以后你会经常在这里
You'll be spending a lot of time in here.
这是你的房♥间
This is gonna be your room.
毛绒动物已经除虱了
There's some kind of animal being de-liced or something.
这是你的小床
Compression chamber. That's your crib.
现在还密封着
It's hermetically sealed.
这是油漆
And this is your paint color.
-这是什么颜色 宝贝? -牙买♥♥加海湾蓝
-What color is that, hon? -Jamaica Bay Blue.
牙买♥♥加! 真厉害
Jamaica! And there you are.
这就是你♥爸♥爸
And there's your dad,
只顾着摆弄他新买♥♥的玩具 不帮我刷墙
who's playing with his new toy instead of helping me paint.
对不起 我会帮忙的
Sorry. I can help.
-是吗 来啊 -我要是...
-Yeah? Come on. -If I wasn't...
我如果不是忙着拍摄的话 一定会帮忙
If I wasn't filming I would help.
快去搬梯子来
Go and get the other ladder.
你应该弄把真的梯子来 这个...
Yeah, you should have a real ladder. That's... You know.
好吧 那个是...
All right, that's a...
-谁啊? -是我姐姐
-Who's that? -Oh, it's my sister.
她来看婴儿房♥
She's here to check out the nursery.
-丹尼尔 这里太棒了 -是吗?
-Oh, Daniel, this is gorgeous. -Yeah?
真棒 我太喜欢了 我喜欢这种蓝色
This is so gorgeous. I love it. I love the blue.
你们选这个颜色真是太好了 比绿色好多了
I'm glad y'all went with that. It's much better than the green.
-你好吗? -挺好的
-How are you feeling? -All right.
我觉得挺好的
You know, I think I'm okay.
-宝宝好吗? -他很健康
-How is he? -Oh, he's doing so good.
他在踢我呢 还好像在游泳
He's kicking and, like, swimming.
-我觉得他在游泳 -嗨 小家伙
-I feel like he's swimming. -Hey, little fella!
-你觉得呢? -他叫亨特
-What did you say? -It's Hunter.
-不要! 叫泰勒 -我喜欢
-No! Tyler. It's Tyler. -I like that.
-叫泰勒·亨特 -这...
-It's Tyler Hunter. -It's...
我... 两个都喜欢 别让我来选
I like... I like both. I don't wanna choose.
-我不掺和这事儿 -不行 选一个
-I'm not gonna get into this. -You have to. Come on.
忙着搬家 车上有几个箱子
In preparation for the big move, I have a couple of boxes in my car
想放在你地下室里
that I would love to throw in your basement.
行不?
Please?
-这是最后一个了 -真的吗?
-This is the last box. -Really?
大概吧
Probably.
真重!
Oh, God!
你紧张吗?
So, a little bit nervous?
不 我兴奋着呢
No, I'm excited.
以前我也经常住在麦克家里
I spend all my time over at Micah's anyway.
盒式录像带? 这可是老古董了
VHS? That is old school.
有录像机吗?
Do we have a VCR?
我都不知道你还收着这些东西
I didn't even know you had this much stuff.
莱丝奶奶去世后这些东西就放我那儿了
Somehow I ended up with it after Grandma Lois died.
我都不知道里面有些啥
I haven't even gone through it.
-怎么就给了你呢? -不知道 喜欢的话你拿去吧
-How come you got it? -I don't know. You can have it.
怎么没人给我呢
Nobody ever gives me anything.
你们是抢床铺的小孩子吗?
So who's gonna get the top bunk?
我们才没那么幼稚
We're not 12.
我们可以来一台免费的录像机
We can get a VCR for free.
我对这些东西一点印象都没有了
You know, I don't remember these at all.
你们真该做个检查
You guys didn't go Beta, huh?
没关系 我录在旧的带子上吧
That's fine, okay? I'm just gonna tape over an old one.
帮我把艾比带出去好吗?
Can you get Abby out of here, please?
这些玻璃会割伤她的
She's gonna get cut on the glass!
我们一回来就看见这里变得乱七八糟
We just got back and the whole place is pretty much destroyed.
卡尔斯巴德 加州
2006年8月
好像也没丢什么
Nothing seems to be actually missing.
就是 东西都...
It's just, everything's really...
她是这么说的
That's what she's telling me.
记得把东西都记录下来
Just make sure we document everything.
什么都别碰
Don't touch anything.
这是地下室
This is our basement.
东西没有坏
I don't see anything really broken.
凯蒂拿过来的那箱录影带不见了
I don't see that box of tapes that Katie brought over.
好像只有那个不见了
Looks like that's the only thing that's missing.
看啊 她在那儿
All right and there she is.
圣罗莎 加州
1988年9月
寿星女的妈妈 我的女朋友
The mother of the birthday girl, my girlfriend...
巧克力 七彩糖
Chocolate, chocolate, rainbow stuff.
-蛋糕卖♥♥相不错 -她就喜欢这种
-That is a good-looking cake. -Which is exactly what she wanted.
真好看 你也很好看 不知道你怎么做出来的
Beautiful. Just beautiful. And you're beautiful. I don't know how you do it.
你没事吧?
Ooh! Are you okay?
小心
Watch your backs!
小心头发 好
Whoa! Watch your hair. Good job.
寿星女在这儿呢
All right, and here's the birthday girl.
我找到了
Oh, I found some.
她好像不太高兴 事情不对头
She looks pretty unhappy. Something's going on.
妹妹在蹦床下面
We got the young one. Under the trampoline.
-只能吃二十口 -二十口?
-Twenty bites and that's about all. -Twenty bites?
我妈妈以前也是这么要求我的
That's what my mother used to make me do.
碟子上的蛋糕真多
That's a lot of cake on that plate.
嗨 朱莉 去叫克里斯蒂
Hey, Julie. Go get Kristi.
问个好吧 克里斯蒂
Say hi, Kristi!
你好
Hi.
克里斯蒂有点害羞
Kristi's a little shy.
真可爱 他们相亲相爱
Oh, that's cute. They love each other.
我是奶奶 生日大快乐
It's Grandma. Happy, happy, happy birthday.
忘不了你出生那天 我把你抱在怀里
Never forget the day you were born. I held you in my arms
我又哭又笑 你真是太可爱了
and you made me laugh and cry at the same time. You were so cute.
这可是真家伙 你小心点拿
Serious piece of equipment, so be careful.
你是怎么用这东西拍婚礼录像的?
How do you shoot those weddings with this thing?
-肯定会腰酸背痛 -呃 是有点儿...
-It must hurt your back. -Uh, it's something, uh...
你要锻炼...
You have to work certain parts of your...
我到这里才几个月
I've only been here for a few months, um...
但是谢谢你们邀请我参加家庭聚会
But thank you for welcoming me into your family.
我...
Um, I...
-我 我爱你们 我爱 -丹尼斯 我肩膀受不了啦
-I just... I love you, and I love... -Dennis, my shoulder.
很爱你 生日快乐
you so much. Happy birthday.
-好了 赶紧拿着 -好
-Okay, take this thing now. -All right.
天啊!
Oh, my God!
凯蒂 悠着点 悠着点 已经死了
Katie, take it easy. Take it easy. It's dead.
你真是个小坏蛋
You're a little monster.
好了 我拿到摄像机了
All right, all right, I got my camera.
来 我帮你 我...
Here, let me help you, 'cause I don't...
-我想看着牙齿整个被拔♥出♥来♥ -好了
-I want to see the tooth full throttle. -Okay, all right.
今天要拔♥出♥来♥
This thing's coming out today.
-我可以摇一下吗? -不 别摇
-Is it okay if I push it a little? -No, no, don't push it.
-下唇 -要喝点果汁吗 宝贝?
-Lower lip. -Want some juice, babe?
-下面 -这儿
-Down. -Here.
现在...
Now... Oooh!
-要喝吗? -嗯 橙子汁
-You want some of this? -Yeah, orange juice.
真是... 真厉害!
Oh! That is... That is a good one!
-好了 -让我看看 张开嘴巴
-All right. -Let's see this. Open up.
别用牙齿推 让我看看
Don't push it with your tongue. Let's see.
-说"啊" -好了 准备好了
-"Ah!" -Ooh, it's ready.
-我觉得有点... -可以了
-I think it might be... -It's ready.
你以后可以改行做牙医
You're gonna get a newjob as a dentist.
谢谢 你觉得我的技术不错?
Oh, thank you. You think I'm good?
用纸巾包起来放在口袋里
Wrap it in a tissue, put it in your pocket,
然后拿回家给...
and bring it home for...
-牙仙 -对 给牙仙
-The Tooth Fairy. -The Tooth Fairy, that's right.
今晚我们会把它放在你枕头下面
And we'll put it under your pillow, tonight.
你们都喜欢牙仙 对吗?
Wow. You like the Tooth Fairy, right?
我们喜欢牙仙
We love the Tooth Fairy.
为什么他要个碗?
Why does he need a bowl?
因为他想吃东西
Because he wants to eat.
他饿了?
He's hungry?
克里斯蒂 托比不存在
Kristi, Toby isn't real.
-没关系 -不 他存在
电影精选列表