湮没之地
人口 539
该死的秃鹰
Goddamn vulture.
凯蒂小姐
Miss Kitty.
冈特先生
Mr. Gaunt.
你是唯一一个见到我会高兴的人
You're the only one who's ever happy to see me.
所有见过你的人都死了
Everyone is dead when they see you.
你有没有想过这种可能性 冈特先生
Have you ever considered the possibility, Mr. Gaunt,
人们不欢迎你
that people don't welcome you
是因为你会把他们吓得屁滚尿流
'cause you scare the shit out of 'em?
你一出现 就会有人丧命
I mean, when you show up, people die.
这不是因果关系 马修
It's not cause and effect, Marshall.
我只是有一种
I simply have a knack for
该在何时何地出现的诀窍
being in the right place at the right time.
我跟
I'll raise you...
一百 -五十
A hundred. - Fifty.
一百 -五十
A hundred. - Fifty.
A和8
Aces and eights.
红眼
Redeye.
快点给我滚 快
Get the hell out of here. Move!
死人之手
Dead man's hand.
他们在Altearth上说
They say on Altearth that
瓦尔德·比尔·希科克在中弹时
Wild Bill Hickok was holding aces and eights...
拿着A和8 死了
when he was shot... dead.
这是来自光年外某个古老星球的迷信
Superstitions from some old planet light-years away.
是吧 马歇尔 -随你怎么说 凯蒂小姐
Right, Marshall? - Whatever you say, Miss Kitty.
好吧 我说 别玩这种牌了 跟我上楼去
Well, I say, dump this card game, come upstairs with me,
我们玩脱衣扑克
and we'll play some strip poker.
这是我唯一愿意输掉的游戏
It's the only game I love to lose.
哦 我专门为你磨的
Oh, I had 'em sharpen just for you.
马歇尔·斯通 斯通 给我滚出来
Marshall Stone! Stone, get your ass out here!
我在叫你出来 斯通
I'm calling you out, Stone.
有什么问题吗 你没有勇气面对我吗
What's the matter? Not man enough to face me?
还是说你太爷们儿了
Or maybe you're too much man.
太像个人了
Too much human.
我们都知道人类是多么懦弱的懦夫 不是吗
We all know what gutless cowards humans are, don't we?
我会等着你的
I'll be waiting.
来吧 马歇尔 我们有更重要的事情要做
Come on, Marshall. We've got better things to do.
这是个事关尊严的问题 凯蒂小姐
It's a matter of respect, Miss Kitty.
有些东西不能被忽略
Some things cannot be ignored.
别担心
Don't worry.
我不会伤害他的
I won't hurt him.
就在那儿就行了
Right there will do just fine.
你有啥问题吗 红眼
You got a problem, Redeye?
是啊 我有个大问题 就是你 马歇尔
Yeah! Yeah, I got a problem. You, Marshall.
不过很快就没这个问题了
That won't be a problem much longer.
你是个病态的怪人
You are a sick individual.
没错 我受够你了
Damn right I am. I'm sick of you.
我受够了银河帮派 我受够了行会
I'm sick of the Galaxico. I'm sick of the guild.
我受够了这些废话
I'm sick of all this crap!
但我注射了大口径疫苗来治愈我的疾病
But I got me heavy-caliber vaccine to cure my ills.
这是真的吗 -当然
Is that a fact? - Definitely.
决战吧 马歇尔
Lights out, Marshall.
抱得真准
Nice catch.
熟能生巧
Practice makes perfect.
看来今天的力场不太好啊
I guess the force field wasn't working up to snuff today.
你这个狗♥娘♥养♥的
You son of a bitch!
别着急 杂种
Not so fast, half-breed.
孩子们
Boys.
这样好多了
Much better.
他再也不需要这个了
Won't be needing this anymore.
我没必要杀掉你这样的婊♥子♥
No point in my messing up such a prime pussy as yourself.
博克
Bork.
请照顾斯特尔·巴尔副警长 好吗
Attend to deputy Stell Barr, would you, please?
对公会的干涉就到此为止
So much for guild interference.
多亏了我们找到的那批丹可铵
Thanks to that load of daconium we found,
这座小镇现在可以开始掠夺了
this town's up for grabs.
我知道谁会是最大的掠夺者
And I know who's going to be the biggest grabber.
太好了 这正是我需要的 更多的金子
Great. Just what I needed-- more gold.
这是求死的好日子
It's a good day to die.
对夜蝎来说 也许是
For scorps, maybe.
你为什么要救我 我啥都没有
For what purpose am I saved? I have nothing.
如果你啥都没有
Well, if you have nothing,
那你就不用担心失去你所拥有的
then you don't have to worry about losing what you got.
你错了
You are wrong.
当一个人不能堕落的时候 就不会有死亡
There's no death to be reached when one cannot sink lower.
好吧 事情可能会更糟
Well, things could be worse.
所以人才活着 你是谁
So live. Who are you?
扎克 扎克·斯通
Zack. Zack Stone.
扎克·扎克·斯通
Zack Zack Stone,
要么放了我 要么杀了我
either untie me or kill me.
别再说了
Just stop talking.
冲你来的蝎子是种凶残美丽的品种
That was a pretty nasty scorp heading your way.
算你走运 那是个婴儿
Lucky for you it was a baby.
成虫通常在夜间觅食
The adults usually wait for nighttime to forage.
你叫什么名字
What's your name?
我叫鵟 -鵟
I am Buteo. - Buteo.
我们去喝点水吧 鵟 然后你
Let's get some water inside you, Buteo, and then you--
不 没有喝的 没有吃的
No. No drink, no food.
直到我埋葬好我的家人为止
Not until I have buried my family.
注:瓦伦丁医生 牙科 修机器人等 停业中
我们得仔细计划下一步行动
We got to plan our next moves carefully.
就算马歇尔死了
Just 'cause the Marshall's dead
也不能代表这个镇子就完蛋了
don't mean this town rolls over.
他是对的 我们不能简单地射杀所有人
He's right. We can't simply shoot everyone.
现在马歇尔死了
Now that the Marshall's dead...
他的机器人副手不是问题
and that cyborg deputy of his is no problem,
只要我们的丹可铵还在
as long as we have our stash of daconium,
我们要向湮没之地的好人们展示
we're gonna show the good people of Oblivion...
由红眼控制这个镇的巨大优势
the great advantages to a town run by Redeye...
以及他的同事们 -是啊 是啊
and his dedicated associates. - Hear, hear!
你刚说同什么
Associ-whats?
帮派 博克
Gangs, Bork.
哦 没错 -听好了 博克
Oh. Right. -Excuse me, Bork.
我长的痔疮都比你聪明
I have hemorrhoids smarter than you!
扳手 你在镇上工作
Spanner, you'll work the town.
要迷人 要有礼貌
Be charming. Be polite.
要有同情心
Be sympathetic.
我们指出公会总是用
We point out the guild was choking us
他们的规则和限制让我们窒息
with their rules and restrictions anyway.
让博克当你的副手
Keep Bork with you as backup...
要让所有人知道 这里是归谁管的
just to remind folks who the muscle is around here.
虫洞 把发生的事传播出去
Wormhole, spread the word of what's happened.
一直走到荒地郊区的
Head out to the last stop cantina
最后一站酒吧
at the outskirts of the badlands...
然后再回到湮没之地
and then make your way back to Oblivion.
没问题 红红
No problem, rojo ojo.
哦 对不起
Oh, sorry.
鞭女 做好你自己就行
Lash, you just be yourself.
我们可能会有一个
We just might have one...
很小很小的问题
teeny, weeny problem.
我听说斯通有个儿子在找矿
I hear Stone has a son out prospecting somewhere.
据说 他已经好几年没回过湮没之地了
Hasn't been back to Oblivion in years, from what they say.
你觉得我不该关心他 是吗
You don't think I should be concerned with him, do you?
我不认为你 应该关心
I don't think you... should be concerned...
任何人
about anyone.
所有人准备行动
All of you on your way.
鞭女 我觉得有几件事我们得处理一下
Lash, there's a few things I think we ought to take care of.
我也这么想
I was thinking the same thing.
快点
Move!
你不想让我温柔一点吗
Aren't you going to ask me to be gentle?
你在开玩笑吧