-就像那种时间线回弹 -该死
- It's like a way of the timeline bouncing back. - Dammit.
听着 我会引导你们的
Listen, I'll guide you through this.
跟着我就行 而且照我说的做
Just follow me, and do what I say.
我们得去一个没发生过凶杀的房♥间
We need to go to a room where the murders didn't take place,
这样他就没那么容易跟上我们
it makes it a little harder for him to follow us.
我走在前面
I'll go first...
然后你们跟着通过楼道 经过三道门
and you follow across the hall, three doors down.
不 我不能回去
No, I can't go back out there.
-不要让我回去 -你叫什么名字
- Don't make go back out there... - What's your name?
-劳丽 -劳丽 好的 你跟我在一起
- Laurie. - Laurie, okay, you stay with me.
好的 你可以握住我的手
Okay, you can hold my hand.
我有万能房♥卡而且如果有必要
I have the master key and we'll outrun
我们整晚都会跑得比他快 好吗
him all night if we have to, okay?
你跟我待在一起 好的 我们走
You stay with me. Okay, let's go.
-快点 -房♥卡不管用
- Go. - The key won't work.
我拖住他 你知道怎么做
I'll hold him off, you know what to do.
-我们不能离开你 -不 你们救不了我
- We can't leave you. - No, you can't save me.
-爸爸 -别看 宝贝
- Daddy. - Don't look, honey.
我 我害怕
I... I'm scared.
回到原点
Back to the start.
不 爸爸
No! Dad!
不
No...
那么我们现在做什么
So what do we do now?
-我不知道 -可以从窗户逃跑吗
- I don't know. - What about the windows?
那只能打开几寸 我们已经试过了
They only open a few inches, we tried them already.
如果我们逃不出去
If we can't get out,
我们可以给外面留下信息
we'll... we'll get a message out.
等一下 这样会不会让事情有变化
Wait, won't that change things again?
我不知道
I don't know.
我让亚当报过警 但是
I told Adam to call the cops, but...
我甚至不知道那是不是真的他
I don't even know if that was really him.
救命
我们被困在内
报♥警♥
我们只能 希望这样有用
We just have to... hope it works.
我们在这就是坐以待毙
We're sitting ducks here.
-我们得转移 -去哪儿
- We need to move. - Where?
-什么 -去哪儿 我们能去哪儿
- What? - Where? Where are we gonna go?
别吵了 安静一会儿 让我想想
Just stop! Stop for a second, let me think.
皮特说过我们
Pete said that we...
需要坚持到最后
need to play it out till the end...
等这劳丽去按电梯
wait for Laurie to call the elevator.
我没听懂
I'm not following.
我们得去最接近电梯的房♥间
We need to go to the room closest to the elevator,
然后劳丽 你去按电梯 然后
and then Laurie, you call it, and then...
我们在房♥间里等它上来
we wait in the room until it comes.
为什么非得是我
Why does it have to be me?
-必须得这样 -我不去
- It just has to be that way. - I'm not going.
听着劳丽 我知道那样不公平
Look Laurie, I know it's not fair.
好吗 但必须得是这样
Okay? But that's just how it has to be.
-我会帮你的 -不
- I'm going to help you. - No.
你还想不想出去
Do you want to get out of here or not?
我们都去
We'll all go.
好的
Okay.
有点儿不对劲儿 快进去
Something's not right, we need to go.
快 藏起来
Quick, hide.
不 不
No, no!
不 不 不 艾米 艾米 救我 不 救我
No. No, no, Amy! Amy! Help me! No! Help me!
不 不 不
No! No! No!
天啊 天啊 不要
Oh, my God. Oh, my God. No.
不 不 不 不
No! No! No, no.
不 不 不
No, no, no!
不 不 不
No! No!
不
No!
不
No.
不 不
No. No.
你为什么要这样做
Why are you doing this?
因为
Because...
我对待我的工作
I take my job...
非常
very...
非常认真
very seriously.
亚当
Adam?
在你活着呼吸的时候
As you live and breathe.
是你 你是前台那个
It's you... It's you from the front desk!
你记得我
Oh... you remembered me.
一定有印象
Must have made an impression.
你看
You see...
重点不在于重现谋杀
it's not about recreating the murders.
那不是我们在这儿的原因
That's not why we're here.
我们在创作一个全新的故事
We're creating a whole new story, something...
它会留存下去 超越我们所有人
that will live on, beyond us all.
就像我一样
Something like me.
你个变♥态♥混♥蛋♥
You sick fuck!
你引我们到这儿来 你让这一切发生
You drew us here! You made it happen like this!
不 不 不 你看不出来吗
No. No. No! Can't you see?
跟这副身躯无关
It's not about this body.
跟他无关 我不只是这个身体
It's not about this, I am more than this.
他只是一个躯壳
He is just a vessel.
坐下 别犯傻了 你♥他♥妈♥的坐下
Sit down, don't be stupid, sit the fuck down.
既然这样
Oh, here we go.
我是不会求你的 你个人♥渣♥
I'm not going to beg you, you piece of shit!
我不需要
I don't need you to.
别担心 女士们 他的血一滴也不会浪费
Don't worry, ladies, not one drop will be wasted.
拜托
Please.
-拜托 拜托 -过来 你得去按电梯
- Please, please! - Come on, you need to hit the elevator.
劳丽 快去
Laurie, come on!
我不是傻子
I'm not stupid.
如果他抓住你 我就能逃脱了
If he catches you, I can get away.
我能改变这个循环 对不起
I can change the cycle. I'm sorry.
别动
Don't move.
艾米 怎么回事
Amy, what the fuck?
警♥察♥ 放下武器
Police! Drop your weapon!
举起手来
Put your hands in the air!
举起手来
Put your hands in the air!
女士 放下武器 我们有武器
Ma'am, drop the weapon! We're armed!
不 不 是 你们得抓他
No, no. It's... it's him you need.
是 是他 不是我
It's... It's him, it's not me.
是他
It's him!
你得逃出去 只要熬过这个夜晚
You have to get out. Just make it through the night.
艾米 救我
Amy! Help me!
保持清醒
Stay awake.
他杀了所有人
He killed them all!
待到天明
Wait till morning.
我得制止他
I had to stop him!
-你们救不了我 -我们都去
- You can't save me. - We'll all go.
我现在出来了
I'm free now!
不要 求你了 求你了 不要
No. Please, please, no.
你们试图制止他 然后一切又会重置
You try to stop him, and it all resets again,
然后我们回到起点
and we're back to where we started.
对不起 艾米
I'm sorry, Amy.
早上 6:00
凌晨 2:57
欢迎
Welcome.