Corporal.
德国将会有一支无敌之师
Germany will have an invincible army.
希♥特♥勒♥的千年帝国
This Reich, Hitler's Thousand-Year Empire,
将会占领全世界
is going to take over the world.
你喜欢她吧 美丽的克洛伊
You like her, sweet Chloe?
我会帮你向她告别的
I'll tell her goodbye for you.
感觉怎么样
How does it feel,
永恒之血在你血管中流动
the blood of eternity flowing through your veins?
不是很好
Not so fucking great.
博伊斯
Boyce.
福特
Ford.
好了
Okay.
来 走吧
Let's get you up. Come on.
-我们该走了 -我没事
- We got to move. - I'm good.
-你没事吧 -我没事 我没事
- You're good? - I'm good, I'm good.
你干什么 你干什么 福特
What are you doing? What are you doing? Ford!
不 福特 打开门
No, Ford, open the gate!
听我说 听我说 福特
Listen to me. Look at me. Ford. Hey.
福特 看着我
Ford, look at me.
福特
Ford.
打开门
Open the gate.
打开门 我们能想办法的
Open the gate, we can fix it.
我没有设置塔楼的定时器
I didn't get the timer set at the tower.
-你得去炸掉那里 -我会去炸掉的
- You got to go take it down. - I'll take it down, okay.
你得把门打开
You just need to open the gate.
福特
Ford.
福特 看着我 求你把门打开
Ford, look at me. Please open the gate.
把门打开
Open the gate!
我没打算回去
I was never getting back.
这个东西
And this shit,
也不该落入我们手中
our side shouldn't have it either.
必须要和我一起葬身在这里
It'll have to stay buried down here with me.
你得完成我们的工作 博伊斯
You got to finish the job, Boyce,
炸掉这个该死的地方
and blow this whole fucking place up.
快去
Go!
福特 把门打开
Ford, open the gate.
福特 求你了 还有时间 福特
Ford, please! There's still time! Ford!
把门打开
Open the gate!
福特 福特 不要
Ford! Ford, come on!
塔楼 博伊斯新兵
The tower, Private Boyce.
我觉得我活够了
I think I'm done with this.
谢谢
Thanks.
在艾森豪威尔将军的智慧之下
Under the command of General Eisenhower,
联合海军
Allied naval forces,
在强力的空中支援掩护下
supported by strong air forces,
今晨在法国北海岸
began landing Allied armies this morning
开始抢滩登陆
on the northern coast of France.
将重复播报此条公报
This communique will be repeated.
这是全世界充满历史意义的一刻
This is a momentous hour in world history.
这是对希♥特♥勒♥占领的欧洲的进攻
This is the invasion of Hitler's Europe.
拉开了第二战场的序幕
The zero hour of the second front.
德怀特·艾森豪威尔将军的手下
The men of General Dwight Eisenhower
正在离开他们的登陆驳船
are leaving their landing barges,
一路奋战
fighting their way up the beaches
杀入欧洲纳粹的碉堡中
into the fortress of Nazi Europe.
太好了 博伊斯
Yeah, Boyce!
他们从大海中而来 在战机的掩护下
They are moving in from the sea to attack the enemy
在盟军船只的枪炮掩护下
under a mammoth cloud of fighter planes
向敌军发起猛烈的进攻
under a ceiling of screaming shells from Allied warships.
第一条快讯中虽然没有提及
The first news flashes do not say,
但是这场进攻主要是
but a large proportion of this assault
美国士兵所主导的
is believed to be in the hands of America's men.
他们和英国士兵们一起
They unleashed the attack side by side
发起了一波波...
with the British Tommies...
福特呢
Ford?
你们有足够炸♥药♥ 可以从上方炸毁塔楼
You had plenty of explosive to take the tower out above ground,
但是你们却将炸♥弹♥设置在地下
but you went below to set the charges.
是的 长官
Yes, sir.
你们为什么要这么做 新兵
Why would you do something like that, Private?
福特下士认为这样做最好
Corporal Ford thought it was best.
敌人数量太多 他...
The number of enemy troops, he...
他觉得
He didn't feel
我们拖不住他们 长官
we'd be able to hold them off long enough outside, sir.
你的下士做的决定非常正确
Well, your corporal made a hell of a good call.
我只是希望他能亲自来和我说
I just wish he were here for me to tell him that.
我也是 长官
So do I, sir.
去休息一下吧
Go catch a breath.
我们要把你调到查理连
We're gonna fold you into Charlie Company.
稍息 新兵
At ease, Private.
新兵
Oh, Private?
你下去的时候有看到什么东西吗
Did you see anything else when you were down there?
据说那里有什么德国实验室
There's talk about some kind of Kraut lab.
如果那下面有什么东西
So if there's anything down there
值得我们在废墟中深挖
that's worth us digging through all that rubble,
你会告诉我们的吧
you'd let us know, right?
只有塔楼的控制室
Just the tower control room.
但现在那里什么都不剩了 长官
But there's nothing left of that, sir.
我想也是
That's what I figured.
你和你的小队好样的 士兵
Good job, soldier. You and your squad.
谢谢 长官
Thank you, sir.
不许加人
No wilds.
火柴是五元 按钮是十元
Matchsticks, five. Buttons, ten.
准备好了吗 下注 包括你 小子
Are you ready? Ante up. Including you, kid.
他扔出了我 我...
He throws two, and I calls me that...
终于交到朋友了啊
Finally got yourself a friend.
这孩子把我烦死了
Kid's bugging the hell out of me.
好了 给你2
All right. Two to you.
-你看上去好多了 -谢谢
- You look better. - Thanks.
现在我只需要让大家信服
Now I just got to convince somebody
是我拯救了战争
how I helped save the war.
拯救了战争 我只看到你
Save the war? All I saw was you missing
用机♥枪♥也打不中一堆德国佬
a bunch of Germans with a machine gun.
你在开玩笑了 我救了你的命
Are you kidding? I saved your ass out there.
是吗 我可不记得了
Is that what happened? I don't remember that.
你记得吗
Do you remember that?
不记得了吧 我想也是
No? That's what I thought.
你接到命令了吗
Did you get your orders?
他们要把我们调到查理连
Yeah, they're putting us in C Company.
上帝啊 还要去吗
Jesus Christ, after all that?
我以为他们会直接让我们回家了呢
I thought they would just send us the fuck home.
有工作要完成
Got a job to finish.
我们要带提伯特去找希♥特♥勒♥
We got to get Tibbet to Hitler.
然后嘭
And then pop!
我们就一起回家
We all go home.