbs.
这事我说不了算 吉布斯
It's a pirate's life for me.
我注定是个海盗
Savvy?
懂了吗
电影精选列表