(部分对话考虑时间和清晰性 进行了合并或修改)
(前联邦检察官 罗伯特菲舍)
(加州 洛杉矶)
(《录取的代价》作者 丹尼尔戈登)
(加州 萨克拉门托)
(大学顾问 帕崔沙菲斯)
(备考专家 阿吉尔贝罗)
(里奇辛格前客户 亚历山德拉比林)
(里奇辛格前客户)
(你就是你的品牌)
(黑人或非裔美籍)
(康州 格林尼治 18年6月15日)
(书面陈述 19年3月11日)
(前斯坦福招生工作人员 乔恩莱德)
(独♥立♥教育顾问 芭芭拉卡慕斯)
(独♥立♥教育顾问 佩里卡慕斯)
(《纽约客》专职作家 奈奥米弗莱)
(联邦监狱顾问)
(伊州 林肯伍德)
(18年10月27日)
(《纽♥约♥时♥报♥》记者 比利维兹)
(前斯坦福帆船教练 约翰万迪默)
(我对你也是这种感觉)
(加油 疯丫头)
(乔万瓦维克 全国年度最佳教练)
(奥利维亚杰德 学校指导顾问的内部报告)
(SAT考试)
(私人♥大♥学顾问 安迪洛克伍德)
(美国联邦检察官)
(法律分♥析♥师)
(里奇辛格的真人秀试镜)
(联调局探员声明)
(网球教练 戈迪恩斯特)
(2019年2月)
(波士顿)
(新闻称50人涉案)
(可能有十台摄像机)
(去坐牢吧)
(力挺赛艇女王)
我就要查我的南加大录取结果了
I'm about to check my USC decision.
如果没录取也没关系 我看到很多人都被拒了
I know it'll be okay if I don't. I saw a lot of people got rejected
我打开页面了 上面说:“状态更新”
I'm already on the page. It says "status update."
-“最新更新” -我点了
- "New update." -I clicked it.
好 状态更新
Okay, status update.
这是我的终极梦想学校
This is my ultimate dream school.
我要被拒了 我已经知道了
I'm getting rejected. I already know.
(布朗大学 福德姆大学)
我点了 哦 我的天
I just clicked it. Oh, my God.
哦 我的天
Oh, my God.
等等 我被录取了!
Wait, I got accepted!
(纽约大学)
哦 我的天!
Oh, my God!
好耶!
-Yeah!
这件事很离谱
This is some crazy stuff.
我们来聊一聊
Let's talk about this.
新闻大幅报道了
There's been a firestorm of news
一则大学录取丑闻
coverage on a sort of college admissions scandal.
由司法部提起公诉的这起
Explosive details about the largest college admissions scam
大学录取最大诈骗案曝出惊人细节
prosecuted by the Department of Justice ever.
我们的朋友们都在聊这件事
Our friends are talking about one thing, this story.
大家都很愤慨
It's hit a real nerve.
多名房♥地♥产♥高管 一名律师
Real estate executives, a lawyer,
医生 以及多名执行总裁
doctor and a litany of CEOs,
都面临刑事指控
all facing criminal charges.
联邦调查局发起了一项调查
An FBI investigation
代号♥“校园蓝调行动”
called Operation Varsity Blues.
校园蓝调行动
Operation Varsity Blues.
校园蓝调行动
Operation Varsity Blues.
丑闻之后你境况如何?
How are you after the scandal?
你有悔意吗?里奇辛格通过其设计的这场骗局
- Are you sorry? - Singer designed the scam
敛财上千万美元
and collected tens of millions of dollars.
父母们付给他巨额钱财
Parents paid him top dollar
帮助子女以明星运动员的身份被录取
to pass their kids off as star athletes.
-里奇辛格 -里奇辛格
- Rick Singer. -Rick Singer.
-里奇辛格 -里奇辛格
- Rick Singer. - Rick Singer.
操作幕后的策划者
The mastermind behind the operation.
举国为之震动
It is sending shockwaves across the country.
资金作为捐款进入我的基金
The money goes into my foundation as a donation.
哦 进入你的基金?不是给学校?
To your foundation? Not to the schools.
是的 这样孩子们就不会知道了 对吧?
Yeah, that way the kids don't know it happens, right?
你给出金钱承诺
You make a financial commitment.
你想进的学校决定了实际金额
What school you want may determine how much that actually is.
那三五十万
And so, in terms of things that are more than half million or 300,
能进什么样的学校?
what's that set of schools?
大概是乔治城 波士顿学院 乔治亚理工
So that's, uh, Georgetown, Boston College, Georgia Tech,
南加大 加州大学洛杉矶分校 伯克利之类的
USC, UCLA, Berkeley, you know.
好 那…那还行
Okay, that's… that's not bad.
她不是个出色的学生 成绩很不好
She's not a terrific student. She's been testing very badly.
她很聪明 她会发现真♥相♥的
She's smart. She's gonna figure this out.
她已经觉得我在搞坏名堂了
She already thinks I'm up to, like, no good.
-家里有校友 进哈佛会容易吗?
Uh, is Harvard easier 'cause of legacy?
不会
No, it's not.
-那个没用吗?-校友关系完全没用 因为…
- That doesn't mean shit? - Your legacy means zero because…
除非我们要捐座楼 是吗?
Unless we're donating to a building, huh?
我是康奈尔毕业的
I went to Cornell.
我已经给他们捐了大概七十五万美元
I've already given around $750,000 there.
我们说实话吧?
Let's be frank, right?
你的七十五万什么都不算
Your 750 is diddly-dink in the world.
我有认识的人 给康奈尔捐了五千万美元
I know people who have given $50 million to Cornell.
你能把支票的接收方以及寄送方式寄给我吗?
Uh, will you send me where and how I should send the check?
哦 好 我们会寄的
Oh, yeah. We'll send it
这样你能获得国税局的抵税
so that you get your IRS tax write-off.
-那更好 -如果他们没能录取呢?
- Even better. - What if they don't get in?
不 你不用担心 这是必成的买♥♥卖♥♥
You don't have to worry. It's a done deal.
双胞胎有买♥♥♥一♥送♥一♥的优♥惠♥吗?
Is there a two-for-one special for twins?
(加州 新港滩 2018年10月15日)
约翰 你好吗?
John, how are you?
嘿 里奇 你最近很忙吧?
Hey, Rick. You're pretty busy these days, huh?
是的 提前录取阶段就要到了
Yeah, we got early decision coming up.
(片中均采用真实对话)
我想聊一聊
So, hey, I do wanna talk a bit about
你的定价策略和经济模式
your pricing strategy and economic model.
呃…
Uh…
我不想强迫你 但我觉得应该会有帮助
I don't wanna force it on you, but I just think it could be helpful.
没关系 好的
No, no, uh, yeah.
(对话内容系对 美国政♥府♥发布的窃听记录进行重现)
我有直接合作的学校
I have a bunch of schools that we work with directly
先到先得
and, you know, it's kind of a first come, first served.
所以…选一所你想去的学校
So… pick a place you wanna go.
如果说是哈佛
So, if you said Harvard
普林斯顿或者乔治城这种
or Princeton or Georgetown, you know, one of those things.
如果你想用我在哈佛的旁门
Well, if you wanna use my side door at Harvard,
大约要一百二十万美元
it's about $1.2 million.
老天啊
Jesus.
但如果你想走后门
But if you wanna go through the back door,
哈佛要价四千五百万美元
Harvard's asking for $45 million.
-天啊 -斯坦福要价五千万美元
-God. -Stanford's asking for $50 million.
-哇 -有人愿意出这笔钱
-Wow. -And they're getting it.
这才吓人
That's the crazy thing.
湾区和纽约有人愿意付钱
They're getting it from the Bay Area and New York.
约翰 就是这么疯狂
John, this is how crazy it's gotten.
我今年会用到730多个旁门
I'm gonna do over 730 of these side doors this year.
哇
Wow.
你和多少学校有这种合作?
And how many schools are you doing those at now?
像是排名前20 50或者…
Just like the top 20 or 50 or…
这些年我做了很多窃听工作
I've done a lot of wiretaps over the years.
在不知道有联邦特工窃听的情况下
It truly is amazing sometimes what people will say on the phone
人们在电♥话♥里说的话真的很惊人
when they don't know that the feds are listening.
我知道 很疯狂
I know. I know. It's craziness. I know it is.
那我要你帮他进南加大
Then I need you to get him into USC,
还要你治愈癌症
and then I need you to cure cancer,
哦 还有实现中东和平
and, oh, make peace in the Middle East.
我可以
I could do that.
如果你能想办法赶走你丈夫
I could do that if you figure out a way to boot your husband out
让他对你好点 我就能做到
so that he treats you better.
那不可能
That's impossible. That is impossible.
政♥府♥窃听了里奇的电♥话♥ 他不知情
The government did a wiretap on Rick's phone. He didn't know.
他和很多人的对话都被拦截了
He was intercepted talking to many people.
每个职场母亲都来问我
Every working mom comes to me and says,
“我要如何把一切都做好?”
"How do I do it all?"
你知道吗?不可能的
Well, guess what? You can't.
很少有联邦案件
There aren't many federal cases
电影精选列表