对,我母亲
Yes, my mother.
她也唱过那首歌♥给我听
Who sang me that very song.
想念母亲
Is it so terrible a thing,
真的这麽糟吗?
to miss a mother?
当然不是
No, of course, it's not.
妳应该告诉妳那个死翘翘的朋友吧
Tell that to your dearly departed friend,
因为他肯定不是这麽想的
for he surely thought otherwise.
妳知道吗?最后我还是没有找到她
And do you know, after all that, I never did find her.
我根本没回到家
I never made it home.
我再也没见过我可怜又温柔的妈妈
I never saw my poor, sweet mama, ever again.
我离开梦幻岛,在海上迷失了方向
I left Neverland and I was lost at sea.
我差一点就死了
I'd have surely perished,
幸亏这个人救了我一命
were I not saved by this man here.
我一个小男孩,被海盗救活养大
There I was, rescued and raised by pirates.
最后我成了他们的船长
And by-and-by, I became their Captain
然后把他们带回这裡
and I, in-turn brought them right back here.
为什麽?
But why?
彼得伤你这麽重,为什麽还要回来?
Why come back at all, if Peter hurt you so?
因为他是我朋友
Because he was my friend.
我曾经在这裡快乐过
I'd been happy here.
你可以再快乐起来的 -不行
You could be happy again. -No.
我的快乐时光已经结束了
My time for joy is lost.
我原本可以拥有的未来现在只剩下这个
Everything I could have been has been reduced to this.
这个…
This...
就是长大的模样
is what growing up looks like.
不
No.
长大没长好才是这个模样
This is what it looks like, when you grow up wrong.
去找一个真正明白
You find me a child who truly knows the difference
是非差异的孩子
between right and wrong.
我就给妳看一个
And I'll show you a man
不记得是非为何重要的男人
who can't remember why it mattered in the first place.
把他们全部给我杀光
Execute every last one of them.
不要!等等!住手! -过来!
No! Wait! Stop! -Come here!
有罪!
Guilty!
詹姆斯,你不觉得… -不准叫我那个名字
James, don't you think that... -Never call me that!
我是虎克船长
I am Captain Hook.
求求你们住手!抓我吧
Please stop! Take me.
抓我走
Take me instead!
他们都还小,放过他们
They're only children, let them live.
他们长大后会变成很好的海盗
When they grow up, they'll be good pirates,
尤其是那两个
especially those two.
求求你们抓我吧
Please take me.
妳的义气令人钦佩
Your largesse is admirable.
也许妳的死会更有看头
Perhaps it'll lead to a bigger splash.
不要!温蒂!不要!
No! Wendy! No!
温蒂!不要!温蒂!
Wendy! No! Wendy!
约翰,对不起
John, I'm sorry.
不要,温蒂!
No, Wendy!
Puhkitinin kguh weechitdaan.
人都到哪裡去了?叮噹呢?
Where is everyone? Where's Tink?
我那些走失的男孩呢?
Where are my Lost Boys?
他们被抓走了
They were taken.
被虎克抓走?
By Hook?
我来帮你
Let me help you.
旅人迷途不知返处
A route unravels where those who travel
路径凌乱
Don't return from the Earth
往下跳吧,在大海中浮沉
So take a hop tiny, and bob on the briny
永远寻找海岸
Seek the shore, forever more
长风起
Fair winds
潮水涌
And following seas
避开鳄鱼,面对造物主
Elude alligator, confront the creator
妳的双眼将见证神祕
Thine eyes shall see, the mystery
长风起
Fair winds
潮水涌
And following seas
当妳下沉,面对死神
And as you sink deeper and stare at the reaper
他在海怪的舌头上等待
Who waits on the tongues of leviathans
海怪聚集,妳碰不到海底
And there's a lot of 'em, you won't touch the bottom
就像我们说的,妳会被慢慢吞食
And as we suggested, you're slowly digested
鱼的食物
Fish food
潮水涌
And following sea
那就再会了
Farewell then.
温蒂茉伊拉安琪拉达林
Wendy Moira Angela Darling.
下水之后,无论男女
Into the water, no son or daughters
都无法逃脱,注定沉没
Escapes the drink, they'll certainly sink
长风起
Fair winds
潮水涌
And following seas
长风起
Fair winds
想着快乐的事
Think happy thoughts.
史密先生
Mr. Smee.
史密先生
Mr. Smee.
是的,船长,是的,船长
Yes, yes, sir. Yes, sir.
听到溅水声了吗? -听到了,船长
Did you hear a splash? -Absolutely, Captain.
溅水声…
It was, uh...
其实… -我没听到
Actually... -I didn't hear one.
我也没有
Nor I.
一定等等就会听到
But I'm sure one's coming.
她现在应该落水了吧?
Well, she surely must have hit the water by now.
除非她掉的速度很慢
Unless she fell very slowly.
有没有人听到溅水声?
Did anyone hear a splash?
有溅水声吗?
Was there a splash? -Mmm-mmm.
那个看起来像…
Why that looks like...
温蒂!
Wendy! -- Wendy!
妳拥有了那个男孩的魔法
You have the boy's magic.
不,这种魔法不属于任何男孩
No. This magic belongs to no boy.
女孩,妳现在还是寡不敌众
We still have you outnumbered, girl.
必输无疑
Hand over hook over fist.
我的手下会为船长而死
My men would lay down their lives for their captain.
对
Yes.
但船长没了船就什麽都不是了
But what's a captain without his ship?
史密!
Smee!
史密先生 -是的,船长
Mr. Smee. -Yes, Cap.
快让我的船重新下水
Get my ship back in the water.
去掌舵!
Hands on the wheel! -Hand on the wheel!
下锚!动作快!
Drop the anchor! Make it fast!
那是不是?
Is that?
好像是 -不可能!
I think it might be. -It couldn't be!
但绝对是
But it definitely is.
彼得!
Peter!
彼得! -潘!
Peter! -Pan!
想我吗?
Miss me?
超想的
More than you'll ever know.
如果他们之中有人被杀再叫醒我吧
Well, wake me up if one of them kills the other.
又要相杀了
Again.
孩子,你是怎麽做到的?
How did you do it, boy?
你是怎麽活下来的?
How did you survive?
靠信心、信任和神奇金粉吗?
Faith, trust and pixie dust?
不是
No.
这次没有神奇金粉
No pixie dust this time.
没有魔法
No magic.
没有诡计
No tricks.
只靠了朋友的一点帮助
Just a little help from my friends.
你还有脸跟我讲朋友
You dare to speak to me of friends
你所有的朋友现在都属于我了
when all of yours now belong to me?
傲慢
Proud...
无礼的小屁孩
and insolent youth,
举起你的剑
raise your sword.
悲伤邪恶的坏蛋
Sad and sinister man,
这是最后一次
one last time.
走开!
Get off!
把小孩抓起来!
Get the children!
把海盗抓起来!
电影精选列表