加油 皮尔 就是这样
Come on, Peel. That's it.
加油 快点 快点 你可以做到
Come on, catch up, catch up! You can do it.
-加油 快追我们 -加油 皮尔
- Yeah, come on. Catch up. - Come on, Peel.
你能做到的
You got this!
快来追我们 你可以的
Catch up, you can do it.
你能做到的 加油
Yeah, you got it. Come on.
加油 皮尔 你可以的 加油
Come on, Peel, you got this. Catch up!
加油 你能做到的 皮尔
Come on, you got this, Peel. Whoo!
快点 皮尔 不 不 等等
Come on, Peel. No, no, no. Wait!
-停下 -刹车啊 皮尔
- No... No. - Peel, the brake!
我♥草♥
Oh, shit.
我没事
I'm okay.
要是你淹死了 我麻烦就大了
If you drown, I'm gonna be the one who gets in trouble.
不会淹死的 笨蛋 我在电视上看过
I'm not gonna drown, dummy. I saw this on TV.
我跟你说了 没用的
I told you, it's not gonna work.
随便吧
Whatever.
皮尔 你觉得这能行吗
Peel, do you think it's gonna work?
你到底在干什么
Now. What the hell are you doing?
把那个给我
Hey, give me that.
不许看
Don't look.
-皮尔 我要揍扁你 -妈妈
- I'm gonna kick your ass, Peel! - Mama!
亲爱的
Honey.
你看会电视吧
Why don't you watch TV for a bit?
我过会来接你 好吗
I'll come get you. Okay?
我爱你
I love you.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
我们已经谈过这个了 他都5岁了
He's 5, we talked about this.
医生说这对他不好
The doctor said it's not good for him.
-这会让他产生依赖性 -胡说八道
- It makes him dependent. - Not true.
你满口都是些西医的鬼话
You are spouting Western medical bullshit.
这是人的本性
It is natural.
不 这只是你的方式 只是你的规则
No, it's always been your way, always been your rules.
你净用那些古怪的小书上的
You raised these boys with your screwy
还有那些嬉皮士的方式去养育孩子
little books and your hippie seminars.
还有皮尔 你把他掌握在自己手里
And Peel, you got him in a goddamn vise-grip.
这是爱 霍华德
It's called love, Howard.
但我想你是不会懂的
But I guess you wouldn't know about that.
随你的便吧
Have it your way.
走啊 这破鸡♥巴♥玩意
Drive, you son of a bitch!
霍华德
Howard
掉头 霍华德
Turn the car around, Howard.
威尔
Will?
山姆
Sam?
霍华德 快掉头
Howard, turn the car around!
没关系 皮尔 他们会回来的
It's okay, Peel. They're gonna come back.
他们会回来的 宝贝 难道你不
They're gonna come back, baby. Don't you...
皮尔 皮尔
Peel? Peel
皮尔
Peel!
果皮
皮尔
Peel?
皮尔
Peel
皮尔
Peel
乖宝宝 能帮我把电视关了吗
Would you be a darling and turn the TV off?
谢谢
Thank you.
皮尔 你好吗 兄弟
Hey, Peel. How's it going, man?
还不错
All right.
找到了没
Any luck?
还没
Still looking.
总有一天你会找到的
Well, you'll find it one of these days.
你带橙子茶了吗
Did you bring the Oran-Zini?
我哪次没带
Don't I always?
皮尔
Peel?
你看
You see?
看看你的成果
See what you did?
选择的颜色怎么样
The choice of the color?
和我的肤色配吗
How it goes with my skin tone?
你听我说
You listen to me.
你有天赋
You have a gift.
你有远见
You have vision.
不要荒废了
Never let go of that.
听见了吗
You hear me?
永远不要荒废
Never lose that.
你是个好儿子
You're such a good son.
我把你抚养的很好 不是吗
I did a good job raising you, didn't I?
过来
Come here.
来我这
Come to me.
真听话
Oh, it's all right.
这就对了
It's all right.
我的宝贝儿子
My sweet boy.
你真是惹人爱
You're so sweet.
嗨 皮尔
Hi, Peel.
嗨 春佳
Oh, hi, Chun Ja.
你好
Hi.
我们要去公园
We're going to the park.
要一起吗
You wanna come?
她说她想让你和我们一起
She said she would like for you to join us.
我不知道 我妈妈可能会需要我帮忙
Oh, I don't know. My mama might need me for something.
噢 这样啊
Oh, okay.
对了 这是我的表妹乔恩
By the way, this is my cousin, Jooeun.
-嗨 -嗨
- Hey. - Hi.
那好 回见
Okay. See you around.
春佳
Chun Ja
等一下
Wait a second.
我去问问我妈妈
I'll go ask my mama.
好啊
Okay.
妈妈 我可以去公园吗
Mama, is it okay if I go to the park with...?
作为你母亲的律师
As your mother's attorney,
我得和你谈谈她的财务状况
I figured I'd talk to you about her finances.
她有没有提到过像人寿保险之类的东西
She ever mention anything like a life insurance policy?
很好 因为她本来就没有
Good, because she didn't have one.
所以你在这上面签个字就可以走了
So I just need you to sign this and you can go.
这是什么
What is it?
只是一些法律的东西
Just some legal hoo-ha.
要是我就不会担心的
I wouldn't concern myself with it.
她什么都没给我留吗
She didn't leave me anything?
不 她的卡里还给你留着2500美元
No, she left you 2500 in her savings account,
还有这个房♥子
plus the house.
-房♥子 -是的 先生 是你的了
- The house? - Yes, sir. All yours.
-那我的兄弟们呢 -不清楚
- What about my brothers? - Don't know.
我跟你说 她办理了二次按揭付款
I can tell you she took out a second mortgage
你每月大概要还800美元
and your payments are about 800 a month.
我要怎么去还
How am I supposed to do that?
你可以把那个房♥子卖♥♥掉
You could sell the house.
或者你可以出租几个房♥间
Or you can rent out a couple of rooms.
我不知道 我又不是生活导师 孩子
I don't know, I'm not a life coach, son.
很好
Great.
你能帮我找到我的兄弟吗
Do you think you could help me find my brothers?
没问题
Sure.
试试这个
Try this.
411:类似于中国的1♥1♥4♥查询,用于查询电♥话♥号♥码
是411吗
Is this 411?
是的 请告诉我你所在的州和城市
Yes. City and state, please?
我要找威廉·芒特
I'm looking for a William Munter.
先生 我需要所在的州和城市
Sir, I need a city and state.
美国
United States.
城市 我需要城市名和州名 先生
City. I need a city and a state, sir?
阿♥拉♥巴马州的微风湾
Gulf Breeze, Alabama.
请稍等
One moment.
不好意思 先生
I'm sorry, sir,
在微风湾没有找到威廉·芒特
I don't see a William Munter in Gulf Breeze.
还在吗
Hello?