到了
Oooohhhh! Yeah!
先生们 前方就是 圣诞盆地
Gentlemen, I give you... Santa's Fell!
我们终于找到了 哦也~
We did it! Yeah!
哦~ 哦~ 快来亚
-Whoo-hoo! Whoo! -Come on!
我们得快点 明天就是圣诞日了
We have to hurry! It's Christmas Day tomorrow!
这就是进入圣诞盆地的入口
The entrance to Santa's Fell,
据说这里闹鬼而且处处都是致命的陷阱
said to be haunted and full of deadly traps at every turn.
据说进去的人没有一个能活着走出来
No one who has gone in there has made it back out alive.
太酷了
Cool!
最晚进来的那个是鸡
Last one in is a chicken!
什么啊 我才不是什么鸡呢 我是飞鼠
Hey! I'm not a chicken!I'm a flying squirrel.
嘿 这边
Hey, shh!
走这秘道近
Here's the secret shortcut.
我们走的捷径都不太平啊
We haven't been very lucky with shortcuts,
所以我深思熟虑后建议
so in my considered opinion...
你还没听我深思熟虑的建议呢
You didn't hear my considered opinion!
你先进去 小棉花
After you, marshmallow.
啊
Ohh!
可 我还以为我是你们的幸运符呢
But... I thought I was your lucky charm.
没错
You are.
如果里面有陷阱的话
If there are any surprises in there,
你就先享受吧
you get them first.
好运气就留给我们了 哈哈哈
Lucky for us!
让我去吧 老大
I'll go first, boss.
什么
Huh?
我都已经开始怀念你了 斯贝克斯
I'm going to miss you, Specs.
你们当心脚下啊
Watch the step, guys.
我受够了
That's it!
尼科 我绝不会允许你再往前迈一步了
Niko, I'm not letting you go one step further.
你去吧 威尔玛
You go on, Wilma.
找到他爸爸 代孩子问个好
Find his dad and tell him the boy says hello.
尼科和我就等在这里
Niko and me will stay right here.
没什么好怕的 冰才不会伤到我呢
Nothing to be afraid of. Ice can't hurt me.
冰脾气很好的
Ice is nice.
好漂亮的冰
Nice ice.
走起来
Move it.
啊 啊 啊
Oh! Unh! Ohh!
呼
Aah!
斯贝克斯
Specs!
当心
Look out!
多谢
Thanks.
先生们
Boys.
就是这里 美梦成真的地方
This is it... the place where dreams come true.
哇
Wow.
那上面就是圣诞作坊
Up there is Santa's factory.
真好看
Look at that!
这边就是雪橇亲卫队的机场
And that's the Flying Forces airport.
哇哦
Wow.
爸爸 我马上就可以见到爸爸了
Dad! I'm gonna meet Dad!
你知道吗 尼科
You know, Niko,
人有时候并不完全是和你想象的一样的
people aren't always exactly the way you think they are.
我知道我爸爸什么样 他就是个英雄
I know exactly what Dad is... a hero!
不是 可他
No, but he...
有时候英雄看起来跟普通人没什么两样
Sometimes heroes turn out to be just like everyone else.
我爸爸可不是普通人
My dad's not like everyone else.
也许我们应该圣诞节后再来
Maybe we should come back after Christmas!
尼科 诶
-Niko! -Ohh...
听我说嘛
Wait.
哇
Wow!
兄弟们集中精神
Stay sharp, men.
圣诞节可不是闹着玩的
Christmas is no time for fun.
额 圣诞节是玩的 反正你们知道我说什么就是了
Well, it is, but you know what I mean.
厄 黛蛇
Uh, Dasher...
我不太希望被打扰 彗星
I'm not in the mood for interruptions, Comet.
可是黛蛇 还有你布利岑
-But Dasher! -You too, Blitzen.
有一只驯鹿在跑道上
Reindeer on the runway!
这样要受伤的 吼吼 干的真不错 伙计们
-That has got to hurt. -Nice work, guys.
我们差点摔烂了圣诞老人
We almost broke Santa.
嗨 这个主意真不错 孩子
Hey, what's the bright idea, kid,
你居然就这样站在跑道上
standing on the runway?
你想毁了圣诞节么
Are you trying to ruin Christmas?
不 没有
N-n-no.
我 我爸爸 我想
l... my dad. I wanted to...
你知道我们是谁么
Do you have any idea who we are?
他当然知道啦 谁都知道驯鹿亲卫队嘛
Of course he does! Everybody knows the Flying Forces.
我们是驯鹿 我们不是马哦
We're reindeer, we're not horses
我们是圣诞老人的驯鹿亲卫队 吼吼
We're Santa's Flying Forces! Ho ho!
好了 够了
All right, that's enough!
圣诞节马上就要降临了 冠军日
Christmas is right on top of us. C-Day.
我是不会容许一点点马虎的
I won't tolerate sloppiness.
明天只要出一点点差错 我们都别干了
One slipup like that tomorrow, and we're all out of a job!
是的 有什么好笑的
-Yeah, right. -What's funny?
我们是不可能被解雇 我们是不可替代的
-We can't get fired! -We're irreplaceable!
我们是驯鹿亲卫队啊
We're the Flying Forces!
我们是驯鹿 我们不是马哦
We're reindeer, we're not horses
我们是圣诞老人的驯鹿亲卫队 吼吼
We're Santa's Flying Forces! Ho ho!
伙计们伙计们 说认真的 你们吵死了
Guys, guys, guys, seriously, it's starting to get annoying.
现在让我们听听这个孩子想说什么
Now, let's just hear the kid out.
是啊 说吧 说吧
Yeah! Yeah!
是 是狼
The... the wolves!
他们想吃掉你们和圣诞老人
They want to eat you... and Santa.
谢谢你了孩子 不过这没什么好担心的
Thanks, kid, but there's nothing to worry about.
至今为止还从来没有狼能穿过迷宫
No wolf has ever made it through the labyrinth.
可 你不如
-But... -Why don't you come...
去食堂喝一杯吧 哈哈
...and get that imagination something to drink in the mess hall, ja?
脑子坏掉了
Incorrigible.
喂 你还在等什么
Well? What are you waiting for?
报告
Hello?
这是多纳 再给我们一些大麦酒 报告完毕
Here speaks Donner. We're needing more barley brew. Over.
还是为痛哭一场干杯
For crying out loud! Again?
来了 哈哈
-That's yours! -Ja.
伙计们 伙计们 伙计们 听好
Hey, guys, guys, listen up.
我刚想起来一件事情
I just thought of something.
没人能穿过那片冰晶迷宫 是吧
Nobody can get through the ice labyrinth, right?
恩
-Mm-hmm.
那么 这小家伙从哪儿来的
So how did the kid get here?
额 我是 你们好 先生们
-Um, well, l... -Hello, boys!
威尔玛
Wilma!
好啦 先生们 我给你们唱首歌♥
Okay, boys, have I got a song for you!
乌拉 我就爱听音乐
Wunderbar! I love music!
开始吧
Bring it on!
嗨 帅哥们
Hello, fellas
我们知道你们都是英雄 你们都飞的那么高
We know you're heroes and you can fly so high
你们让圣诞有了这么美妙的时刻
You all make Christmas a special time
现在我要给你们每个人一个惊喜
Now one of you will get a surprise
没错 一个真正的惊喜
Yeah, a real big surprise
我就是这个意思
That's what I'm saying!
黛蛇他是不是强壮又睿智
Is it Dasher, so strong and wise?
可爱的丘比特是不是有一双梦幻般的眼睛
Or is it cutie Cupid with his dreamy eyes?
维克森还有布利岑是不是也这样
Is it Vixen or even Blitzen?
过来马贼 你说我说的对不对
Come on, Prancer, don't you tell me no lies
听着 帅哥们 这个小家伙今天走了很长的路
Listen, fellas, this boy has come a long way today
你们中有一位有和他一样的DNA
And one of you shares the same DNA
啥
The what?
对 你们其中一位就是尼科的爸爸
Yeah, one of you is Niko's daddy
什么
The what?!
那说说你们谁是尼科的父亲吧
So tell me who is Niko's daddy
她没说错
She's right.
你们当中有一个是我的爸爸
One of you is my dad.
你们谁还记得有一年圣诞
Do any of you remember taking
电影精选列表