It's okay! Just ignore it!
别管!
Just ignore it!
妈妈!
Mom!
克里斯蒂!
Kristi!
克里斯蒂 救我!
Kristi, help me!
克里斯蒂! 求求... 你 救我!
Kristi! Please... Please... Please help me!
凯蒂!
Katie!
放开她! 放开她!
Let her go! Let her go!
托比 住手! 住手!
Toby, stop! Stop, Toby!
我来
I'll do it.
放开她!
Just let her go!
我害怕! 我要妈妈!
I'm scared. I want Mommy!
去奶奶家里
to Grandma's house.
不 我们不去奶奶家里
No, we're not going to Grandma's house, okay?
为什么?
Why?
我们不去奶奶家里 因为托比不存在
We're not going to Grandma's because there's no Toby, sweetie.
-不 有的... -没有托比 也没有鬼怪
-Yes, there... -There's no Toby and there's no ghost.
别跑开
Hey, don't run away from me.
没有鬼怪 不准再说了
Hey. There's no ghost and that's the end of it.
我不要再听这种鬼话
I don't want to hear any more of this talk, okay?
好吗?
Okay?
-她怎么说? -她不同意
-What'd she say? -She said no.
不 妈妈 我们不过去
No. No. Mom, we're not coming over.
我们就留在这里
Okay? We're staying right here.
因为我要事情都恢复正常
Because I need to get things back to normal.
好了 妈妈 我挂了 有人敲门
All right, Mom, I gotta go. Someone's at the door, okay?
再打给你 好
I'll call you back. Yeah, okay.
谁啊?
Hello?
谁啊?
Hello?
真怪
Weird.
丹尼斯!
Dennis!
丹尼斯! 丹尼斯! 带上孩子们! 我们马上离开这里!
Dennis! Dennis, get the girls! We're getting out of here!
孩子们 醒醒 我们到了 醒醒
Girls, wake up, we're here. Wake up. We're here.
我们到了
Yay, we're here.
奶奶家到了
There's Grandma.
妈咪 我累了
Mommy, I'm tired.
穆尔帕克 加州
1988年9月
把车停在车♥库♥
Go park by the garage.
天啊
Oh, God.
你还好吧?
Are you okay?
-来吧 -走啦
-Come on. -Let's go, guys.
你好 宝贝 来 走吧 跟上你妈妈
Hi, honey. Come on, go. You go with your mom.
我带上你妹妹 来吧
Oh. I've got your sister. Come on. Come on.
妈咪
Mommy.
这姑娘是个睡美人啊
Sleepy girl is what she is.
进屋里去吧 我烤了苹果派
Go on in the house. I've got apple pie
还有... 你要喝水
and I've got... You want water, I know.
大家还好吗?
How're we doing?
把摄像机放下过来吃点派
Put the camera down and come and eat some pie.
-我很好 -过来
-Oh, I'm fine. -Come on.
有事儿做会让我好受些
-It makes me feel better to do something.
-好吧 好吧 -觉得自己有用
-Okay. Okay. -Feel useful.
你还好吗?
Are you okay?
-怎么样 小鬼头? -事情怎么样了?
-How's it going, kiddo? -What is going on?
-不错 -你还好吗?
-Good. -How you feeling?
现在别谈... 我们现在不谈...
not talk about it right now. We can talk about it when...
由它去吧 别谈了
Just... Let's just drop it.
-克里斯蒂? -什么?
-Hey, Kristi? -What?
别碰那幅画 好吗? 没事 我没生气
Don't touch the painting, okay? It's okay, I'm not mad.
你喜欢吗?
Do you like it?
怎么了?
What's the matter?
克里斯蒂! 过来吃派
Kristi! Come and get your pie!
你们好
Hey, guys.
怎么了? 你在cosplay吗?
What's going on? You playing some dress-up?
她真是个漂亮的新娘 对吧?
Doesn't she make a beautiful bride?
-很美 -你要帮她穿上这个吗?
-Very. -Do you want to put this on her?
真美
Beautiful.
试试
Try that.
谁这么幸运娶了你啊?
So, who's the lucky guy?
托比
Toby.
等等 她说什么?
-Wait. What did she say?
-走吧 该睡觉了 孩子们 -说笑呢
-Let's go. It's bedtime, girls. Let's go. -Just having fun.
-朱莉 -妈妈
-Julie... -Mom.
来吧 我不想再听见托比这个名字
Come on. I don't want to hear Toby's name ever again. Okay?
朱莉 只是说着玩而已
Julie, it's just pretend.
够了 他不在了 离开我们生活了
That's it. He's done. He's not in our lives.
-它存在的 托比是... -走吧
-He's real. Toby is... -Let's go.
-我不想听 -克里斯蒂...
-I don't wanna hear it. -Kristi...
你带她们上♥床♥好吗? 走吧
Can you take them to bed, please? Let's go.
来吧 宝贝
Come on, sweetheart.
带上奶奶的东西 去睡觉吧
Take Grandma's stuff off and let's go to bed.
丹尼斯和我就在隔壁
Dennis and I are gonna be right next door, okay?
我们不关这盏灯
We're gonna leave a light on and everything,
你可以找到我们 一切都会...
so you can find us, and everything's gonna be...
都会没事的 好吗? 我爱你们
Gonna be fine, okay? I love you so much.
爱你
Love you.
-晚安 -晚安
-Good night, guys. -I love you so much.
你什么时候才会不拍我们了?
When are you gonna stop taping us?
到事情结束为止
Not until this thing's over.
你妈妈什么时候才会让我们睡同一张床?
When's your mom gonna let us sleep in the same bed?
我没法不想这件事 做不到
I can't stop thinking about it. I can't.
我懂
I know.
闭上眼睛试着睡一下吧
Just close your eyes and try to get to sleep.
过来
Come here.
我们可以用一个枕头
We can share a pillow, too. That's fine.
朱莉
Julie.
朱莉
Julie.
听见了吗?
Do you hear that?
是车子吗?
Like cars?
-对不起... -我妈
-Sorry... -It's my mom.
她晚上总是醒着 她失眠
She's always up at night. She can't sleep.
天啊 她真吵
Oh, my God, she's so loud.
要不我去看看她?
Do you want me to go check on her?
她会把孩子们吵醒的 我马上回来
She's gonna wake the girls up. I'll be right back.
朱莉?
Julie?
朱莉!
Julie!
孩子们?
Girls?
孩子们?
Girls?
朱莉?
Julie?
朱莉!
Hey, Julie!
有人吗?
Hello?
卧♥槽♥
What the fuck?
朱莉?
Julie?
洛伊斯?
Lois?
什么?
What?
搞什么?
What the fuck?
朱莉!
Julie!
搞什么啊!
What the fuck?
操 天啊
Fuck. Oh, my God.
朱莉!
Julie!
朱莉?
Julie?
怎么了?
What's wrong?
朱...
Ju...
操 操
Fuck. Fuck.
朱莉?
Julie?
起来
Get up.
妈咪?
Mommy?
克里斯蒂! 不 克里斯蒂!
Oh, Kristi! No, Kristi!
-丹尼斯? -过来 快 我们走 克里斯蒂
-Dennis? -Come here, come on. Let's go, Kristi.
妈咪怎么了? 她没事吧?
What happened to Mommy? Is she okay?
操 过来 快走 走
电影精选列表