就像高原反应 是你的身体对清洁的空气有反应
It's like altitude sickness, only your body's reacting to the clean air.
戴尔 你是随机信息的百科全书
Dale, you are an encyclopedia of random information.
谢谢
Thank you.
你们昨晚听到有人在阁楼上走动的声音吗?
Did you hear that sound again last night, like someone walking in the attic?
没有 我睡死了 我也是
No, I was knocked out. Same.
戴尔 你完全疯了
Dale, you're completely insane.
拜托 修饰让男人改头换面
Come on. The makeover maketh the man.
这是她说的 对吧? 对
That's what she said, right? Yeah.
是啊
Yeah.
是的 戴尔
Yes, Dale!
嘿嘿 噢?
Hee-hee! Oh?
我们做什么?
What do we think?
你们知道那个舞吗? 月球漫步
You guys know that dance? A little moonwalk.
是啊 跳支舞 来吧 各位
Yeah, do the dance. Come on, everybody!
大家跟我跳舞
Everybody, dance with me.
你好 你好
Hello, hello.
挺适合你
Suits you.
我们去和他们谈谈 好
Let's go talk to 'em. Yeah.
看 这是慢动作 它在一秒钟内播放很多帧
See, that's slow motion. It's getting a whole bunch of frames for one second.
一秒钟 一千张图片
A thousand pictures, one second.
因此 你会看到所有复杂的细节
So it gets, like, the little details, intricacies of you.
水在那里飞溅 人眼看不见的细节
The water splashing up right there. Stuff the human eye can't see.
嗯
Mmm.
我喜欢你的洋娃娃
I like your doll.
她叫什么名字? 莎拉
What's her name? Sarah.
是个好名字 谢谢
That's a pretty name. Thanks.
知道吗 那是我妈妈的名字
You know, that was my mom's name.
她很久以前住在这里
She used to live here a long time ago.
她一直在这里
She's still here.
你说什么? 她不喜欢你
What did you say? She doesn't like you.
谁不喜欢我?
Who doesn't like me?
等等 你...
Wait, y...
她就这样丢下她的洋娃娃?
She just left her doll like that?
那是什么?
What is that?
现在是凌晨3点 又有人在上面
It's 00 in the morning, and somebody's up there again.
连续第三晚
Third night in a row.
噢 妈的
Oh, fuck.
门开着
Door's open.
噢 妈的
Oh, fuck.
恐怖
Creepy.
搞什么?
What the fuck?
什么?
What?
不可能
No fucking way.
那是什么?
What is that?
喂?
Hello?
喂?
Hello?
你肯定在开玩笑
You gotta be kidding me.
妈的
Fuck.
我怎么离开这里?
How do I get out of here?
好吧
Okay.
妈的
Fuck.
天哪
God.
这会很好玩的
This is gonna be interesting.
那是什么? 我不知道
What was it? I don't know.
它看起来像一张脸 对吧?
I mean, it looks like a face, right?
肯定是其它原因
It's gotta be something else.
我是说 镜头失真
I mean, a lens distortion.
镜头失真? 嗯
A lens distortion? Mmm.
看 这是... 不
Fucking... See, this is... No.
这就是我不喜欢旧农场的原因 它们总是闹鬼
This is why I don't like creepy old farms. They're always haunted.
戴尔 你小声点
Dale, keep your voice down.
我说真的 看看这个地方 告诉我它没有闹鬼
I'm serious. Look at this place. Tell me it's not fucking haunted.
真的 我表哥
Really, My cousin
格雷格曾在一个冷冻间里看到一个鬼
Greg saw a ghost in the walk-in freezer at a Cracker Barrel.
他去冷冻间里干什么?
What was he going in the walk-in freezer for?
他在那里上班 好吧
He worked there. Okay.
你真的相信这种鬼话吗?
Are you really buying this shit?
我感觉到我身上有什么东西
I mean, I felt something up there with me.
好吧
Okay.
那我们现在是幽灵猎人了吗?
So, we're ghost hunters now. Is that it?
我想我参加的是一部著名纪录片
'Cause I thought I signed up for a prestige documentary,
而不是那种可笑的鬼作秀
not a fringy ghost-farm cable show.
这不好笑 克里斯 它不是
It's not funny, Chris. It's not.
我是说 就像那封信 那张可怕的画
I mean, like, the letter, the creepy drawing.
然后小女孩说 "她一直在这里"
And then the little girl saying,"She's still here."
我是说 发生过一些事
I mean, something is going on,
我觉得这和我妈妈有关
and it feels like it has something to do with my mom.
是的 就在那边 很好
Yeah, right over there. That'd be great.
你准备好了 抱歉 只是确保...如果你能看到它也没关系 好吗?
You're set. Sorry, just making sure that... Doesn't matter if you can see it, right?
戴尔 退后两步
Dale, two steps back.
看起来不错
Looks good.
我要开始吗?
Do I just start?
是的 等你准备好了 嗯
Yeah, when you're ready. Mmm.
莎拉曾是 呃...
Sarah was, um...
莎拉曾是我们的野花
Sarah was our wildflower.
一个建立在
A nonconformist
同质基础社区中长大的自♥由♥思想者
growing up in a community whose bedrock is homogeneity.
还有 呃...
And, uh...
呃...
Uh...
但是 呃...
But the, uh...
我是说
I mean,
当她还是个小女孩时 我们看到的是
What we all saw as spunky and free-spirited
充满活力和自♥由♥精神 呃...
when she was a little girl, um...
但演变成了很黑暗的东西
i-it evolved into something much darker.
她有过几次自杀的企图
There were several attempts to take her own life.
什么?
What?
当那失败后 她怀孕了
When that didn't work, she got pregnant.
是个城里男孩 她不肯告诉我们是谁
It was... It was a boy from town. She wouldn't tell us who.
我...
I...
我怀疑她这么做纯粹是出于怨恨
I suspect she did it purely out of spite,
当作... 反抗我们生活和规则
as a way to... to rail against our ways
的一种方式
and our rules.
然后 这起作用了
And, uh, that worked.
她被回避了
She was shunned.
回避
Shunned.
什么 比如被送走?
What, like, sent away?
不 不
No, no.
回避就是在从群体中分离出来
Shunning is being separated from the flock.
单独吃饭 单独工作 单独睡觉
You eat alone, you work alone, you sleep alone.
那... 那很痛苦 相信我
And that's... And that is painful, trust me.
我想这可能是她最终离开的原因
I suppose it could be what drove her away in the end.
我在我妈妈房♥间里找到这封信
I found this letter in my mom's room.
你昨晚在阁楼上
You were in the attic last night.
她这句是什么意思
What did she mean when she said,
"你们无法得到我或我的孩子"?
"You can't have me or my baby"?
我们不允许非婚生子
We don't allow children out of wedlock.
莎拉被要求把她的孩子交给社区里另一对夫妇
Sarah was required to give her baby to another wedded couple in the community.
她被迫放弃了我? 没错
She was forced to give me away? That's right.
太可怕了
That's horrible.
比把新生儿像垃圾一样丢在地上
More horrible than leaving a newborn on the ground,
丢在人行道上更可怕吗?
on the sidewalk like a piece of trash?
我爱莎拉
I loved Sarah.
她是我唯一的女儿 但她只想着自己
She was my only daughter, but she cared for nobody but herself.
那是她的病
That was her sickness.
我明白了
I get it.
他们对她做的事真恶心
It's shitty what they did to her.
是啊
Yeah.
但我是说 她做了正确的事 对吗?
But I mean, she did the right thing though, right?
否则我将被永远困在这里
'Cause otherwise I would have been stuck here forever.
确实
For sure.
电影精选列表