进来。
Come in.
那是米格尔·奥尔蒂斯寄来的包裹吗?
Is that the package from Miguel Ortiz?
是的,先生。
Yes sir.
打开它。
Open it.
计划正在进行中。
The plan is in motion.
24小时内杀害我弟弟卢卡·奥尔蒂斯的联邦探员就会被处死。
Within the next 24 hours the federal agents responsible for the death of my brother Luca Ortiz will be dead.
在你的领导和支持下,我们迈出了彻底复仇的第一步。
With your leadership, your support, we have taken the first step towards complete revenge.
非常感谢您的参与。
Your participation is most appreciated.
让你在德州的士兵消灭一个我们都认为是危险敌人的人至少可以说是一件愉快的事。
To have your soldiers in Texas eliminate a man we both consider a dangerous enemy is a pleasure to say the least.
我永远欠你人情。
I am forever in your debt.
我们准备今晚在拉斯维加斯和夏威夷发动罢♥工♥。
We are prepared to strike in Las Vegas and Hawaii tonight.
世界著名艺术家吉列尔莫·埃斯特班(Guillermo Esteban)所画的毕加索触发器是一种孕育于美的生物,它以一种大多数人很少经历的凶猛野蛮来保护自己的生命。
The Picasso trigger as painted by world—renowned artist Guillermo Esteban is a creature conceived in beauty who protects his life with a fierce brutality seldom experienced by most men.
我最近与死神擦身而过,为此我花了很长一段时间休养生息,在那里我花了很多时间凝视这幅杰作。
My recent brush with death necessitated a long recuperative period where I spent many hours staring at this masterpiece.
我得出的结论是,它代表了我想表达的一种哲学。
I came to the conclusion that it represented a philosophy that I wanted to express.
人类必须向上帝的创造物学习,以保护一切美好的事物
Man must learn from god's creatures to protect all that is beautiful
动用所有的力量和资源
with every force, every resource,
他的每一次呼吸。
every breath that he takes.
因此,我把这幅画捐赠给巴黎人♥民♥和全世界。
I, therefore, donate this painting to the people of Paris and to the world.
上次你制♥造♥媒体事件时你被大陪审团起诉了。
The last time you created a media event you were indicted by the grand jury.
数百万美元的捐赠弥合了不法分子和慈善家之间的鸿沟。
A multi—million dollar endowment Bridges the gap between outlaw and philanthropist.
令人惊讶的是仅仅几百万美元就能让他们忽略毕加索的触发点其实是你的代号♥。
It's amazing how just a few million dollars allows them to ignore that the Picasso trigger is actually your code name.
艺术有许多面。
Art has many faces.
我需要这段时间去实现我的梦想不受约束,不受阻碍。
I need this time to fulfill my dreams with no inhibitions, no obstacles.
我希望你能分享我的自♥由♥。
I want you to share this freedom I have.
你听起来像个快死的人。
You sound like a man who's nearing his end.
不,接近一个新的开始。
No, nearing a new beginning.
你会永远在我身边。
You'll be around forever.
我们只能希望如此。
One can only hope.
是吗?
Yeah?
特拉维斯,搭档,我是久违叔叔,从达拉斯打来的。
Travis, partner, this is uncle longgone calling from Dallas.
你还在那艘漂亮的船上吗?
You still on that beautiful boat?
过得好就是最好的报复。
Living good is the best revenge.
该死,我像你这么大的时候,做石油生意赚了500万美元。
Shoot, when I was your age, I'd made $5 million in the oil business.
把80%的钱花在了好威士忌,豪车,和更快的女人上。
Spent 80% of it on good whiskey, fast cars, and faster women.
我又浪费了20%
Another 20% I just pissed away.
你是来社交的吗?
Is this a social call?
毕加索的导火索已经死了。
The Picasso trigger is dead.
毫无疑问是自然造成的。
Natural causes no doubt.
是啊,考虑到他的生活方式,一枪爆胸。
Yeah, considering his lifestyle, a bullet in the chest.
知道是谁干的吗?
Any clues to who did it?
没有,所以保持警惕。
No, so stay alert.
我们不知道接下来会发生什么。
We don't know what'll happen next.
亚历杭德罗·菲利普·萨拉查走了,但没有被遗忘。
Alejandro Philippe Salazar, gone but not forgotten.
身手。尤其
10—4.
格林霍恩在这里的金沙酒店在传说中的拉斯维加斯大道自豪地介绍性感的舞蹈团队金和帕蒂克斯!
Greenhorn lounge here in the sands hotel on the fabulous Las Vegas strip proudly present the sexy dance team of kym and patticakes!
挤我一点点
J” squeeze me just a little j”
逗我一下就好
j” tease me just a little j”
然后再来一次
j” then one more time j”
用你的手抱着我的腰
j” put your arms around my middle j”
再挤我一点点
j” squeeze me just a little more j”
挤我一点点
j” squeeze me just a little j”
逗我一下就好
j” tease me just a little j”
然后再来一次
J” then one more time j”
用你的手抱着我的腰
j” put your arms around my middle j”
J "挤我"
j” squeeze me j”
再多一点
J” just a little more j”
那个混♥蛋♥夏沃和他的人,一切照旧。
that bastard schiavo and his fucking, it's business as usual.
让我的杯子变甜
J” sweeten up my cup j”
J "没有J "
j” there's no j”
你是美丽的。
you're beautiful.
你和台上那两个女孩一样棒。
And you're as good as those two girls that are onstage.
和我们在一起,你会有一个美好的未来。
With us you have a great future.
我不太确定,夏沃先生。
I'm not so sure, Mr. Schiavo.
你可以相信我的话。
You can take my word for it.
然后再来一次
J” then one more time j”
用你的手抱着我的腰
j” put your arms around my middle j”
这样过了一个月我们就被取代了还没接近抓到他们老板的一步。
and after a month of this we get replaced without even getting a step closer to nabbing their boss.
你觉得他在远东绑♥架♥了多少女人?
I mean, how many women do you think he's kidnapped to the far east?
他们是幸运的。
They're the lucky ones.
其他的是他们用在电影里的。
The others they use here in snuff film.
那就让我摇滚一整夜
J” then rock me all night long j”
耶,挤我一点点
j” yeah, squeeze me just a little j”
我也许是新来的但我讨厌被他们俩取代。逗我一下就好
I may be new to the force but I hate being replaced by those two. J” tease me just a little j”
然后再来一次
j” then one more time j”
中情局认为他们能做什么而我们不能做得更好?J "挤我"
what's the agency think they can do that we can't do better? J” squeeze me j”
再多一点
j” just a little more j”
什么,你开玩笑吧?
what, are you kidding?
夏沃先生,追踪装置。
Mr. Schiavo, the homing device.
因为我知道你在想什么
J” 'cause I know what you're think j”
J "来吧,挤我"
J” come on squeeze me j”
J "来逗我吧。"
j” come on tease me j”
哦,挤压我
j” oh and squeeze me j”
J "拜托,请说J "
j” come on please say j”
辛西娅。
Cynthia.
有两个人上来了。
There's two guys coming up there, all right.
有一个高个的,金发的,还有一个胖的。
There's a tall one blonde and a fat one, all right.
他们是我的朋友。
They're friends of mine.
他们刚在赌场丢了一捆钱。
They just dropped a bundle in the casino.
把这两朵花给他们,好吗?
Give them these two flowers, all right?
还有,我告诉你,你让他们感觉到被爱。
Also, I tell you what, you make 'em feel loved.
好吧。
All right.
好吧?
All right?
嗨,让我给你戴上一些花。
Hi, let me put some flowers on you.
我们把它们发给所有的顾客。
We give 'em out to all our customers.
哦,太好了。
Oh great.
好的,非常感谢。-给你。
Well, thank you very much. — there you go.
不客气
You're welcome.
你也有一个。
You get one, too.
我们走吧,弗雷德。
Let's go, Fred.
归航装置在襟花里。
The homing device is in the lapel flower.
让我们做它。
Let's do it.
到棕榈泉的办公室要开很远的车。
Hey it's a long drive to the palm Springs office.
我想我还是走小路,好好享受时光吧。
I think I'll take the back roads and make some real time.
是啊,如果我们的车能到的话。
Yeah, if our car can make it.
中情局想让我们看起来像一对真正的涤纶希克斯。
Look, the agency wanted us to look like a couple of real polyester Hicks.
嗯,它们一直都在。
Well, they went all the way.
在国际舞台上,今天在法国巴黎,亚历杭德罗·菲利普·萨拉查在新当代博物馆的台阶上被枪杀。
On the international scene, in Paris, France today, Alejandro Philippe Salazar was gunned down on the steps of the new contemporary museum.
他最近的心脏起搏器植入手术被认为是他获得数百万美元捐赠的动机。
His recent pacemaker implant surgery was believed to be the motivation for his multi—million dollar endowment.
他对艺术的热情表现在他令人难以置信的毕加索、莫奈、夏加尔和埃斯特班的收藏中。-啊,得了吧,他的部队偷运来了更多的鼻子糖果
His passion for art was expressed in his incredible collection of picassos, monets, chagalls and Esteban. — ah, gimme a break, his troops have smuggled in more nose candy
在这个国家比任何人都重要。-萨拉查的死很有职业杀手的嫌疑
in this country than anyone. — Salazar's death has every indication of being a professional hit.
他的过去,我想知道是谁抓住了那个混♥蛋♥。
His past—- I wonder who nailed the bastard.
来自美国政♥府♥探员-我不知道。
From United States government agent, — oh, I don't know.
敬国际犯罪头目。
To international crime lord.
萨拉查先生的遗体将被立即空运到他的祖国西班牙在那里他的遗体将被火化。
Mr. Salazar's body will be flown immediately to his native land of Spain Where his remains Will be cremated.
天啊,那是什么?
Gee, what the hell's that?
什么?
What?
该死,那架直升机有火箭筒!
Damn, that chopper's got a bazooka!
什么?
What?
好吧,离马路远点!
Well, get off the road or something!
我看见他们了,我看见他们了!
I see 'em, I see 'em!
点击我们!
Gonna hit us!
好了,好了!
All right, all right!
我的枪在哪里?
Where's my gun?
狗屎!
Shit!
我们就完蛋了!
We're screwed!
那个混♥蛋♥会杀了我们的。
Son—of—a—bitch is gonna shoot us.
哟,天啊!
Yo, geez!
带花的那些已经被撒了。
The ones with the flower Have been scattered this hour.
我们走吧。
Let's go.
谢谢你!
Thank you.
电影精选列表