You've got to be kidding.
好吧
Well, I...
我把声波保护器打开了
got the sonic protectors up.
它能在晚上赶走夜蝎
That'll keep the night scorps away.
你想谈谈吗
You wanna talk about it?
不
No.
好吧
Okay.
我会一直问你肯回答为止
I'll just keep asking till you do.
杀了我的妻子
Killed my wife,
还有我孩子
my children.
他们夺走了一切
They took everything.
他们只想夺走一个对他们毫无用处的护身符
Even a mere talisman of mine which is useless to them...
而它在我的家族已经世代流传许久了
but has been in my family for generations.
现在留给我的只剩下
Now all that is left to me...
它了
is this.
这个项坠吗 -它包含射线 是的
That locket? - It contains the rays, yes.
是我妻子给我做的
My wife made this for me.
这是我们发现的第一个丹可铵
It is the first bit of daconium we ever found.
现在它变成最后一个了
Now it is the last that I own.
不 我不能 -别羞辱我
No, I couldn't. - Do not insult me.
它是你的了
It is yours.
那是谁干的
Who did this to you?
天太黑了 我只看清了其中一个人
I only saw one of them clearly since it was so dark.
但如果我再见到他
If I see him again, however,
他会死
he will die.
这是毫无意义的 -毫无意义吗
That's pointless. - Pointless?
我家人的灵魂呼喊着要复仇
My family's spirits cry out to be avenged.
复仇是一种空洞的追求
Vengeance is a hollow pursuit.
它不会让你的家人起死回生的
It will not bring your family back to life.
如你所愿
As you wish.
怎么了
What is it?
一个男人走过来了
A man is coming this way.
你通过看你的杯子就能知道吗
You can tell that just by looking into your cup?
液体
The liquid.
如果你知道怎么阅读它们 你会发现倒影是有魔力的
Reflections are magic if you know how to read them.
来者是谁 -他就是冈特
So who is this visitor? - He is the one called Gaunt.
冈特 那个葬礼人吗
Gaunt? The funeral man?
一定是因为他发现了我
Must be because he found me.
冈特只在死前出现 不在死后出现
Gaunt only appears before death, not after.
那他为什么要来这里
Then why is he heading here?
除非我们中有一个会死
Unless one of us is gonna die.
你要逃跑吗 扎克·扎克·斯通 -我是得跑
You would run, Zack Zack Stone? - Well, I should.
来吧 帮我把这些东西打包
Come on. Help me pack this stuff up.
如果你跑进一个夜蝎的巢穴
If you run into a den of night scorps,
你逃跑只会加速你的死亡
you will only hasten your fate you seek to flee.
请原谅我的打扰 先生们
Excuse the intrusion, gentlemen.
扎卡里·斯通
Zachary Stone?
你怎么找到我的 -我看你了
Well, how did you find me? - I looked.
夜蝎没有攻击你吗
The night scorps did not attack you?
出于某种原因 他们看到我
For some reason, they see me...
就很快分散开了
and simply scatter away.
很奇怪 不是吗
Odd, isn't it?
我是来送噩耗的
I bring unfortunate tidings.
你父亲的生命过早地结束了
Your father has met an untimely alleviation of existence.
他已经摆脱了尘世的烦扰
He has shuffled off his mortal coil,
合上我们的泪幕
closed the curtain on our veil of tears.
他和天堂的唱诗班一起欢腾
He cavorts with the heavenly choir...
在永恒无尽行进的这一刻
at this particular point in eternity's endless march.
什么
What?
他死了
He's dead.
吉姆
Jim,
温暖我吧
beam me up.
威士忌 -酒吧在街那头 医生 在妓院里
Whiskey. - Saloon's down the street, Doc, in the cathouse.
他们不让我去那儿了
They cut me off there.
哈哈 这对他们有好处
Ha. Good for them.
卖♥♥给我一瓶
Sell me a bottle.
像地狱一样
Like hell.
好吧
All right.
卖♥♥给我一瓶
Give me a bottle.
听着
Look.
我们关门了
We're closed.
我可以去后面给你冲杯咖啡
But I'll go in the back and make you some coffee.
我没有点咖啡
I didn't ask for coffee!
我想要喝酒
I want booze.
现在就要
Now!
这是我的地盘 没人能对我发号♥施令 医生
This is my place, and nobody orders me around, Doc.
即使是你 即使我爱你
Not even you, as much as I love you.
我也爱你 玛蒂
I love you too, Mattie.
快点 把那该死的酒给我
Now, give me that goddamn booze.
医生 这不是你的错
Doc, it wasn't your fault.
一定是丹可铵
It must have been daconium.
肯定就是因为这个才搞砸了
That had to have been what screwed it up.
我答应过他我会保护他
I promised him I'd protect him.
你到底要不要咖啡
You want the coffee or not?
对不起 我吓着你了 玛蒂
I'm sorry I scared you, Mattie.
没关系 医生
It's okay, Doc.
我知道你不会真伤害我的
I knew you wouldn't really hurt me.
妈的 这该死的东西连子弹都没上
Hell, this stupid thing ain't even loaded.
我们结成小组了
We have company.
我看得出来
I can see that.
好吧 让我理解一下
Well, let me understand this.
你不想让我救你
You didn't want me to save your life,
但现在我救了你 你要和我在一起
but now that I have, you're staying with me.
你说的没错 但为啥呢
That is correct. But why?
你需要我 -我不需要你
You need me. - I don't need you.
你没有意识到你需要我
You do not recognize the fact that you need me.
那是你最大的需求
In that lies your greatest need.
好吧 无所谓 我要进去了
Fine. Whatever. I'm going in here.
为什么
Why?
这似乎是最令人讨厌的地方
It seems the most distasteful place.
你可以拿着地图
You can have the map.
别管盒子 别管重量
Forget about the boxes. Forget about the weights.
我得走了 我赶时间
I got to get going. I'm in a rush.
我告诉你 把你欠我的那50块钱给我
I'm telling you, you owe me. Just give me the 50.
现在就给我 我会迷路的
Give it to me now, I'll get lost.
你在干什么 我说过我称过了
What are you doing? I told you, I weighed it.
那是什么鬼东西
What the hell is that?
我已经称过了 我告诉你是3.5
I already weighed it. I told you. 3.5.
嘿 我碰巧知道
Hey. And I happen to know
丹可铵的现价
what the going rate for daconium is.
你啊
You, uh--
你看起来不太擅长数学
you don't exactly look, uh, mathematically inclined.
我把它记在表上
I added it up on my watch-comp.
这是保证 保证真实可靠 保证
It's guaranteed. Guaranteed reliable. Guaranteed!
我知道你知道我知道
Now, I know that you know that I know...
你欠我54.97美元
that you owe me 54.97.
小数点在7后面
Decimal point after the seven.
抱歉 抱歉
Excuse me. Excuse me.
呃 你算错了
Uh, you are slightly off...
大约 呃 5000块钱
by about, uh, 5,000.
什么
What?
你在这里搞什么骗局
What kind of a scam are you running here?
等一下 等一下
Wait a minute. Wait a minute.
3克
Three grams.
呃 那个
Uh, about--
呃 18% 看 看 那是
Uh, 18 percent. See, see, that's, uh--
300短剑
300 dirks.
现在 你可以拿走 也可以卖♥♥给我
Now, uh, you can take it or you can leave it.
这是一个骗局 我被骗了
This is a scam. I'm getting scammed!
我量的重量绝对没错 绝对
My watch-comp comes with a guarantee. Guarantee!
嘿 伙计 也许你的铅衬箱漏了