你吃饭了吗?
Did you eat?
吃了几块狗饼干
A couple of dog biscuits.
- 这是新来的狗 - 看看啊
- This is my new dog. - Look at you.
- 是警犬? - 它叫寇利吉奥
- A police dog? - This is Corragio.
你要收留它吗?
Are you keeping him?
我是这么想的
I'm thinking about it.
也许吧,着取决于它有多勇敢
Maybe. It depends on how brave he is.
我最好去回去看看托尼
I'd better go and see Tony.
想上来吃点东西吗?
You want to come up for an espresso?
好啊,为什么不呢?
Yeah. Why not?
好好呆在那儿,乖孩子
You stay there and be a good boy.
- 要把狗给托尼看看吗? - 那他就睡不着觉了
- Should we show the dog to Tony? - He'll never go back to sleep.
你小时候养过狗吗?
Did you ever have a dog when you were little?
开玩笑,我们连自己都没办法吃饱
We didn't have enough money to feed ourselves.
我们还小的时候,这个居民区里来了一个老人
There was this old man who came to the neighborhood when we were kids.
他是从偏远的乡下来的
He was from the old country.
他带着一个古老的铃铛
He carried an old school bell.
他有一个脚踏的磨刀器
He pulled along a sharpening machine operated by a foot peddle.
邻居们就叫他把自家的刀和剪刀磨锋利
The neighbors used to get their knives and scissors sharpened.
一角钱或者两角钱
A dime here, a quarter there.
但这是种诚实的谋生方式
But it was an honest living.
日子一天天地过去…
Time goes on...
…人们逐渐开始买♥♥…
...people start buying...
多功能的刀和剪刀了
...disposable scissors and knives.
越来越少的人找他磨刀
Fewer and fewer people come out.
我总是在想…
I always used to think to myself...
…他这样地…
...how it would feel to leave...
…早出晚归…
...before light...
…又没什么收获给家人看…
...and come back after dark...
…是一种什么感觉呢…
...with nothing to show your wife and family for what you've done.
那铃♥声♥是我听到过的最孤独的声音
That bell was the loneliest sound I ever heard.
那个老人就是你父亲吧?
He was your father, wasn't he?
我记得我一度跟了他一个夏天…
I remember one time I followed the old man for a whole summer...
…每天…
...every day...
…从日出到日落
...day in, day out.
过了一段时间,这开始令他倍受煎熬
And after a while, it started to grind him down.
没人,没人再需要他了,你知道吗?
Nobody, nobody needs him, you know?
如果你觉得没人再需要你了…
If you feel like nobody needs you...
…如果你觉得自己毫无用处了…
...and you feel useless...
…你的心就死了
...you die inside.
你就没了生存的欲望
You let yourself go.
我们总是告诉别人:“爸爸死于癌症”
We always used to tell everybody, "Pop died from cancer. "
可是我相信,他死于一颗破碎的心
I believe he died of a broken heart.
爸爸死后…
After Pop died...
附近的孩子想要去科尼岛玩…
...and the neighborhood kids wanted to go to Coney Island to play...
…有那么一个父亲,马德诺先生…
...one of the other fathers, Mr. Madano...
…会偷偷给我一点钱,让我可以和别的孩子一起玩
...used to slip me a little money so I could go play with the kids too.
你知道我是怎么报答马德诺先生的吗?
You know how I repay Mr. Madano?
你想知道今晚我是如何感激他的吗?
You want to know how I thanked him tonight?
我逮捕了他
I arrested him.
这样我才能找到理查
Just so I could get to Richie.
我就是那么个疯子
That's how crazy I get.
吉诺,这里是你的管辖区域…
Gino, these may be your streets and your neighborhood...
…但是还有别的警♥察♥啊
...but there are other police officers.
我为你的所做而感到自豪
I'm really proud of what you do.
我知道每个人都很爱你
And I know how everybody loves you.
但托尼需要一个父亲…
But Tony needs a father...
…我也需要一个丈夫
...and I need a husband.
我们在这儿干什么?重叙旧好?
What are we talking, reconciliation over here?
不,我们在谈人生
No, we're talking a lifetime deal.
不论拥有一切抑或一无所有
All or nothing.
我能做到
I could do that.
我可以做到
That I could do.
我爱你
I love you.
- 托尼!托尼在哪儿? - 躲到浴缸里
- Tony! We need Tony! - Get down in the bathtub!
好的,浴缸里
In the bathtub.
你死定了
You're dead.
来啊,你这个叛徒!
Come on, you rat bastard!
扔了它
Drop it!
你想对一个手无寸铁的人开枪?
You going to shoot an unarmed man?
当然不会,你知道我要做什么?
I wouldn't. You know what I'm going to do?
你这个王八蛋!
You motherfucker!
安琪儿,派几个人到我家来
Angie, send me units over to my apartment.
我这里发生了枪击案
There's been a shooting over at my place.
是一群理查的手下,他们已经被我打死了
It's a bunch of Richie Madano's crew. They're all deceased.
我要送你和你妈妈去宾馆
Going to take you to a hotel with your mother.
我知道这件事不好解决,你也很害怕
I know that this is not an easy thing and I know you're upset.
我会把它解决的
I'll take care of it right away.
哦,妈的!
Oh, shit!
伙计…
Fellas...
…来杯饮料吧
...have a drink.
不必了
Never mind that bullshit.
你给我坐下
Sit down, dickhead.
我们在找你的兄弟,他在哪儿?
We're looking for your brother. Where is he?
他没来过,我没见过他
He ain't been around. I ain't seen him.
你听得懂英语吗?
You understand English?
教他点英文吧
Teach this guy some English.
你这个小杂碎,快说!
You fucking bum. You want to give me the right answer?
你兄弟在哪儿?
Where's your fucking brother? You cocksucker!
不然我打烂你的头!
I'll break your fucking head!
你们两个都死定了!你们两个!告诉他
You're both dead, you fucking bums! The two of you! Tell him that!
就说拉斯特说你们死定了,你们两个人!
Say Rusty told you you're dead! The two of yous!
王八蛋!
You asshole!
你们都滚出去!
Get the fuck out of here!
快从这里滚出去!
Get the fuck out of here, man!
我打赌你在你那片很出名了
I bet you're real popular in your neighborhood now.
安琪儿,我一向不怎么受欢迎
Angie, I was never too popular with my neighbors.
我要去拉莫尔了
I'm heading to Lamore's now.
派蒂回来了吗?
Patti back yet?
我可以和你私下里谈谈吗?
Can I talk to you in private for a minute, please?
坐下
Sit over here.
这个人是你?
Is this you?
我叫泰利·马隆
My name's Terry Malloy.
那洛葛仙妮是谁?
So who's Roxanne?
理查的女朋友,我以为你们都在找她
Richie's girlfriend. I thought that's who you were looking for.
的确,你知道我在哪儿能找到她吗?
It is. Do you know where I can find her?
我只知道她住在布鲁克林,但不知道哪里
I think she lives here in Brooklyn, but I don't know where.
不知道哪里,你是什么?一个关心大事的公民了?
You don't know where. What are you, a concerned citizen now?
为什么不?
Why not?
理查和你什么关系?
Who is Richie to you, anyway?
他是一坨屎
A piece of shit.
你怎么看上去像是刚哭过?
How come you look like you been crying?
我有偏头痛
I got a fucking migraine.
听着,我要问你点事
Listen, I want to ask you something.
你认识这个女孩吗?
Do you know this girl?
你先给我坐在这里
Maybe you could sit over here.
你还好吗?
You all right?
拜托,泰利
Come on, Terry.
你得告诉我
You have to talk to me.
她到底是谁?
Who is it?
她是洛葛仙妮
It's Roxanne.
你跟鲍勃同时都和她上♥床♥?
And you were fucking Bobby at the same time?
别这样,来,稳定一下情绪
Don't be that way. Come on. Settle down.
你姓什么?
She got a last name?
福特,我叫洛葛仙妮·福特
Ford. Roxanne Ford.
你好吗,沃米尔?
How you doing, Vermeer?
你是怎么来的?天啊!
How the hell did you get up here, man? Jesus Christ!
他和这件事无关
He didn't have nothing to do with it.
你去哪儿了?我们在这里等了你一个晚上
Where you been? We been waiting around here all night for you.
你在等什么呢?
What you been waiting on?
电影精选列表