Everybody good? Yeah.
大家都还好吗? 还好
Oh, Jesus! Jesus! Jesus! Jesus! Jesus!
哦 天啊! 天啊! 天啊! 天啊! 天啊!
Hey! Hey! Hey!
嘿! 嘿! 嘿!
Keep your head down. Look at me.
把头低下 看着我
You're going to be okay. Where's he from?
一切都会好的 -他是从哪来的?
13th skirt.
边境的13营
I thought the Black Watch were up around Hill 60 or somewhere.
他不应该出现在这儿的
What the hell's he doing here? Must've lost his head.
他来这儿做什么? 把脑袋丢掉
Must've lost his head...
把脑袋丢掉…
They in there, Sarge? They would seem to be.
我们离它很近了 中士? 是的 当然
Who the hell would put a gun nest in a church?
谁他妈的会把机♥枪♥架在教堂里?
Up round "Wipers" they put one in a bar.
谁把机♥枪♥架在酒吧里呢? 你好好想想吧
Think about that. Alright, listen up.
那么 都听好
Highway, you and Skinner, you work your way up that side.
哈维 你和斯金纳 你们走这边
Peters, you come with me.
彼得斯 你跟着我
We cover. We lead. Everybody ready?
我们来掩护和指挥
Okay...
都准备好了…
Let's go.
我们走
Skinner! Drag him out of there!
斯金纳! 把他从那儿拽回来!
Goddamnit!
该死!
Stay here. Keep your head down.
待着别动 低下头
No, please don't. No...
不 不要 不…
You're gonna be alright, Highway.
你会没事的 哈维
You're gonna be fine, Skinner. Give me your dressing.
你会没事的 斯金纳 把绷带给我!
It's okay. Ah, Sarge...
没事的 啊 沙杰…
Stay down! Get your head down!
趴下! 低下头!
This is kind of funny, eh?
这很可笑 嗯?
For God's sake, Skinner...
看在上帝的份上 斯金纳! …
Momma... Momma...
妈妈… 妈妈…
You're gonna be okay. I'm gonna get you out of here.
你会没事的 我们会把你弄出去
Leave your rifle. Get in behind me.
别拿枪 跟在我后面
I'm going home. What are you doing?
我要回家 你在干什么?
Halt! Get your hands up!
别动! 让我看见你的手!
Wait! He isn't doing anything.
不! 他什么也没干
He's just clearing his pack.
他在扔掉自己的装备
No, no! Wait!
等等!
Wait! Kamerad! Kamerad! I'm going home!
等等! 这是相机! 我要回家!
No!
不!
Kamerad?
同志
Let's go, double line!
我们走 双行!
Bombers over here, gunners on the flanks!
轰炸在这里 炮手为两翼!
Hey, we got a live one here!
我们发现一个幸存者!
Where's Highway? He went that way.
哈维在哪? 他在那边
Shh...
嘘…
It's alright now.
你没事了
You're alright now, Sergeant.
你现在很安全 中士
You're back home.
你回到家了
You're safe.
很安全
You know, they have these birds of prey over there.
你就像一种猛禽
They call them kestrels.
叫做"茶隼"
And every time I look at you it's like I've got one
每当我看着你 我就感觉
banging around right in here.
十分痛苦
You're a patient, Sergeant. It's a common feeling.
你是一位病人 中士 这是普遍的感觉
Not to me it isn't.
对我来说不是
I don't even know your first name.
我还不知道你的名字呢
I'm not allowed to tell you that.
我不能告诉你
I know.
我明白
You should go back to sleep.
你必须得睡觉了
I don't sleep.
我不想睡觉
Then how can you have these nightmares?
你怎么有这么多梦魇?
I don't know.
我不知道
Good night, Sergeant.
晚安 中士
Good night, Kestrel.
晚安 "茶隼"
What?
怎么了?
I think I should take this opportunity to underscore
我可以利用这个机会
the elusive relationship between desire and social order.
来发展我们的关系
You're crazy, aren't you? Crazy for you.
你疯了 我为你疯狂
David?
大卫?
David? It's McKinnon.
大卫? 那是麦金农
Yeah, yeah...
是的 是…
Oh no...
哦 不…
No, David.
不 大卫
It's okay. David?
没事吧 大卫?
David? Just breathe.
大卫? 深呼吸
You in yet?
你在里面吗?
David?
大卫?
Are you okay?
你没事吧?
Let's go.
我们走
Hello there, Mr. Harper.
你好 哈珀先生
Hello? We're in here.
有人吗? 我们在这边
David? Mr. McKinnon.
大卫? 麦金农先生
Didn't show up for work this morning. Third time this month.
这已经是本月的第三次了
Sarah here tells me you had an attack...
莎拉告诉我 说你…
of your asthma things.
患上了哮喘
That's the truth, sir. I did.
这是真的 先生
But now you're alright?
可是你现在很好
I went down to the river. Sometimes the humidity helps.
我去了河边 潮湿的空气有时候有助于缓解症状
Humidity.
潮湿的空气
Good one. That's good.
好 很好
I don't know how to put this, but this job,
我不知道我该怎么说 但是这份工作…
I know it's just a local newspaper and I know
它只是一份本地报纸
It can not end the war, will not change anything.
它不能结束战争 也不会改变什么
but it's a good job, and your father...
但这是一份好工作 而且你的父亲…
Well, you both understand
还有 你知道
that I'm doing this for your father, don't you?
我这么做是为了你父亲
Well, I'll just see myself out.
我要出去了
I expect to see you in the morning.
我希望明天早上能见到你
I can't keep lying for you.
我不能继续为你撒谎了
I'm not asking you to. Were you with Cassie?
我可没让你那么做 你和卡斯在一起?
What if I was?
是又怎么样?
Friends don't get friends in trouble, David.
朋友不会给朋友添麻烦 大卫
What would you know about friends?
你想对朋友了解什么?
All you've got is me and you don't even like me.
就我和你 你甚至都不喜欢我
Why do you talk like that?
你说什么呢
If there's anyone that doesn't like you, it's you, not me.
如果有人不喜欢你 那肯定是你自己 不是我
Is that supposed to pass for insight?
这是在质问我吗?
By the way, her dad hates me too.
说便说一下 她父亲也讨厌我
Good evening. Good evening, George.
晚上好 晚上好 乔治
Still no news?
有消息吗?
Still "missing in action." It's not easy, I can tell you that much.
仍然是"在行动中失踪" 我告诉你这些很不容易
But I'm the Mayor. I can't be seen to falter.
但我是市长 这是我所承担不起的
And our son has a good head on his shoulders
我们的孩子聪明又有天资
so we remain hopeful.
或许我们还可以抱以期望
Are you crazy?
你疯了吗?
I'm here to talk to your father.
我来找你父亲谈谈
Oh, hello. This is your friend. David, isn't it?
嘿 这是你的朋友吗? 这是大卫?
Yes, sir. I wonder if I could have a word with you.
是的先生 我能跟你谈谈吗
By all means. Come on in. No, sir...
当然 快进来吧 不 先生…
I don't want to intrude. Don't be silly. Come along.
我不想打扰您 别傻了 进来
Hello, everybody.
各位
I'd like to introduce you to David, uh...
请允许我向你们介绍大卫…
Good Lord, I've forgotten your last name.
天啊 我忘了你的姓氏
It's Mann, sir. David Mann.
曼先生 大卫·曼
I'm very honored to meet you.
很高兴见到你们
It appears that young David
似乎年轻的大卫
has conceived of a passion for my daughter.
对我的女儿充满激♥情♥
Daddy, please! A passion, is it?
爸爸 别这样! 激♥情♥?
Well, then I'd be guessing you'd still be a student.
我想你还是个学生
And you'd be wide of the mark.
而且你还不太懂人情事故
David here counts himself among the ranks of the working men.
大卫是工人阶级
电影精选列表