We can ask Mother.
嗯 让我们来问问妈妈
Yes... let's ask Mother.
你不会自己跑掉吧?
You won't run away will you?
我就说过
I told you...I told you...
路易斯可以留下来的
Louis can stay.
现在这里是你的家了
This is your home now.
你可以在这住了!
You can stay you can stay!
你会留下的 对吗 路易斯?
You will stay won't you Louis?
你很想对吧?
You want to don't you?
很想
Yes please.
他可以说话啊!
He can talk!
他当然会说话
Of course he can talk.
他当然可以
Of course he can.
他要睡在哪里 吉米?
Where's he going to sleep Jimminy?
和我啊!
With me!
她不愿应答
She wouldn't answer.
什么?
What?
妈妈不愿应答
Mother wouldn't answer.
我试了又试 她都不跟我说话
I tried and tried and she didn't speak to me.
妈妈不在了!
Mother wasn't there!
所以我不得不假装....我骗了你!
So I HAD to pretend.... I lied to you!
我说谎了!
I told a lie!
但其他时候 -她以前一直在那里…
But the other times... -She's always been there before...
她总是会跟我说话 我保证!
She's always spoken to me I promise you!
万一她是来找歌♥蒂的呢?
Suppose she's come for Gerty?
拜托!
Please!
快打开!
Open it!
看!
Look!
看埃尔莎 我发现了一只丑八怪
Look Elsa...I found a golliwog.
怎么了
What's going on?
自己瞧
You'll see.
你们连床都没铺
You haven't even made your beds.
等下小休 先坐着
Later Hugh later... sit down.
闭上你的眼睛
Close your eyes.
为什么?
Why?
让我看看…
Let me see...
睁开眼睛!
Open your eyes!
孩子们 在你们去教室之前…
Children before you go off to your classroom...
贝利小姐有件很要紧的事想问你们
Miss Bailey has something very serious she wants to ask you.
和老师一起微笑
Smiling with the teacher...
你会被揍扁的!
...will get a smacked bum!
孩子们!
Children!
路易斯·格罗西克被绑♥架♥了
Louis Grossiker has been kidnapped.
你们现在!
Now then!.
找到路易了吗?
Any of you seen Louis?
从没听说过他
Never heard of him.
路易斯的妈妈很难过
Louis' mother is very upset.
我的路易在哪里?
Where's my Louis?
我的小路易斯不见了!
I've lost my little Louis!
邓斯坦!
Dunstan!
你看见路易了吗?
Have you seen Louis?
哦 不!
Oh no!
我失去了我的路易
I've lost my Louis.
你淘气丫头!
You naughty girl!
歌♥蒂 歌♥蒂
It's Gerty! It's Gerty!
我想要块饼干!
I want a biscuit!
她好些了!
She's better!
小休 我能吃块饼干吗?
Please Hugh... please... Can I have a biscuit?
我去拿
I'll get it.
我告诉过你 小休…
I told you Hugh...
知子莫若母
Mother knows best.
看 歌♥蒂 这是路易
Look Gert... it's Louis.
他现在是我们的一员了
He's one of us now.
我想要一块饼干 还要一块给我的黑老鼠吃!
I want a biscuit and one for my black rat too!
我去
I'll go.
贝利小姐!
Miss Bailey!
贝利小姐?
Yes...Miss Bailey?
我想和你妈妈聊聊 邓斯坦 她睡着了
I want to speak to your mother Dunstan. -She's asleep.
那恐怕你得叫醒她了
Then I'm afraid you'll have to wake her.
你现在能告诉她吗?
Now then... would you tell her?
你先坐一会儿吧?
Would you like to sit down?
不用了 谢谢…
No thank you...
我是来和你母亲谈谈的
I've come to speak to your mother.
没别的其他事
And that's what I'm going to do.
妈妈不想和你说话 贝利小姐
Mother doesn't want to speak to you Miss Bailey.
她现在不想和任何人说话
She doesn't want to speak to anyone just at the moment.
戴安娜 恐怕我必须得和你母亲谈谈
Diana I'm afraid I MUST speak to your mother.
如果她睡着了 你得叫醒她
If she's asleep you'll have to wake her.
你想要说什么 贝利小姐?
What do you want Miss Bailey?
我知道路易在你们这边 在这房♥子里 谁?-路易斯
I know that you have Louis here. In this house. -Who? -Louis Grossiker.
吉米尼…有人看见你把他带进来
Jimminy... you were seen bringing him in here.
他在哪里?
Where is he?
休伯特 你能告诉我路易在哪吗
Hubert... will you tell me where Louis is?
如果你不告诉我…我就得自己去找他
Well if you won't tell me... I'll have to find him myself.
他不在这里 瞎说!
He isn't here... it's a lie!
路易!
Louis!
你不能就这样绑♥架♥一个人 艾尔莎…
You can't just kidnap someone like that Elsa...
他在哪里?
Where is he?
你妈妈在哪里?
Well... where is your mother?
我想和你妈妈说话 艾尔莎
I want to speak to your mother Elsa.
你不能进去…
You can't go in there...
这是妈妈的房♥间
It's Mother's room.
胡克夫人…
Mrs Hook...
你说她睡着了
You said she was asleep.
她在哪里呢?
Where is she?
你妈妈在哪里?
Where is your mother?
走吧 贝利小姐
Go away Miss Bailey...
快走吧
Go away.
你们都疯了吗?
Have you all gone mad?
家母病了 病了很长时间
Mother's ill... Mother's been a long time.
是的 威利 我知道的 但是她在哪里?
Yes Willy I know... but where is she?
你对路易做了什么?
And what have you done with Louis?
别骗我 威利…
Don't lie to me Willy...
我知道你把他藏在这里
I know you're hiding him here.
你好
Hello...
你是谁?
Who are you?
我叫路易
I'm Louis.
我叫查理
I'm Charlie.
妈妈不希望你呆在这里
Mother doesn't want you here.
埃尔莎 你没意识到路易斯的妈妈很伤心吗?
Elsa... don't you realise that Louis' mother is very upset?
嘿 怎么回事?
Hey... what's goin' on?
走开 贝利小姐 快走吧!
Go away Miss Bailey... go away!
如果你们不告诉我他在哪里
Well if you won't tell me where he is...
那我要告诉警♥察♥叔叔了
...I'll have to report you to the police.
路易!
Louis!
快过来 路易斯!
Come here now Louis!
不要在躲着我了
It's no use hiding anymore.
你是谁?
Who are you?
胡克
Hook.
查理胡克
Charlie Hook.
你就是
And you'll be...
贝利小姐吧?
Miss Bailey?
是的
Yes.
我是孩子们的老师
I'm the children's teacher.
很高兴见到你 贝利小姐
I'm very pleased to meet you Miss Bailey.
爸爸!
Dad!
别激动
Steady on...!
我不在的这段时间你都在干什么呢?
Now what you been up to while I been away... eh?
你们是不是惹上了什么麻烦?
Did you get yourselves in a bit of a scrape?
胡克先生
Mr Hook...
叫我查理吧
电影精选列表