跟我大声喊:“哦 耶!”
Let me hear you say "Oh yeah!"
“哦 耶!” “哦 耶!”
"Oh yeah!" - "Oh yeah!"
给我大声喊:“哦 耶!”
Let me hear you say "Oh yeah!"
“哦 耶!” “哦 耶!”
"Oh yeah!" - "Oh yeah!"
领衔主演:阿兰·德龙 Alain Delon
代表作:洛可兄弟 独行杀手 佐罗
领衔主演:安-玛格丽特 Ann-Margret
代表作:红粉世界 欢乐今宵 猎爱的人
午夜
枪声
真正的活人已经所剩无几了
There aren't very many real people left.
我认识的真正的活人都死了
The only real people I know are dead.
被送进疯人院 做额叶切除术
Pushed into nut houses lobotomy junk suicide.
或者完全沉默 不和任何人说话
Or really cooling it and saying nothing to nobody.
我有一堆好货
I got a great deal.
冰♥毒♥ 药片 兴♥奋♥剂♥
Amphetamine caps crystals.
什么都有 不要嘛?
Anything you want. No?
旅途顺利
Keep your trip.
你什么都不要
You don't need nothin'.
待会儿见
I'll see you later.
别那样看着我
Don't look at me like that.
我能看透你的
I can read your head.
多莉和帕蒂的事与你我无关
Dolly and Patty have nothing to do with thee and me.
我不想再听那些拉拉的事了 拉娜
I don't I don't wanna hear anymore about them dykes Lana.
如果你不从这节奏极速的爵士乐中
And if you don't cool this
冷静下来
lickety-split talk-talk jazz
你会让我抓狂的 我把丑话说在前头
you're gonna get my paranoia goin'. I'll tell you that.
快 艾迪 快跑
Come on Eddie let's go.
他说什么?
What'd he say?
有两个人 其中一人没看到
Two men couldn't see one guy
不过他清楚地看到了凶手容貌
but he got a good look at the killer.
大约三十岁 六英尺高 黑发
About 30 six-foot tall dark-haired
穿着羊皮大衣
wearin' a sheep skin coat.
开着一辆旧车跑了 听起来像福特A型车
Drove away in an old car. Sounds like a Model A.
卡尔 “嗯?”
Carl. - 'Yes?'
给我看看弹道检测结果
Let me have the ballistics
越快越好
on that as quick as you can.
好的 探长 继续吧
Okay inspector. - Go on.
凶手的名字也听到了
Well the killer's name was mentioned
但那中国佬不是很确定
but the Chinaman's not sure.
说是另一个人叫他"弗雷迪"
Said the other guy called him "Freddie"
差不多是那样
or something like that.
他终于玩脱了
He finally goofed.
你知道是谁吗?
You know who it was?
佩达克 贝拉 爱德华
Pedak. Bella Edward.
这里有一张出入境通知单 他是公民吗?
There's an immigration notice here. Is he a citizen?
他从里雅斯特来的
He's from Trieste.
那不是你老家吗?
Isn't that your hometown?
我是维多探长
Inspector Vido.
不 不 先别去抓他 先紧盯着
No no don't pick him up yet. Just hang with him.
我会伺机抓捕他
At the right time I'll pick him up.
就这样 好
That's right. Okay.
除非你有什么准确线索
Unless you got something specific
否则别把佩达克扯进来
don't pull in Pedak.
我在等弹道检测结果 警官
I'm waiting for ballistics lieutenant.
这还不够准确吗
That'll be specific.
这次最好确保万无一失
It better be airtight this time.
局子里不希望有人再投诉
The department wants no complaints
警♥察♥暴♥力♥执法 维多
about police brutality. Proof Vido.
羊皮大衣
Sheepskin coat
福特A型车 名叫艾迪
a Model A Ford a man named Eddie.
报告上写着是“弗雷迪”
The report said "Freddie."
那中国佬可能听错了
The Chinaman heard wrong.
就是“埃迪 ”
It was "Eddie."
但愿你别再搞错
You better be right.
因持枪抢劫罪在圣昆廷监狱
Served 18 months in San Quentin
服刑了18个月
for armed robbery.
到现在已经六年了
Been out about six years now.
他又会回来
He's going back.
砰
Bang.
砰 砰
Bang bang.
克莉斯汀 !
Kristine!
克莉斯汀 !你准备好了吗?
Kristine! Are you ready?
好了 你这是怎么了?
Okay okay. What's it all about?
爸爸 爸爸
Daddy daddy.
我可以坐那个折叠座椅吗?
Can I sit in the rumble seat?
我不会跳起来的 我保证
I won't bounce I promise.
当然可以 来吧
Sure. Come on.
到底怎么了快告诉我啊? 不说
Are you going to tell me? - No.
快说啊
Tell me. Tell me.
“哦 你真是无所不能 ”
'Oh you're impossible.'
这么神秘
Oh big mystery.
你应该穿件风衣
You should wear a trench coat.
哦 埃迪
Oh Eddie.
刚才有人来找过你
Some men came by a little while ago asking for you.
是谁?-我不知道
Who were they? - I don't know.
维多嘛
Vido.
28号♥收到 继续跟踪监视
'Roger 28. Proceed with surveillance.'
跟住佩达克的车 时刻保持联♥系♥ 完毕
'Pedak vehicle. Keep HQ informed. Over.'
下来 孩子 -我要骑脖颈 爸爸
Come on kid. - On your shoulders daddy.
这是怎么回事啊?
Will you tell me what's going on?
来看看我的大宝贝
That's my business.
看到了吗?我的大宝贝
See? My own business.
下来吧
Down we go.
你觉得怎么样?
What do you think?
你是怎么买♥♥到的?-五百块拿下的
How did you buy it? - Five hundred down.
等我再出一千后 就归我了
When I come up with another grand it's mine.
你一开始是从哪弄到五百的?
Where'd you get the 500 in the first place?
我 我一直在积攒工资
Well I uh I've been holding out on my paychecks.
一个月存50块
Fifty bucks a month.
你觉得我一开始不会同意吗?
And you thought I wouldn't approve?
嗯 算是吧
Yeah in a way.
这真的是我们的吗 爸爸?
Is it really ours daddy?
是啊!-还是绿色的
Yes! - And it's green.
跟她讲讲你父亲的故事
Yes. Tell her your father's story.
说吧
Tell me.
有只猫头鹰和小猫
Well the owl and the pussycat
一起出海
went to sea
坐在一艘漂亮的 豌豆色的船上
in a beautiful pea-green boat.
它们拿了一些蜂蜜和很多钱
They took some honey and plenty money
裹在一张五英镑的钞票里
wrapped up in a five-pound note.
你♥爸♥爸真的说得那么幽默吗?
Did your daddy really talk that funny?
跟你♥爸♥爸说话一样搞笑
Almost as funny as your daddy talks.
我爸爸说话不搞笑啊
My daddy doesn't talk funny.
你是已经听习惯了
Mm you're used to him.
我要去玩了 好的
I'm gonna go play. - Alright.
小傻瓜
Squarehead. - Lop Slav.
亲爱的 嗯?
Honey. - Hmm?
亲爱的 那另外一千块怎么办呢?
Honey what about the other $1 000?
哦 很轻松
Oh no sweat.
我都规划好了
I've got it all figured.
等30天后
At the end of 30 days
我就在奥黑尔工作整一年了
I'd have been workin' at O'Hare's for a year.
嗯 -我会申请工资贷款
Mm-hmm. - I'll get a salary loan.
轻而易举
Nothing to it.
现在你有了船 我就成渔夫的老婆了吧?
So now you got a boat and I'm a fish wife right?
是啊 嗯
Yeah. - Hmm.
哦 凯西呢
Ooh Kathy.
凯西!
Kathy!
下来吧
Come on.
你♥爸♥爸小时候在里雅斯特
When I was a kid in Trieste
常乘船出海 而且非常享受
I used to go out on the boats and I liked it.
我想再次出发 体会下目送地平线消失的感觉
I want to go out there and watch the land disappear.
电影精选列表