Get the pirates!
我拿到熊了! -嘿!
I've got the bear! -- Hey!
熊是我的了!
The bear is mine!
把熊还给我!
Give me back my bear!
还来!
Give it back!
不准碰我弟!
Don't touch my brother!
还有他的熊!
Or his bear!
跟过去一样啊
Just like old times.
你的时代已经过去了,船长
All your times are old, Captain.
抓住他!
Upon him!
麦克,跟我来
Michael, come on.
快闪过去了
Uhh! -Almost there.
好险
Oh. That was close.
小鬼,把舵给我
Kids, give me that wheel.
温蒂!
Wendy!
救命!
Help!
船舵!
The helm!
不要动
孩子们,到我身后来
约翰、麦克,找个地方抓紧
Right, John, Michael, hang on to something.
大家抓紧了!
Everyone, hang on!
三!
Three!
二!
Two!
一
One.
Whoa! Whoo-hoo!
抓紧啊,彼得!
Hang on, Peter!
不要往下看
Don't look down.
彼得,不!不,抓紧!
Peter, no! No, hang on!
别放手
Don't let go.
彼得!
Peter!
你知道变老之后
Do you know, what really hurts
最痛苦的是什麽吗?
about getting old?
不是骨头嘎吱作响
It's not the creaking bones
或是梦想幻灭
or the dashed dreams
甚至不是死亡
or even the sense of death
日渐逼近的气息
drawing ever the nearer.
而是知道你最好的朋友 可以直视你的双眼
It's knowing your best friend can stare you in the eyes
但却认不出你来
and not recognize you.
要离开的人是你 -我只是个孩子!
You're the one who wanted to leave. -I was a child!
等一下,停!
Wait, stop!
动手吧,孩子
Go ahead, boy.
动手吧
Go ahead.
但想想看梦幻岛少了我们两个 会是什麽样子
But imagine a Neverland without the two of us.
或是少了我们的对抗
Without our battles.
我们的冲突
Our brawls.
我知道
I know
少了你
without you
驱动我的火焰会熄灭
the fire that fuels me will go out.
少了我
Without me,
你会别无选择,必须…
you'd have no choice but to...
当个真正的男孩? -不是
Be a real boy? -No.
不是,真正的男孩必须成长
No. A real boy would have to grow.
真正的男孩…
A real boy...
会道歉
Would apologize.
道歉?
Apologize?
为什麽道歉?
For what?
因为我伤害了你
For hurting you.
因为我是个坏朋友
For being a rotten friend.
虎克船长,我为我的行为道歉
I'm sorry I did what I did, Captain Hook.
很抱歉伤害了你,詹姆斯
I'm sorry I hurt you, James.
你不可以这样
You don't get to do that.
不,不该是这样的
No, that's not how this works.
我要你战斗
I want you to fight.
我需要你战斗
I need you to fight. -This isn't fun anymore.
已经不好玩了
本来就不该好玩!
It's not supposed to be fun!
船长
Oh, Captain.
成熟点
Grow up.
我抓住你了
Got you.
别担心,詹姆斯
Don't worry, James.
想着快乐的事
Just think happy thoughts.
彼得
Peter.
我没有快乐的事可以想
I haven't got any.
怎麽了,彼得?
What's wrong, Peter?
他是我的朋友
He was my friend.
我们也是你的朋友,彼得
We're your friends, too, Peter.
我们永远站在你这边,彼得
We're always on your side, Peter.
我知道
I know.
我很高兴你们挺我,但是…
And I'm glad you are, but...
彼得
Peter,
你不觉得该送这些 失落的男孩回家了吗?
don't you think it's time we get these Lost Boys home?
彼得,要去哪裡?
Where to, Peter?
右边第二颗星,对着它飞到早上
Second star to the right, straight on till morning.
等等,不是应该是左边吗?
Wait, wouldn't it be left?
什麽? -那颗星星
What? -- The star.
如果要走反方向 -对!没错
If we're going in the opposite direction. -- Oh, yes! That's right.
对,是右边,等等,我们要去左边吧?
Yes. Yes, it's right. Wait, we're going left, right?
不…不,各位! 一直都是右边,双胞胎?
No, no, no. People! It has always been right, Twins?
再见,后会有期
Goodbye, see you later
天哪,温蒂
Goodness, Wendy.
妳把我吓死了
You gave me a fright.
母亲?我…
Mother? I...
怎麽了?
What is it?
对不起
I'm sorry.
没事,没事了,乖女儿
Oh, there, there. Oh, sweet girl.
没关係
It's quite all right.
我觉得我准备好了
And I think I'm ready.
准备好做什麽?
Ready for what?
我准备好长…
I'm ready to grow...
妳有听到什麽声音吗?
Did you hear something?
没有,我什麽都没听到
No, I didn't hear anything.
这是怎麽回事? -我想只是…
What on Earth? - I think it was just a...
怎麽这麽吵? -没事
What's that commotion? -- Nothing.
孩子的爹,我也听到声音了 -有人闯进来了
Father, I heard something, too. -Intruders.
没有人闯进来
There are no intruders.
爸、妈,我有件事要跟你们解释
No, Father, Mother, I have something to explain to you.
待在外面 -不要,别进去
Stay out here. - No, don't go in.
不,小心点!不要!
Oh, no, be careful with that! No!
那是我约翰叔叔和安婶婶送的礼物
That was a present from my Uncle John and Auntie Ang.
拜託…拜託,小心点
Please, please, please, careful. Just...
这些小孩是谁?
Who are all these children?
母亲
Mother.
你们是从哪裡来的?
Where on Earth did you come from?
他们是从梦幻岛来的,父亲
They came from Neverland, Father.
梦什麽?
Never-where?
男孩
Boy,
你为什麽在哭?
why are you crying?
记得妳问过我是从哪裡来的吗?
You know how you asked me where I came from?
记得
Yes.
(彼得潘)
这裡是你家? -曾经是
This was your home? -- It was, once.
有一天晚上我母亲骂了我一顿
My mother scolded me one night
叫我快点长大
and told me to grow up.
结果我爬窗出去
Instead, I climbed out of the window,
翻过花♥园♥的围篱
leapt over the garden wall,
再也没有回来过
and never looked back.
但是你回来了啊
Except you did.
这就是你一直回来的原因,对不对?
That's why you kept coming back, isn't it?
因为你想家,你想…
Because you miss your home. And you miss...
我母亲
My mother.
但是她早就走了
But she's long gone now.
我只是故事中的人物
I'm just a story.
讲给愿意聆听的小孩听的故事
A story told to any child who'd listen.
电影精选列表