妈咪
Mummy.
妈咪
Mummy.
你们绝对想不到伊斯特有多厉害
You're not gonna believe what Esther can do.
我们在工作室呆了一下午
We spent the afternoon in the studio.
她画了一幅我的肖像
She drew a portrait of me.
她比我二十多岁的时候还有才
She's got more talent than I had when I was in my 20s.
怎么可能
How's that possible?
四年前她还在画火柴人
Four years ago, she was still drawing stick figures.
很简单 - -什么
Easy. - What?
想想你四年前都在干嘛
Think about where you were four years ago.
现在你是个击剑冠军了 好吧 就...挺佩服的
Now you're a fencing champion.Yeah, just-- It's impressive.
哪天你也给我画幅画像
Maybe you can make a portrait of me.
好好吃 妈咪
This is delicious, Mummy.
谢谢你
Thank you.
有什么问题吗
Is something wrong?
不 不 我只是...
No, no. I'm just--
你叫了谁来吗
You expecting someone?
我想我得来跟伊斯特打声招呼
I thought I'd pop in to...
看看谁来了
Look who came for a visit.
抱歉打扰你们吃晚餐了
Oh, I'm sorry to interrupt dinner.
是那位警官
This is a police officer
你失踪的时候 他帮过我们的忙
who helped us when you went missing.
他是我们的朋友
He's a friend.
伊斯特 我是来欢迎你回家的
I just, uh, came to say welcome home, Esther.
谢谢
Thank you.
我去倒杯水
Excuse me for a moment.
我得告诉你 我们的儿童心理学家觉得
You should know, um, our child psychologist feels
伊斯特应该在一个限定范围内谈她的故事
Esther should tell her story within the confines of--
而不应该是和我这样的警♥察♥谈
And not with a cop like me.
别担心 我明白这点
Don't worry. I get it.
但伊斯特之前确实从我们小镇上消失了
But Esther did vanish from our little town,
这难免让人有些担心
and that remains a concern.
我得知道这里是不是还有危险
I need to know if there's still a danger.
今天早上我和西格医生谈过了
I spoke to Dr. Segar this morning.
这么做合适吗
Is that appropriate?
她告诉我 她明天早上
She told me she's open
可以做一次集体咨♥询♥
to group discussion tomorrow morning,
来看看事情是不是都还顺利
just to see if everything's all right.
妈妈 你的慈善晚会就在明天吧
Mummy, your gala is tomorrow.
那就后天再去西格医生那吧
We'll do it the following day, then.
这很重要
It's important.
当然如果这么重要 我们肯定会去的
I mean, sure. If it's that important, we'll be there.
你忘记倒水了
You forgot to fill your glass.
伊斯特 欢迎回家
Well, uh, welcome home, Esther.
你已经说过了
You said that already.
伊斯特 - -没事 她说得对
Esther-- - Oh, it's okay. She's right.
我送你出去吧
I'll walk you out.
真可怜 你住在这
I'm sorry you live here.
你知道吗
Yeah.
我觉得我还是会在这待一段时间
I think I'll stay here for a while.
我觉得西格医生那儿有点问题
I think something's going on with Dr. Segar.
她好像在暗示我们 上一次见面的时候
She seemed to be implying in our last meeting
伊斯特在撒谎
that Esther is lying.
有没有搞错
That's insane.
可能她才要去看看心理医生吧
Maybe she needs to see a therapist.
对吧 我也这么觉得
I know, right?
这...你这打扮什么意思
What-- what is this?
你的约会对象
Your date.
你也要去吗 - -我当然要去了
You're coming? - Yeah, of course I'm coming.
你是我老婆 我能帮你搞定几个有钱的讨厌鬼
You're my wife. I can deal with a few rich pricks for you.
那伊斯特怎么办
And what about Esther?
贡纳在这呢 她会好好的 对吧
Well, Gunnar's here. She'll be fine, right?
怎么了 你想让我待在家里吗
What, do you want me to stay home?
当然不是
No, no.
你知道吗 好像自从我们把伊斯特找回来了
Oh, you know, it seems like since we got Esther back,
我们俩的状态也找回来了
we got us back, too.
我再同意不过了
I couldn't agree more.
你穿戴好要多久
How long do you need to get dressed?
我可以很快穿好 - -是吗
I can be quick. - Yeah?
我也可以很快
I can be quick, too.
不好意思 但太可爱了
I'm sorry, but they're cute.
我们把门关上就行
Let's just close the door.
把门关上吧
Just close the door.
这怎么了 不会吧
What? No. No, no, no!
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
你知道这裙子花了我多少钱吗
Do you know how much I spent on this dress?
让我看看 天呐
Let me look.Oh, man.
我可以补
I can fix that.
用一个安全别针 的确 或者用订书钉
With a safety pin.Right, or staples.
订书钉应该可以
Staples would work.
我们不在的时候 你负责照顾你妹妹
You're responsible for looking after your sister
我们相信你
while we're gone. We're trusting you, okay?
好的 爸爸 放心吧
Yeah, Dad. I got it.
你看起来真美
You look incredible.
我们走啦
We're off.
我们估计午夜才会回来
Probably won't be home until after midnight, okay?
所以别让她熬得太晚
So, don't let her stay up too late.
你有钥匙吗
You have the keys?
收到
Copy that.Hmm.
你真好看 - -谢谢你
You look nice. - Thanks.
晚安 宝贝
Have a good night, honey.
再见 - -晚安
Ciao. - Night.
所以我们要干嘛
So what are we going to do?
我们?
We?
就是...靠 朋友们 不好意思
Oh, it's-- Oh, shit, guys. I'm sorry.
我吸了太久了
I was holding onto it for too long.
没事的 所以 贡纳
Okay. So, Gunnar,
你妹妹是不是和你记忆中不太一样
is your sister different than you remember?
我是说... - -你怎么想
I mean-- - What do you think?
她去过一些东欧的性♥爱♥古♥拉♥格♥[原前苏联的劳♥改♥营]
She's been at some Eastern European sex gulag.
麦克
Mike.
但是 的确 她确实有些不一样了
But, uh, yeah. No, she, uh, she's different, all right.
她现在说话有点口音
She's got an accent now.
而且她穿得像丽兹·波顿一样
And she dresses like Lizzie Borden.
巨他妈诡异
It's so fucking weird.
谁是丽兹·波顿
Who's Lizzie Borden?
一个用斧头砍死父母的杀人狂
Some crazy chick who killed her parents with an axe.
嘿 伊斯特
Uh, hey, Esther,
你怎么不去看个电影之类的
why don't you, uh, go watch a movie or something?
我不想看
No.
伊斯特 这不是你该来的地方
Esther, this isn't your scene.
去看个电影吧 - -滚你♥妈♥的♥
Go watch a movie. - Go fuck yourself.
嘿 贡纳 我蛮喜欢她的
Hey, Gunnar, you know what? I like her.
回去吧
Go.
管她呢 干杯 - -干杯
Anyway, cheers! - Cheers.
耶 我要喝个烂醉
Yeah. I'll fucking drink to that.
呃 我们刚刚说什么来着
Um, what we were talking about?
谁在敲门
Who's that?
晚上好
Evening.
嘿 我父母不在家 他们去参加我妈妈的宴会了
Hey, my parents aren't here. They're at Mom's gala.
那算我走运 - -是啊
Just my luck. - Yeah.
你们在开派对吗
Having a party?
没有 就是几个朋友
No, it's just a few friends.
街上都能闻到大♥麻♥的味儿
Smell the weed from the street.
什么 呃 我不知道...
What? Um, I don't know--
我不知道你在说些什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
听着 这里什么都没发生 好吗
Um, look, nothing's going on here, okay?
这样 我会告诉我父母你来过
So um, why don't I just tell my parents
其余一切就当没发生过
that you stopped by, and we can just forget all about this.
可以吗?
Cool?
电影精选列表