No ma'am he isn't here right now.
我是他的搭档 凯恩探长
This is his partner Inspector Kane.
我能为您效劳吗?
May I help you?
谁?是佩达克的妻子
Who? It's Pedak's wife.
不!不 我不知道艾迪在哪
No! No I don't know where Eddie is.
听着!你能听我说吗?
Listen look! Will you listen to me?
你不明白!
You don't understand!
我只想要回我女儿
All I want is my daughter back.
别担心 佩达克太太 你做得很对
Now don't worry Mrs. Pedak You've done the right thing.
我要我的女儿回来!
I want my daughter back!
我已经等了一晚上了!
I've been waiting all night!
好吗?我真不知道他在哪里
Please? I don't know where he is. Please?
现在 你呆在那里
Now you stay there.
好的 我自己来
Yes I'll come myself.
是我爸爸!是我爸爸!
There's my daddy! There's my daddy!
爸爸 看吉米叔叔给了我什么
Daddy look what Uncle Jimmy gave me.
我们现在要开始游戏吗?
Do we start the game now?
马上 亲爱的
In a minute honey.
东西在哪里?
Where's the stuff?
让她先走
Let her go first.
我为什么要这么做?
Mm why should I?
让她走
Let her go.
你还有我
And you've still got me.
乖乖
Kitten.
你知道爸爸的船是在哪吗?
Do you know where daddy's boat is from here?
是的 在那里
Yes down there.
好吧 那你就跑过去
Alright so you go and run down there.
妈妈在那里
Mommy's there.
她想见你
She wants to see you.
她在等你
She's waiting for you.
好吧?
Okay?
快走照爸爸说的做
Now do as daddy told you.
你还要很久吗? 不
Will you be long? - No.
你一找到妈妈
As soon as you get to mommy
爸爸会开始玩游戏的 好吗?
daddy'll start the game okay?
把枪拿出来 扔进车里
Take the gun out toss it in the car.
你先走
Lead the way.
佩达克太太? 是的
Mrs. Pedak? - Yes.
妈妈 妈妈 妈妈!
Mommy mommy mommy!
妈咪 妈咪
Mommy mommy mommy mommy!
哦 宝贝!-妈咪 妈咪 妈咪!
Uh oh baby! - Mommy mommy mommy!
看看吉米叔叔给了我什么-宝贝
See what Uncle Jimmy gave me-- - Baby!
佩达克太太 让我跟宝宝说话
Mrs. Pedak let me talk to the baby.
不 离我们远点
No leave us alone.
佩达克太太?
Mrs. Pedak please?
离我们远点!-我得弄清楚
Leave us alone! - I have to find out--
我只想要回我女儿!
All I wanted was my daughter back!
佩达克太太 求你了-别烦我们
Mrs. Pedak please-- - Leave us alone!
让我跟宝宝说句话 宝贝!不!
Let me talk to the baby. - Baby! No!
不 凯西 不要说…
No Kathy don't tell..
在哪?
Where is it?
卡车里
In the truck.
你♥爸♥爸呢?
Now where's your daddy huh?
他们在和吉米叔叔玩游戏
They're-they're playin' a game with Uncle Jimmy.
爸爸说我也可以玩
And daddy said I could play too.
我也想玩游戏
Well I'd like to play a game too.
你为什么不告诉我他们在哪里 我们好一起玩呢?
Why don't you show me where they are and we'll all play together?
好的 这边
Okay go ahead.
佩达克就在这附近…
Pedak's around here somewhere..
在那
It's there.
彩虹的尽头
The end of the rainbow.
豪车 美女
Long cars and and beautiful women.
我不喜欢女人
I don't dig women.
轮到你了
It's your turn.
我搞定了
I fixed it.
艾迪!
Eddie!
弗兰克 不要!
Frank no!
艾迪!
Eddie!
不!
No!
爸爸 爸爸 爸爸 爸爸!
Daddy daddy daddy daddy daddy!
爸爸 躺下后应该闭上眼睛啊
You're supposed to close them daddy.
哦 不!
Oh no!
你还好吧?
You alright?
这到底为什么…
Why in the hell did..
所有人往后靠
Stand back everybody.
往后站 把路让开
Stand back. Make way please.
往后站
Stand back.
佩达克太太
Mrs. Pedak..
电影精选列表