大英帝国
The British Empire
和法兰西共和国
and the French Republic,
休戚与共
linked together in their cause...
我们绝不投降
We shall never surrender.
美♥利♥坚♥合众国的男人和女人们
Men and women of the United States,
这是世界历史上的一个重要时刻
this is a momentous hour in world history.
同盟国远征军的
Soldiers, sailors and airmen
陆军 海军 空军
of the Allied Expeditionary Force,
你们马上要进行一场圣♥战♥
you are about to embark upon the Great Crusade.
你们即将摧毁
You will bring about the destruction
德意志战争机器
of the German war machine.
结束纳粹暴♥政♥
The elimination of Nazi tyranny
对欧洲人♥民♥的压♥迫♥
over the oppressed peoples of Europe.
霸主
我相信你们的作战能力
I have full confidence in your skill in battle.
世界人♥民♥都在看着你们
The eyes of the world are upon you.
希♥特♥勒♥已经死了
Hitler's already dead.
乘短途火车从巴黎到柏林
Short train ride from Paris to Berlin,
我带着我的宝贝去
and I get there with this baby...
嘭
Pow!
我们就都回家了
We all go home.
空降兵 结束战争 1944年6月6日
那里有好多船
That's a lot of boats!
我宁愿待在这上面
I think I'd rather be up here.
如果被德国鬼子轰炸机发现他们那样挤在一起
Some Kraut bomber spots them all squeezed together like that,
一次能干掉20艘
take out 20 at a time.
比干掉一架飞机容易多了
Tougher to shoot down a plane.
罗森菲尔德
Hey, Rosenfeld!
美国兵坐飞机的比坐船的死的多 真事
More GIs die in planes than boats. That's a fact.
别听提佰特瞎扯淡 罗森菲尔德
Don't listen to Tibbet, Rosenfeld. He's full of shit.
格伦淖尔
Hey, Grunauer!
德语的"瞎扯淡"怎么说来着
How do you say "Full of shit" in German again?
这个我喜欢
I love that.
莫顿·切斯
Morton Chase.
我是名摄影师
I'm a photographer.
我听中士说此前你是在意大利的
I heard the Sergeant say that you were in Italy before this?
这个取景不错 你介意我
It's a great frame. You mind if I snap
拍几张你往窗外看的照片吗
a couple pictures of you looking out the window?
你知道我不介意什么吗 莫顿·切斯
You know what I wouldn't mind, Morton Chase,
就是你给我滚回你的座位上
is you taking your ass back to your seat.
你这就交到朋友了吗 小白脸
You making friends already, pretty boy?
-你认识那个家伙吗 -不认识
- You know that guy? - No.
来自贝克公♥司♥的下士
Corporal from Baker Company.
最后一刻才调来的
Last minute transfer.
我听说他崩了一个上尉才能跟我们来的
I heard he got put in with us for popping a captain.
他崩了他的指挥官 结果跟我们一起来了
He pops his C.O. and gets a ride with us, huh?
我们做错了什么
So, what did we do wrong?
博伊斯 有口香糖吗
Uh, Boyce. Gum?
这是什么鬼东西 会带来好运吗
What the fuck is this? What's this, for luck?
给我
Come on, man.
见鬼 等我们落地
Shit, you're gonna need more than that
你需要的可不止这个
when we hit the ground.
你能把我的链子还给我吗
Can you give me my chain, please?
这可不是新兵训练营
Ain't gonna be nothing like boot camp,
跟德国佬可是真枪实弹地干
not with those Jerries firing real ammo.
博伊斯 你连在新兵营都差点挂了
And, hell, Boyce, you hardly made it out of boot alive.
世界上没什么符咒
No lucky charm in the world
能让你变成真正的战士
is gonna turn you into a soldier.
你说完了吗
Are you finished?
能把我的链子还给我了吗
Are you gonna give me the fucking chain?
-去你的 -谢了
- I'm screwing with you. - Thanks.
落地点是哪 奈兹
Where's our drop zone, Nez?
法国希尔布兰克村 中士
The village of Cielblanc, France, Sergeant!
我们的目标是什么 格伦淖尔
And what is our target, Grunauer?
镇中心附近教堂顶上的
Radio-jamming tower on top of the church
无线电干扰塔楼 中士
near the town center, Sergeant!
纳粹为什么在一座教堂顶上
And why would the Nazis put a radio-jamming tower
建一个无线电干扰塔楼 博伊斯新兵
on top of a church, Private Boyce?
因为他们...
Because they...
苍天啊 博伊斯
Good Christ Almighty, Boyce.
他们建在教堂上是因为
They put it on a church because
纳粹是一群狗♥娘♥养♥的混账东西
the Nazis are rotten sons of bitches.
狗♥娘♥养♥的混账东西会不惜一切代价
And rotten sons of bitches will do anything they have to
毁掉这个世界上一切美好的东西
to destroy everything that is good in this world!
正因此我们得跟他们一样混账
That is why we have to be just as rotten as they are.
明白了吗
Am I clear?
明白 中士
Yes, Sergeant!
会有超过12万名同盟军战士
There are gonna be over 120,000 Allied soldiers
以这个世界上的美好和纯粹之名
fighting their way onto a French beach
奋勇战斗
in the name of all that is good
登上一个法国沙滩
and pure in this world.
他们会需要空中支援
Those men are gonna need air support!
如果我们不在六点钟前拿下那个塔楼
That support will not make it through Jerry's defenses
支援就无法通过德国佬的防御圈
if we do not get that tower down by 0600.
所以我们该做什么
So what do you have to do?
做好我们的工作 中士
Our goddamn job, Sergeant!
没错
That's right.
做好你们的工作
Your goddamn job.
福特下士是我们的爆破专家
Corporal Ford here has joined as our explosives expert.
有他在是你们走运
You are lucky to have him.
你们都要听他的指挥
You will obey his commands as if you heard
他的命令也就是我的命令
my own beautiful voice coming from his lips.
90分钟后我们落地
Our drop is 90 minutes out.
-万岁 -万岁
- Coo-ree! - Coo-ree!
肯定就快到了
We must be getting close.
希望一切顺利
Hope nothing goes wrong.
如果错过落地点
We miss our drop and land
降落在德军中间之类的...
in the middle of a German squad or something...
一切都会顺利的
Nothing's gonna go wrong.
因为我们都知道纳粹会对一个
Because we both know what the Nazis are gonna do
叫罗森菲尔德的人做出什么
to a guy named Rosenfeld.
一切都会顺利的
Nothing's gonna go wrong.
这只是德国鬼子跟我们打招呼 各位
It's just a little Kraut hello, ladies.
坐稳 保持冷静
Hold your seat and stay calm.
灯光闪后马上跳
We jump when the light tells us.
是不是很好玩 各位
Isn't this fun, ladies?
见鬼
Oh, shit!
高射炮太多了
Too much flak!
我们得往南一点落地
We're gonna have to drop a couple of clicks south.
收到
Copy that.
我说得对不对 各位
Didn't I tell you, ladies,
是不是很好玩啊
I'd show you a good time?
我们要死了
We're gonna fucking die!
我们要死了
We're gonna fucking die!
中士 你...
Sarge, you got...
-墨菲 -急救员
- Murphy! - Medic!
冷静点 我们正是为此而来的
Settle down! This is why we're here.
这就是我们的工作
This is the job.
格伦淖尔 坐下
Grunauer, sit down!
该死 快坐下
Goddamn it, sit down!
我能救他 我能救他
I can save him! I can save him!
他死了 坐下 大家都坐下
He's dead! Sit down! Everybody sit down!
该死
Oh, shit!
红灯亮了 起立
Red level! Stand up.
上挂钩
Hook up.
在那根绳上做好准备
Square up that line!
等绿灯亮
Wait for green.
见鬼
Oh, shit.
-地面上见 -我会紧跟着你
- See you on the ground. - I'll be right behind you.
雅各布
Jacob!
-我会紧跟着你 -好
- I'll be right behind you. - Okay.