佩姬·苏要出嫁
查理 来点幸运饼吧
Here, Charlie. More fortune cookies.
祝你狗屎运 谢谢 什么
Good luck! Thanks! What?
下星期我们将开卖♥♥ 三洋遥控录像机 只要299美元
Next week, we'll be selling Sanyo remote control VCRs for $299!
2015年10月18日
看 是老爸 哦 不 我要打烂它们
Look, it's Dad! Oh, no! I'll go broke!
以1299美元的价格卖♥♥掉三菱大屏幕电视机
To give away Mitsubishi giant-screen television sets for $1,299!
哦 不
Oh, no!
我们不会卖♥♥掉微波炉 摄像机 烤箱...
We won't be undersold on microwaves, videorecorders, ovens...
妈妈 你不看啊 给我把它关了
Mom, you're not looking. Please turn that off.
妈妈 你准备什么时候不再 和爸爸冷战了
Mom, when are you going to stop being mad at Dad?
我的意思是 你准备怎么 考虑我的感受
I mean, how do you think that makes me feel?
我和你♥爸♥爸的问题 还没有最后决定
I have certain unresolved feelings about your father.
我不相信他
I don't trust him.
而且我讨厌那些广♥告♥ 好吧 当我没说
And I hate those commercials. All right, forget it.
我们没时间讨论别人
We don't have time for another heart-to-heart.
来吧 你得先穿上衣服
Come on. You have to get dressed.
我希望你能懂 这简直就是对我的羞辱...
I want you to understand it's insulting...
小心你的头发
Watch your hair.
...宾博为了那个骚货离开了我
...for him to go from me to that bimbo.
你认为他真的爱珍妮特吗
Do you think he really loves Janet?
也许他砸开的幸运饼实在太多了
Maybe he's just smashed too many fortune cookies!
妈妈 饶了我吧 他不来参加聚会也全是因为你
Mom, give me a break! He's missing the reunion because of you.
你知道他是想去的
You know he's dying to go.
这样至少我们不会觉得痛苦
At least we won't both have a miserable time.
让我看看
Let me see.
你觉得咋样
What do you think?
你真有眼光
You are a very hip chick!
天哪 你看起来就像 从《生活》杂♥志♥上下来的一样
God, you look like you've stepped right out of Life magazine!
我不知道
I don't know.
如果没人穿成这样怎么办
What if nobody else there is dressed like this?
怎么
So?
我都不想去了 妈妈
I don't think I wanna go. Mom.
每个人都会说"好吧 嘿 疯狂查理在哪里"
Everybody's just gonna say, "Well, hey, where's Crazy Charlie?"
有很多人分居和离婚了
Lots of people are separated and divorced.
可是他们并不是和 这个城市里最穷的家伙分手
Not from the guy with the lowest prices in town.
我觉得这件衣服有点搞笑 我真想换一套
I feel ridiculous in this dress! I'd like to change.
你怎么这么紧张呢 咋地啦
Why are you so nervous? What's the matter?
聚会就是差不多年纪的人 在一起做点逗乐的事情
Reunions do funny things to people at this age.
嗨 佩姬·苏 贝丝 嗨
Hi, Peggy Sue! Beth! Hi.
你好 麦迪
Hi, Maddy.
你怎么样
How are you?
你们两个看起来 就像那个肥皂广♥告♥一样
You two look just like that soap commercial.
"哪一个是妈妈""哪一个是女儿"
"Which one's the mother?" "And which one's the daughter?"
你还真把聚会当回事 一股从过去穿越而来的情趣
You took this seriously. You're a real blast from the past!
额 这是贝丝的主意
It was Beth's idea.
我希望我有这根弦...还有这种身材
I wish I had the nerve. And the figure.
嗨 嗨 佩姬·苏·鲍戴尔
Hi. Hi! Peggy Sue Bodell?
是的 妈妈
All right. Mom?
贝丝的男朋友是乐队的成员
Beth's boyfriend is with the band.
一定是祖传的 虾米意思
Must run in the family. What does?
你和你的妈妈 貌似都爱上了玩音乐的
You and your mother. You both seem to fall for musicians.
妈妈 快看
Mom, look!
哦 天哪
Oh, God!
好吧 来 瞧
It's okay. Come on. Look!
你为什么不找一个桌子 我们待会来看你
Why don't you find a table? We'll see you in a little while.
好的
Sure.
天哪 妈 这照片太棒了 来吧 让我们找个桌子
God, Mom, that picture's great! Come on, let's get a table.
这里行吗 可以
Is this good? Fine.
我马上回来 你没问题吧 没问题
I'll be right back. You be all right? Sure.
谢谢 接下来为大家送上 一小段歌♥曲串烧
Thank you. We're gonna do a little medley for you now.
来 摆一个和你照片里一样的姿势 什么
Come on, pose like your picture. What?
嗨 你喜欢吗
Hi, do you like it?
我想每个人都有一块金劳力士 但我有一块白金的
I figured as everyone has a gold Rolex, I'd have one made in platinum.
真是一个好主意 你怎么样
What a wonderful idea! How are you?
我很好 你有几个孩子了
I'm fine. How many children do you have?
我还没有 你没有 我以为你...
I don't have any. You don't? I thought you did.
真没有 你有几个 我有四个
No. How many do you have? I have four.
四个[猪] 对啊 四个
Four? Four, yeah.
我真为你感到"高兴"
I'm so happy for you.
我非常爱他们 佩姬·苏现在在干嘛
I love them so much. How's Peggy Sue doing?
自从他们分手后就一片混乱
She was a mess, right after they separated.
不过我觉得她已经挺过来了 看上去还不错
But I think she's coming out of it. Seems to be friendly now.
我很欣慰
I'm so glad.
当你讨厌一个人的时候事情反而变得简单了
Sometimes it's easier when you hate them.
公主 跳个舞吗 沃尔特
How about a little dance, princess? Walter!
你怎么样 挺好
How are you? Good.
见到你真高兴 回头见 哦
Nice to see you. I'll see you later. Yeah.
难道你不是佩姬·苏·凯尔切
Aren't you Peggy Sue Kelcher?
我曾经是 理查德·诺维克
I was once. Richard Norvik?
我居然没认出你来
I didn't recognise you!
你看上去真棒 一点也没变
You look terrific. You look exactly the same.
真是不可思议 我只是今天才穿成这样 你懂的
I feel ridiculous! I only did this for tonight, you know.
很萌啊 谢谢
It's adorable. Thank you.
佩姬·苏·凯尔切 这是我的妻子莎伦
Peggy Sue Kelcher, this is my wife, Sharon.
很高兴见到你 为什么不坐下来 谢谢
How nice to meet you. Why don't you sit? Thank you.
我现在叫佩姬 佩姬·鲍戴尔
But call me Peggy. Peggy Bodell now.
那么 查理呢
So, where's Charlie?
大约一年前我在电视里...
I was in town about a year ago and I turn on the television...
...看到过疯狂查理
...and I see Crazy Charlie.
让我感觉十分喜感
It really made me laugh.
查理今晚不会来
Charlie won't be here tonight.
其实 我们正在考虑离婚 真不好意思
We're getting divorced, actually. I'm sorry to hear that.
诺维克先生
Mr. Norvik!
理查德 道·斯内尔 梅里尔·林奇
Richard. Doug Snell, Merrill Lynch.
我在《商业周刊》上看到克代斯公♥司♥的生意 恭喜恭喜
I read about that Codex deal in Business Week. Congratulations!
同喜同喜
Thank you very much.
佩姬 你怎么样 查理呢 嘿 特里
Peggy, how are you? How's Charlie? Hey, Terry!
谢谢你 道格 非常感谢 给我打电♥话♥
Thank you, Doug, thank you very much. Call me.
马德琳·赫顿和亚瑟·内格尔 高中时就在一起
Madeline Hutton and Arthur Nagle were high school sweethearts.
毕业后结婚 现在还在一起
Married right after graduation, they're still together.
麦迪 亚瑟 你们对错过性解放运动有何感想
Maddy. Arthur. How does it feel to have missed the sexual revolution?
啊 这算什么问题
What? What kind of question is that?
这和聚会有毛关系啊 德洛利斯
That doesn't have anything to do with the reunion, Delores!
放轻松 喵星人
Take it easy, kitten.
欢迎加入单身狗的行列 我不知道你是怎么做到的
Welcome to the singles scene. I don't know how you do it.
我从来没有和别人约会过 除了查理
I've never even dated anybody but Charlie.
这并不是说不好 真的
It's not that bad, really.
你只要把男人看成是房♥子 或者是赚钱的买♥♥卖♥♥
You just have to think of men like houses, and trade upward.
我一直以为你和查理的婚姻相当成功
I always thought that you and Charlie had a really great marriage.
我认为我们是这样
I think we did.
我们结婚的时候太年轻...
We just got married too young...
...之后总是互相埋怨 所有的好事情我们都错过了
...and ended up blaming each other for all the things we missed.
于是 他开始有了外遇 而你开始越来越黄脸婆
So he started having affairs and you started getting depressed?
你其实应该早点离开这个地方 像我一样
You just should have left here years ago, like I did.
也不算太糟糕
It's not so bad.
我有两个很好的孩子 我有我自己的生意
I've got two great kids. I've got my own business.
不过 如果我当时知道我现在这个样子...
Still, if I knew then what I know now...
...我会选择走不一样的路
...l'd do a lot of things differently.
你那该死的电脑弄得我连工作都没了
Your damn computers put me out of business.
你说得对 他喝醉了
You're right. He's drunk.
你是土豪 而我就是一个该死的BUG
You're a billionaire and I'm a goddamn failure.
不是吧 面包店做做挺好啊
No, the bakery's doing very well.
是你管理的 是我自己的
Do you manage it? I own it.
我记得那件衣服
I remember that dress.
罗莎莉
Rosalie?
哦 不 我还记得那个挂件
Oh, no. I remember that locket, too.
你太令人激动了 我想整个学校的人都注意到你了
You were so excited! I think you showed it to the whole school.
你的脑力真是太弓虽了
You have an incredible memory.
真漂亮 可以打开吗 当然
It's beautiful. Does it open? Yes.
他们是我的孩子 太可爱了
These are my children. They're so cute!
电影精选列表