他们的母亲惊恐地被迫看着
their mother was forced to watch on in horror.
她用最后一口气发誓
With her last breath,
在每年的那一天回来
she swore to return every year on that day
带走三个活人世界的孩子
and replace her three slaughtered children
来代替她那三个被杀害的
with those from the living.
我找到的资料就这么多了 麦克
That's all the information I have, Mike.
谢谢
Thank you.
小心
Watch out!
10点15分了
It's 10:15.
你得去找到查理
You need to go and find Charlie.
他需要你 我没事
He needs you, I'm fine.
待在这 伙计 我们会救你的
Stay here, buddy, we're gonna get you fixed up.
我知道你没事了就去
Only when I know you're all right.
她会好的吧
She going to be okay?
她会没事的 先生
She'll be fine, sir.
不过我们得做X光检查
We're gonna need to do some X-rays, though.
我来帮你清理伤处
Let me clean that up for you.
警♥察♥在过来
Police are on their way.
走吧
Go.
嘿
Hey!
有人吗
Hello?
有人在这里吗
Anybody here?
有人吗
Hello?
有谁在吗
Anybody?
那里有人吗
Somebody there?
有人能帮我吗
Can somebody help me?
为什么所有人都不见了
Why is everybody gone?
万圣节了
It's Halloween.
鬼都出来了
Ghosts are all out.
你为什么回来
Why'd you come back?
我需要你帮忙
I need your help.
我要怎么才能找到那个哭泣的女人
How do I find the crying woman?
你找她什么事
What do you want from her?
找回我儿子
My child back.
把你的手表给我
Give me your watch.
你想不想去另一个世界
You wanna cross over to the other side or not?
你能看见
You can see?
我是和蝙蝠一样看不见
I'm blind as a bat.
不是聋
Not deaf.
带我去她那
Take me to her.
门开了
The portal is open.
你要找的在另一个世界
What you're looking for is on the other side.
你最好在午夜前回来
You better be back before midnight.
午夜之后会发生什么
What happens then?
万圣节结束
Halloween's over.
你没回来就会被困在那里
You're not back, you'll be trapped in there.
等下
Oh, wait.
你或许需要这个
Might need this.
比我需要得多
A lot more than I do.
你们会付出代价的
You will pay!
安妮·索奎恩
Annie Sawquin.
查利
Charlie?
查利
Charlie,
我来了 儿子
I'm here, son.
我来了
I'm here.
你在哪 查利
Where are you, Charlie?
我的儿子
My son.
我的孩子
My boy.
真的是你吗 爸爸
Is it really you, Dad?
我好想你
I missed you so much.
我现在带你回家
I'll take you home now.
我们也可以去吗
Can we come, too?
这是米娅和帕布罗 爸爸
This is Mia and Pablo, Dad.
我们一起被带到这里的
We were brought here together.
没时间了
There's no time.
我们得待在一起
We have to stay together.
快走 别停
Come on, keep moving.
我们快到了
We're almost there.
到我身后
Get behind me.
爸爸
Dad!
爸爸
Dad!
不要
No!
帮帮他
Help him!
爸爸 桥
Dad, the bridge!
快
Come on!
快走
Let's go!
我抓牢你了
I got you.
把你的手臂勾在我脖子上
Put your arm around my neck.
我抓牢你了 爸爸
I got you, Dad.
我们回家吧
Let's go home.
查理
Charlie?
妈妈
Mom.
过来
Come here.
我的天呐
Oh, my goodness.
你之前在哪
Where were you?
在哪
Where were you?
在万圣节集♥会♥
At the Halloween Fair.
我和爸爸玩得很开心
Dad and I had so much fun.
它在那里啊
There it is.
我还以为我弄丢了
I thought I lost it.
他什么都不记得
He doesn't remember anything?
爸爸答应我 明年我能当超级英雄
Dad promised me next year I can be a superhero.
你会是一个超级英雄
You'll be a superhero.
你会是一个伟大的超级英雄
You're gonna be a great superhero.
为什么你在哭
Why are you crying?
我见到你很开心
I'm really happy to see you.
就这样而已
That's all, that's all.
我见到你开心而已
I'm just happy to see you.
谢谢
Thank you.