Your sister twice if you factor in daylight savings time.
我要宰了你
I'll kill you.
嘿 你先惹事的
Hey, you started it.
我们走吧
Let's go.
我再说一遍 我们知道的太多了
I'll say it again. We just know too damn much.
是吗 菲利普·马洛
That a fact, Philip Marlowe?
复杂的是
Complicated by the fact that the...
中士知道我和下士
Sergeant knows the Corporal and I
坚持严格的道德准则
adhere to a strict set of morals.
闭嘴 阿施 你根本不了解我
Be quiet, Asch, you don't know anything about me.
不 我了解
Yes, I do.
你家里有钱
You come from money.
是啊 你从哪里看出来的
Yeah, what makes you say that?
你上过大学
You went to college.
私立大学 那学费很贵
Private college, that takes money.
你读过尼采的作品 那也意味着
You read Nietzsche which in turn means
你有道德和时间
you got morals and free time.
那也需要钱
That takes money.
聪明啊
Bright guy.
你们纽约小子真聪明
Well, you New York boys so bright...
什么小子 乔伊纳
What "boys," Joyner?
你想给我更具体的划分吗
Do you want to give me a more specific category?
因为据我所知
Because last time I checked,
我碰巧在波士顿出生
I happen to be born in Boston.
你知道是哪一类 你绝对想不到
You know what category. You have no idea.
你为什么不像个男人一样告诉我们
Why don't you just man up and fill us the fuck in?
够了
Enough!
我们有话直说
Now let's get something straight.
我们要爬上这座山 看看能看到什么
We are going up this hill and we're gonna see what we see.
然后我们掉头回去
Then we're turning around and coming back down
我们也不会再浪费精力吵架了
and we're not spending anymore energy fighting each other.
你们明白了吗
Do you got it?
就让他别管了
Just tell him to lay the fuck off.
不 我没有插手你们的事
No! I'm not getting in between you anymore.
我只是告诉你们该干嘛
I'm telling you how it's gonna be!
好啊
Fine.
中士想甩掉你们所有人 我明白了
Sgt. wants to dump all you. I get that.
但是为什么是我呢
But why me?
因为 很显然
Well, because apparently,
他也讨厌你
He hates you, too.
去你♥妈♥的♥
And fuck you!
不管你在说什么
No matter what you're talkin' about.
他说了什么
What did he say?
他想让我们被自己的血呛死
He wants us to die choking on our own blood.
我告诉你 他是个该死的法♥西♥斯♥
He's a fuckin' fascist, I'm tellin' you.
闭上你的嘴 乔伊纳
Keep your mouth shut, Joyner!
他妈的 给我闭嘴
Fuckin'... Shut your mouth!
除了喘气 否则别再张开了
Don't open it again unless it's to breathe.
我们走吧
Let's go!
我刚从一个该死的农场回来
I just got off a fuckin' farm.
现在 我回到了农场
And now, I'm back in farm country.
在他妈的意大利
In fuckin' Italy!
意大利真♥他♥妈♥的美丽
Beautiful fuckin' Italy.
我跟你说过我外祖父吗
Hey did I ever tell you about my grandfather?
但是你可以和我再讲一遍 这是个好故事
Yeah, but you can tell me again. It's a good story.
我的外祖父
My mother's father
在德国长大
grew up in Germany.
对他的国家感到非常自豪
Very proud of his country.
一战开始的时候
World War I comes along,
他快三十岁了
he's in his late 30s,
他出去打仗
he goes off and fights
皇帝的荣耀相伴
with honor for the Kaiser.
他甚至还得过勋章什么的
He even gets a medal or something.
战后
After the war,
他退役后来到美国
he gets out, and he comes to America
这样他就能更好地 让家人过上好生活
so he can make a better... make a better life for his family.
去年
Last year,
他去世了
he dies
在一间公♥寓♥的客厅里
in the living room of an apartment
在马萨诸塞州的布罗克顿
in Brockton, Massachusetts,
吃了一顿鲑鱼
after eatin' a meal of salmon
还有莳萝酱
and dill sauce
那些是他的儿媳妇
that his daughter-in-law
给他做的
cooked for him.
猜猜她是从哪来的
Guess where she came from?
意大利 所以这个人参加过一战
Italy! So the man had been in the first World War
为另一方而战
fightin' on the other side,
在阿登森林 射击
in the Ardennes Forest, shooting
法国 英国和美国士兵
the French and English and American soldiers
最后隐居布罗克顿的一间公♥寓♥但他的外孙
to an apartment in Brockton with a grandson
即将参军
about to join the Army
去打德国佬
to go fight the Hun.
整件事太他妈荒唐了 你说呢
The whole thing's pretty fuckin' ridiculous, wouldn't you say?
我不想说
I don't care to say.
妈的 看起来好冷
Fuck, that looks cold.
现在怎么办
Now what?
看起来没人
Looks empty.
从桥上过我们就是狙击手的靶子
We'll be wide open for sniper fire crossin' that thing.
备选方案呢
Our alternative?
至少几个小时吧
A couple hours around, at least?
通过那座桥
Cross the bridge.
桥 安全
Bridge sicuro, safe.
想得美 叛徒
Nice fuckin' try, Judas.
是啊
Yeah.
就这一次 我不得不同意 是啊
For once in my life, I have to agree. Yeah.
看起来我们得原路返回了
It looks like we gotta turn back.
我们不会回去的
We're not turning back.
下士
Corporal.
当我们小心翼翼过去的时候
While we're hopscotching across that thing,
他的德国朋友能一个一个干掉我们
his Kraut pals can pick us off one at a time.
-我先来 -不
- I'll go first. - No.
他第一个
He does.
-行 -可以
- Si. - Yeah.
可以
Yeah.
好的
Okay.
我赌包好彩香烟他会死
I got a pack of Lucky Strikes says he goes belly up.
-闭嘴 -我赌
-Shut up. - I'll take that action.
你从哪搞到的好彩香烟
Where did you get Lucky Strikes?
快点 你个混♥蛋♥
Come on, you big bastard.
他真是个敏捷的混♥蛋♥
He is one nimble son of a bitch.
你为什么不干脆嫁给他算了
Why don't you just marry the guy already?
乔伊纳 我跟你待得越久
You know, Joyner, the more I hang out with you,
我就越理解德国人对优生的看法
the more I understand the Germans' point of view on eugenics.
我的好彩香烟呢
Now where are my Lucky Strikes?
就像在科尼岛兜风一样
Hey, it's just like a ride at Coney Island.
对 就是这样
Yeah, just like it!
盯着球门柱 你个野蛮人
Nibble on a goal post, you Neanderthal.
操 嘿 没事的
Shit! Hey, it's okay!
继续走 兄弟
Keep moving, buddy!
好的 好的
Okay! Okay!
妈的 操 操 你没事吧 阿施 继续走
Fuck! Shit! Shit! Shit! You okay, Asch? Keep moving.
你做到了 兄弟
You got it, buddy!
好孩子
That a kid!
妈的
Ah, fuck!
你想跳就跳吧 乔伊纳
Feel free to jump if you want, Joyner!
闭上你的嘴 阿施
Shut the fuck up, Asch!
天哪
Jesus Christ!
操
Oh, fuck!
你喜欢这节目吗 老混♥蛋♥
You like the show, you old fuck?
天哪
Jesus Christ.
嘿 海斯曼