My uncle's a police officer.
他给我讲过各种各样的故事
He told me all kind of stories.
他是个专门负责凶杀案的侦探
He's a homicide detective.
你们想知道那个年代有些人是怎么犯下
You ever wonder how someone could do that all those years?
一起接一起的谋杀案吗
Just one murder after another?
没想过
Never gave it any thought.
也有很多没查清的案件
There's a lot of 'em unsolved, too.
总让他垂头丧气 他最讨厌的事情就是
Used to get kinda frustratin' for him. The one thing
有些人明明知道些什么
that he really hated was when people saw something
却装作一无所知
and wouldn't say what they saw.
所以仍有很多谋杀犯大摇大摆地走在街上
Still a lot of murderers walkin' these streets.
你叔叔真的是个侦探吗
Your uncle really a detective?
当然了 敢和我打赌吗 海斯曼
Yeah, bet your ass, Heisman.
真不错
That's good.
等你回家之后
When you get back home,
或许他能弄清楚
Maybe he can solve that mystery
为什么你一直跟个小孩似的
as to why your balls haven't dropped.
哈哈 说这话的人自己天天跟橄榄球一起
"Ha ha," says the guy who showers with
洗澡还把大学纪念戒指放枕头底下睡觉
a football and sleeps with his college ring under his pillow.
你俩能保持距离然后闭嘴吗
Will you two keep your distance and shut up?
他妈的 海斯曼 我要是有你那体格
Shit, Heisman, if I had your physique,
我早就加入芝加哥熊队了
I'd be playing for the Bears already.
吼吼 你以为那很轻松吗
Oh ho! You think it's that easy?
我超想打橄榄球的 所以我肯定去
I miss football, so yeah, I kinda do.
五十一
Fifty-one...
五十二 五十三
Fifty-two, fifty-three...
安静点 闭嘴
Quiet. Shut up.
我向上帝起誓 我会一枪崩了你的 阿施
I swear to God, I will shoot you, Asch.
我的天啊 你这可怜的兵崽子
Jesus fuckin' Christ, you are pathetic, soldier.
这不是我的错 长官
It's not my fault, sir!
-我天生就胳膊短 -真的假的
- I was born with short arms! - Is that right?
我就像一条鳄鱼 家族基因如此
I'm like a crocodile, it runs in my family.
里斯中士 我想
Sergeant Reece, I'd like to, uh,
申请结束我这兄弟的俯卧撑
request to finish my squad mate's pushups.
你看 我担心德国佬见了阿施
Look, I'm afraid that Gerry see Asch,
只会更加地斗志昂扬
it only give 'em more encouragement to fight.
那你♥他♥妈♥的趴下替他 阿施 起来
Get the hell down there. Asch, get up.
你就是个当兵的耻辱 在哪个部队都是
You are a fuckin' disgrace to this and every other outfit.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
嘿
Hey!
-胳膊伸直 海斯曼 -你♥他♥妈♥的
- Keep those arms straight, Heisman. - You fuck...
别忘了 你现在代表的是我
Don't forget, you represent me now.
你就不能闭嘴吗
Oh, do you ever shut up?
不能
No.
我刚才做到二十四了
I was on 24.
-你有答案了吗 -我正在思考
- You got an answer? - I'm workin' on it.
这些是新的车轮印
These are fresh.
大概在一天左右
Maybe a day or so.
毫无疑问是装甲车
They're Panzers, no doubt.
真♥他♥妈♥绝妙的埋伏点 特劳特曼有消息吗
Fuckin' perfect place for an ambush. Troutman?
他们要求我们继续前进
They want us to keep going forward.
-看看能不能发现敌军的巡逻队 -很好
- Look to engage enemy patrols. - Good.
有人来了 准备
Something's coming. Get ready!
-只是个老人 -我们看到了
- It's just an old man! - Yeah, we'll see.
-别动 站住 -我是意大利人
- Do not move. Stop! - Sono Italiano.
闭嘴 你会说英语吗
Shut up, you speak English?
他在说什么
What is he saying?
-他在说什么 -我不知道
- What is he saying? - I don't know!
他说他是我们的朋友
Uh, he's saying he's our friend.
你♥他♥妈♥把手推车放下 快放下
Put the fuckin' cart down. Put the cart down.
-离手推车远点 -他在说是我们的朋友
- Get away from the cart. - He's saying our friend.
别朝我开枪 求你了
Don't shoot me! Please.
到这儿
Come here.
-求求你 -闭嘴
- Please! - Shut up.
乔伊纳 特劳特曼 检查手推车
Joyner, Troutman, on the cart.
其余人 戒备
The rest of you, on the ready.
你很熟悉这个国家吗
You know this country?
-明白吗 -明白
- Capisce? - Capisce
前面有德国佬吗
Are there Germans ahead?
-是 -所以到底他妈的有还是没有
- Si. - What is that, a fuckin' yes or a no?
你会好的
Si. You're gonna be okay.
闭嘴 下士
Shut up, Corporal!
可以帮助你
Can help you.
德国佬 德国佬 是的
Germans. Germans. Yes.
上山
Up the mountain.
妈的 上那座山吗
Up the fuckin' mountain?
德国佬上山了吗
Germans up the mountain?
-是的 -你带路
- Si! - You guide!
你带我们去德国佬在的地方
You show us where the Tedesco are.
行 我带路 我来
Si. I guide. I guide.
你把我们领上山 然后
You guide us up the mountain and
然后告诉我们德国人在哪儿吗
show us where the Germans are. Si?
-我带路 有 -很多 很多德国佬吗
- Io. I guide. Si. - Molto, many? Many Germans?
马森 你带路
Marson, you lead.
带着阿施 乔伊纳和海斯曼
Take Asch, Joyner, and Heisman with you.
他说了 有很多德国佬
He's saying, "Many Germans."
我们不知道这片森林有多大
We have no idea the size of the force.
沿着这该死的树走就好了
Just stick to the fuckin' trees.
给我特劳特曼 我们需要无线电回报
Give us Troutman, we'll radio back.
不行
No.
我这里需要他
I need him here with me.
一段长长的路
A nice long walk...
它可以解决男人的问题
it has a way of settling things for men.
走吧 其他人跟我来
Let's go, the rest of you on me.
是 是
Si, si.
海斯曼 乔伊纳 阿施 我们走
Heisman, Joyner, Asch. Let's go.
要走很长的路 这可是一座大山
Walk long. Big mountain.
妈的
Oh! Fuck...
你还好吗
You okay?
还好 等我回家再问我女朋友 怎么样
Yeah, just ask my lady when I get home. How 'bout that?
为什么是我们呢
Why us?
我会告诉你的
I'll tell you why us.
操
Fuck! Ah!
谢谢你 海斯曼
Thanks, Heisman.
该死 阿施
Shit's sakes, Asch.
你♥他♥妈♥的是弱智吗
What are you, fucking retarded?
我感觉自己又年轻了
I feel like a kid again.
你看起来像个混♥蛋♥
You look like an asshole.
去你♥妈♥的♥
Fuck you.
去你♥妈♥的♥犹太佬
Fuckin' Yid.
你想把这些想法憋在心里吗 乔伊纳
You wanna keep those opinions to yourself, Joyner?
为什么呢
Why?
全美先生吗
Mr. All American?
你要揍我吗
You're gonna kick my ass?
现在小心点
Careful now.
别得寸进尺啊
With this chain, you get the whole fuckin' dog.
他们会在我的屎里找到你的碎片
They're gonna find chunks of you in my shit.
-你的眼睛真漂亮 -你们两个都退下
- You have really pretty eyes. - Stand down, both of you!
这是命令
That's an order!
我们在执行任务呢
We're on a mission.
真的吗
Really?
那到底是什么
What precisely would that be?
你♥他♥妈♥心里清楚得很
You know damn well what.
我宁愿回大本营
I'd rather be back at basecamp.
我不知道 乔伊纳
I dunno, Joyner.
你可能走运 在这里找到一只友善的山羊
You might get lucky and find a friendly goat up here.
加里·格兰特说的
Says Cary Grant.
阿施 除了左手 你还和别人在一起过吗
Asch, you been with anybody besides your left hand?
呃 让我想想 你妈妈
Well, let's see. Uh, there was your ma,
你姑姑
your aunt,
如果算上夏令时的话 你妹妹就来过两次