你有他!
You got him!
不,我没有。
No, I didn't.
潘特拉从驳船上打死了他。
Pantera shot him from the barge.
还有一个。
There's still one left.
来吧,lg,你来接手。
Come on, lg, you take over.
这个老行家会告诉你如何把方向盘从他手中夺过来。
This old pro will show you how to take the steering wheel out of his hands.
是的,是的!
Yeah, yeah!
狗♥娘♥养♥的射得有点高。
Son—of—a—bitch is shooting a little high.
我想你知道你抢了我的船。
I guess you know you took my boat.
这艘船是出租的,对吧?
Well, this boat's for rent isn't it?
那么?
Well then?
那就这样吧。
There you go.
哦,快乐的一天。
Uh, good day.
你朝他开了20枪,都没打中。
You shot at him 20 times and missed.
你从哪儿学的射击?
Where did you learn to shoot like that?
亲爱的,这是礼物。
Darlin' it's a gift.
我要去华盛顿为我们腾出点时间。
I'm off to Washington to free things up for us.
好吧,我会召集我能找到的最好的团队。
Okay, I'll assemble the best crew I can find.
我明天要在维加斯开会。
I'll have a meeting in Vegas tomorrow.
继续。
Proceed.
好吧。
Okay.
老兄,你从哪学来的这种枪法?
Man, where did you learn to shoot like that?
那不是我的课吗?
Well, wasn't that one of my lessons?
是的,我想是的。
Yeah, I guess it was.
杰德,你有唐娜和塔林的消息吗?
Jade, have you heard from Donna and Taryn?
是的,他们是安全的。
Yeah, they're safe.
我在他们的飞机上跟他们谈过。
I talked to them on their plane.
他们现在在莫洛凯岛上。
They're on molokai now.
我想让你这么做。
Here's what I want you to do.
带上唐娜,伊迪和塔林,乘第一班飞机去维加斯。
Get Donna, edy, and Taryn, catch a first flight to Vegas.
我们还有事要处理。
We got some business to take care of.
考虑我们。
Consider us there.
准备好跳舞了吗?
You ready to boogie?
你明白了。
You got it.
她是谁?
Who's she?
她是来协助我们的。
Oh, she was sent to assist us.
我们开始开会吧,你觉得怎么样?
What do you say we get the meeting started, huh?
嗯,是的。——我同意。
Uh, yeah. — I agree.
是的,准备好了。
Yeah, ready.
掩护我好吗?
Cover me will ya?
你明白了。
You got it.
亚历翰卓·菲利普·萨拉查的代号♥是毕加索的导火索。
Alejandro Philippe Salazar code name the Picasso trigger.
在捐赠了一幅价值300万美元的画作后不久,他在巴黎一家博物馆的前台阶上遇刺身亡。
Assassinated on the front steps of a museum in Paris shortly after he donated a $3 million painting.
我有理由相信米格尔·奥尔蒂斯为了控制萨拉查统治的国际犯罪集团而出♥卖♥♥♥了萨拉查。
I have reason to believe that Miguel Ortiz double—crossed Salazar in order to gain control of an international crime syndicate Salazar ruled.
潘特拉告诉我们奥提兹计划的第二阶段。
Pantera has tipped us on the second stage of Ortiz's plan.
指证他哥哥的证人将于下周一被暗♥杀♥。
The witnesses against his brother will be assassinated next Monday.
我们的计划将在夏威夷时间周日中午准时开始。
Our plan will go into motion exactly at noon Hawaii time on Sunday.
如果我们不够精确,目标就会分散我们就会失去宝贵的优势。
If we're not precise, our targets could scatter and we could lose a valuable advantage.
这家伙是toshi lum。
This guy's toshi lum.
他是该组织通往远东的联络人。
He's the network's link to the far east.
他负责走私和洗钱活动。
He takes care of the smuggling and the money laundering operations.
东石的住处在他办公楼的顶层。
Toshi's living quarters are in the penthouse of his office building.
我们可以安排一下。
We can set it up.
虽然很难,但我能应付。
It'll be tough but I can handle 'em.
这两位是格伦和夏沃。
These two are Glen and schiavo.
他们是查尔斯·威廉·帕特森的亲信。
They're henchmen for Charles William Patterson.
他是横跨半个地球的白人奴隶制行动的中坚力量。
He's the backbone of a white slavery operation that spans half the globe.
帕特森的变♥态♥是他在杀人电影中的虐待行为。
Patterson's perversion is his sadistic participation in snuff films.
拉利是他最近的受害者。
Lali is his most recent victim.
我相信我们能把帕特森引出来。
I'm sure we can lure Patterson out of hiding.
格伦和夏沃为他工作。
Glen and schiavo worked for him.
每场演出他们都在俱乐部。
They're at the club for every show.
我去陪姑娘们,收拾残局。
I'll hang with the girls and tie up any loose ends.
这帅哥叫米格尔·奥尔蒂斯,国际毒贩,替他哥哥报仇雪恨。
This beautiful guy's Miguel Ortiz, international drug smuggler and avenger of his brother's death.
尽管复仇似乎已经让位于他对权力的渴望。
Although it seems that vengeance has taken a backseat to his desire for power.
我们怀疑他要为萨拉查的死负责。
We suspect that he's the one responsible for Salazar's death.
你们看到的这些人是奥尔蒂斯的私人保镖。
The guys you're looking at here are Ortiz's personal bodyguards.
他从来都离不开它们。
He's never without them.
这两位先生在庄园外♥围♥巡逻。
And these two gentlemen patrol the outside perimeter of the estate.
唐娜,我要你和塔林处理米格尔·奥尔蒂斯。
Donna, I want you and Taryn to handle Miguel Ortiz.
特拉维斯,米格尔·奥尔蒂斯是团队里最厉害的。
Travis, Miguel Ortiz is the most formidable of the group.
我以为他会是你的任务。
I thought he would be your assignment.
我相信特拉维斯把这个任务交给了最合适的人
I believe Travis gave out that assignment to the best man for the job
当然,我用这个词是比喻的。
and I use that term figuratively, of course.
不是针对你,唐娜,很好,就这样吧。
Nothing personal, Donna—- good, let's keep it that way.
唐娜,我们能不能别被感情冲昏头脑?
Donna, can we not let our emotions get the best of us please?
你也一样,兄弟。
Same to you, buddy.
特拉维斯,你会怎么做?
Travis, where will you be in all of this?
我想和你在一起。
I wanna be with you.
我们驻扎在夏威夷北岸萨拉查的庄园里。
We'll station ourselves at Salazar's estate on the north shore of Hawaii.
为什么,有什么意义?
Why, what's the point?
那是他的行动基地。
It was his base of operation.
有什么东西可能会爆发,如果真的发生了,我想去那里。
Something may erupt and if it does I wanna be there.
潘特拉,你今晚10点出发。火奴鲁鲁。
Pantera, you leave tonight on the 10 pm. To Honolulu.
你还要为我们其他人建立通讯网络。
You'll also set up the communication network for the rest of us.
我们周日在瞭望岭见。
I'll meet you at lookout Ridge on Sunday.
现在,女士们先生们,我们必须立刻逮捕他们。
Now, ladies and gentlemen, it's imperative that we arrest them all at once.
我们一起就能打败他们。
Together we can break 'em.
还有一件事。
And one more thing.
期望最坏的打算。
Expect the worst.
你能,能告诉我怎么了吗。
Would you please, please tell me what's wrong.
潘特拉的某些事让我很困扰。
Something about pantera bothers me.
我大学时就认识她了。
I just knew her in college.
我好多年没见过她了。
I haven't seen her in years.
你爱上她了吗?
Were you in love with her?
我们能不能只谈手头的事?
Can we just stick to the businesses at hand?
现在的生意是一个女人和一个致命的罪犯睡在一起而且是以美国政♥府♥的名义。
The business at hand is a woman who sleeps with a lethal criminal and does it in the name of the United States government.
好吧,她不是南希·德鲁。
Okay fine, so she's no Nancy drew.
你嫉妒了,你嫉妒了。
You're jealous, you're jealous.
我骨子里没有嫉妒心。
I don't have a jealous bone in my body.
-是真的吗?
- Is that a fact?
检查出来。
Check it out.
-别介意我这么做。
- Don't mind if I do.
伙计们,我要把莫洛凯的货机开回来。
Hey, guys, I'm gonna fly the molokai cargo plane back.
我待会儿再找你。
I'll catch you later.
——正确的。
- Right.
吉米·约翰这周末不是要去莫洛凯参加职业高尔夫锦标赛吗?
Hey isn't jimmy—john playing in that pro—am golf tournament on molokai this weekend?
这是正确的。
That's right.
他不是职业高尔夫球手,但他肯定会用他的司机。
He's no pro at golf but he sure can use his driver.
喔呼,再见。
Woo hoo, see you later.
好的,照顾。——再见。
Okay, take care. — bye.
11月99号♥786请求许可。
November niner niner 786 requesting clearance.
收到,六号♥跑道左边。
Roger, runway six left.
-就是这里,小白。
- This is it, whitey.
如果我把这只小狗弄沉了,一切都完了。
If I sink this little puppy and it's all over.
窒息拉玛,你可是出了名的,宝贝。
Choke—a-rama, you're known for it, baby doll.
我们开始吧。
Here we go.
该死的!
Damn!
我就知道,我知道你会搞砸。
I knew it, I knew you'd blow it.
哦。
Oh ho.
没问题,白人,没问题。
No problem, whitey, no problem.
这就是我说的给我,好吗?
This is what I calla gimme, okay?
90英尺对我来说什么都不是。
90 feet means nothing to me.
还是现在认输吧。
Might as well throw in the towel now.
一切都结束了。
It's all over.
牵引销。
Pullin' the pin.
我真不敢相信!
I don't believe it!
你们让我崩溃了。
You guys are breaking me.
是啊,我们很喜欢。
Yeah, and we're loving it.
总有一天你会赢的,吉米·约翰。
You're bound to win someday, jimmy—john.
电影精选列表