我们是驯鹿 不是马哦
We're reindeer, we're not horses
我们是圣诞老人的雪橇亲卫队 吼吼
We're Santa's Flying Forces! Ho ho!
嗬 嗬 嗬 嗬
Hut! Hut! Hut! Hut!
晕
Hey!
伙计们 伙计们 圣诞老人掉出去了
Guys! Guys! We lost Santa!
接住啦
That's better.
朱利叶斯 看哪
Julius, look!
那是圣诞老人的雪橇亲卫队
It's Santa's Flying Forces!
又来了 哟呵
-Not again! -Yahoo!
噢 尼科 当心点
Oh, Niko! Be careful!
呀 呀 呀
Whoa, whoa! Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa!
呀 呀
Whoa, whoa!
尼科 看着点儿
Niko, look out!
噢 见鬼
Darn kid!
我想我大概知道那个是我爸爸了
I think I know which one my dad is.
你该不是想告诉我
Don't tell me...
就是那个飞的最快的 跳的最高的
the one who flies the fastest, jumps the highest,
最勇敢的那个吧
and has the most courage?
你也看到他了是吧
Did you see him too?
只要能和爸爸一起飞 让我做什么都可以
I'd do anything to be up there flying with my dad.
我知道 知道
I know, I know.
但是人不可能一口吃成个胖子 要勤加练习才是
But these things don't happen overnight. They take practice.
我已经勤加练习了
But I'm always practicing!
知道知道 但是你还得有足够的自信
Sure, but you gotta really believe in yourself.
哈
Huh?
我当然是相信你会飞的
I believe you can fly.
现在 让我看看你有多自信
Now show me that you believe it.
好孩子
That's my boy!
别犹豫 相信自己
Don't think, believe!
相信自己 相信自己
Believe! Believe!
我真不敢相信
I don't believe it.
我这次是不是差点就飞起来了
I almost flew this time,
是不是啊 朱利叶斯
didn't I, Julius?
恩恩 是飞起来了 尼科
You sure did, Niko.
是飞起来了
You sure did.
嗨 尼科
Hey, Niko...
你♥爸♥是只鸡♥吧♥
...was your daddy a chicken?
你飞起来真跟只鸡一样呢 哈哈
'Cause you fly like a chicken!
我爸爸是雪橇亲卫队的
My dad's on the Flying Forces!
喔 是啊 我爸爸还是圣诞老人呢
Yeah, and my dad's Santa Claus.
你给我等着 看我不
Just you wait, or I'll...!
别忘了我们是怎么对付这种人的
Remember how we deal with bullies?
抬头挺胸
Chin up...
悄悄的鄙视他们
...and just ignore them.
我爸爸是只三条腿的麋鹿
My dad's a three-legged moose.
哈哈 我爸爸有4个头 哎唷
Yeah! And my daddy's a four-headed... ugh!
哎哟哇啦
Ugh!
恩 这就叫俏悄的鄙视
Now, that's ignoring.
我不明白 朱利叶斯
I don't get it, Julius.
如果爸爸真的是雪橇亲卫队的
If Dad's really on the Flying Forces,
为什么我不能像他一样的飞
why can't I fly like him?
没人知道
No one knows exactly why
为什么圣诞老人的雪橇亲卫队有飞行的技能
Santa's Flying Forces have the gift of flight.
也许他们说的对
Maybe those boys are right.
也许我爸爸真的不是雪橇亲卫队的
Maybe my dad isn't one of the Flying Forces.
安心吧 你比他们勇敢百倍了
You're ten times as brave as those boys.
就当看不到他们好了
Just... pretend they're not there.
你说的对 朱利叶斯 谢谢
-You're right, Julius. -Thank you.
我要去鹿角山上练习飞翔 这样他们就看不到我了
I'll go practice flying at Antler's Hill, where they can't see me.
咳 我不是这个意思啊
Hey! That's not what I said!
回来
Come back here.
别跟任何人说你要去鹿角山练习飞翔
If anyone heard you talking about going to Antler's Hill for flying practice!
你要去鹿角山练习飞
Are you going to Antler's Hill for flying practice?
不 没有的事 怎么会呢
No! Definitely not! No way!
我能一起去么 真哒
-Can I come along? -Would you?
谁都别想去什么鬼地方学飞 尤其
No one is going anywhere for flying practice, least of all to...
不许去鹿角山
Antler's Hill!
鹿角山
Antler's Hill?!
跟你说过多少次了 尼科
How many times have you been told, Niko?
绝对不允许偷偷跑出山谷
Sneaking out of Home Valley is strictly forbidden!
是 长官
Yes, sir.
尼科没想着偷偷跑出去
Niko wasn't sneaking anywhere.
我刚才是想叫他来帮我
I asked him to come and help me...
什么
Huh?
帮我去接萨莉阿姨 她身体不大好
...pick up my Aunt Sally. She hasn't been well.
萨莉阿姨
Aunt Sally!
恩
Huh?
各位 这就是我的萨莉阿姨
Everybody, this is my Aunt Sally.
大家好 我该走了
Hello everybody I'd better be going now.
我带你去 真是个乖孩子
-I'll take you! -Such a good boy!
我帮你拿
Let me get that for you.
好了好了
All right, all right.
如果让狼看到你们就不会这么好玩了
But it won't be so funny if the wolves see you.
只要狼群不知道山谷在哪儿
We're only safe here in the valley as long as
我们这里就是安全的
the wolves don't know it exists.
这也是为什么不许你们离开山谷的原因
That's why no one leaves Home Valley.
知道了 先生 知道了 爸爸
-Yes, sir. -Yes, Dad.
都听到头鹿是怎么说的啦
You heard our leader.
我再也不希望再听到有任何人说要去鹿角山
I don't want to hear any more talk of going to Antler's Hill.
都听清楚了没
Is that clear?
知道了啦 朱利叶斯
Okay, Julius.
很好 终于让你们明白我的意思了
Finally, I'm getting through to you.
明天鹿角山见
See you tomorrow at Antler's Hill!
额 我来看看 我肯定得在这里向后转
Now, let's see. I'm sure I was supposed to take a right back there,
然后往左
and then a left,
然后再往左 然后再往右
and then another left, and then a right.
然后旅游车就应该在
That means I should be back at the tourist bus right about...
这里
now?
尼科 别动
Niko, stay still!
妈妈 他们为什么
Mom, why does nobody
都不信我爸爸是圣诞雪橇亲卫队的呢
believe that Dad is one of the Flying Forces?
那是因为他们都没有见过他 除了我
Well, no one ever met him, apart from me.
再给我说说爸爸的事儿吧
Tell me about Dad again.
好~
Okay.
诶
Ugh...
你♥爸♥爸他亚 是圣诞公公的雪橇亲卫队里最帅的一个
Your dad was the handsomest reindeer in Santa's Flying Forces.
难怪我有这么好的基因
That must be where I get it.
那是圣诞节之后的第一天
It was the day after Christmas,
我一个人出去找苔藓
and I went out on my own looking for moss.
忽然 雪橇亲卫队如神兵天降 就出现在我眼前
Suddenly, the Flying Forces landed right in front of me.
原来是圣诞老人的雪橇坏了
Santa's sleigh had broken down.
然后呢
And what happened then?
就是那个时候 我遇见了你的爸爸
That's when I met your dad.
他还真是胆大
He was a real daredevil,
修好了雪橇还带我去兜风
and once he'd fixed the sleigh, he took me for a spin.
那真是太神奇了
It was magical!!
在山谷上空那些高高漂浮着的白云里翱翔
Flying through the clouds high above the valley... ...
可是后来他就走了
... but then he had to leave.
从那以后 我再也没见过他
After that, I never saw him again.
如果他真是那么好的一个人
If Daddy was so great,
怎么这么多年都不来看他儿子
how come he never came to visit his son?
他 他根本不知道我会在第二年生下尼科
Well, he never knew Niko here would be born that very next spring.
他不知道谁知道
Who could know?
但是为什么你不去告诉他呢
But why didn't you go and tell him?
因为他和亲卫队员们一起住在圣诞盆地
Because he lives with the Flying Forces in Santa's Fell,
没有人知道那是个什么地方
and no one knows the way there.
那你会想他么
Don't you miss him?
不会 我的生命中已经有一个男人了
No. I have one man in my life,
而且他是那么的完美
and he's quite enough.
好了 去睡吧 尼科
Now, go to sleep, Niko.
电影精选列表