救命 救救我
Help me, please!
谁来救救我 救命
Please help me! Come on!
救救我 求你了
Help me, please!
夺命大夜班
早上 7:00
-有事吗 -嘿 艾米
- Yes? - Hey, Amy, um,
我觉得我没机会和你谈谈
I didn't think I'd get a chance to talk
在你去学校之前
to you before you went to college.
你找到机会了 有什么事吗
Well, you got me. What's up?
当我到家的时候
Look, when I came down,
所有灯又打开了
all the lights were left on again.
操
Fuck.
我知道你怕黑
I know you don't like the dark
但这会多花很多电费
but it's gonna kill the electricity bill.
我知道 我很抱歉 我只是
I know. I'm sorry, I just...
我真的很怕黑
I really don't like the dark.
听着 我真的 我真的没有
Look, I'm really... I'm not trying
想给你找事
to give you a hard time or anything,
但是 你就不能站在门外的时候
but, like, can you not just stand outside the room
把手伸进去把灯关掉吗
and just reach in and switch off the light?
好的 我会努力做到
Yeah, I'll try it.
听着 我很抱歉 我只是习惯了
Look, I'm sorry, I've just... I've always been that way.
但是今天晚上我的新工作就要开始了
But I'm... I'm starting that new job tonight,
所以我会付掉账单上多出来的费用
so I'll pick up anything extra on the bill,
我会有多余的钱
I'll have some extra cash.
好 谢谢 艾米
Great. Thanks, Amy.
祝你今天在大学过的开心
Have a good day in college.
也谢谢你
Thanks, you too.
-再见 -再见
- See you. - Bye
教授
Professor?
你是艾比 那个美国学生 对吗
Oh, it's Abby, the American student, yeah?
美国和爱尔兰混血 还有 我叫艾米
Half Irish, half American. And it... it's Amy.
是的 我是詹姆斯
Of course, I'm James.
这里又不是课堂 不是吗
We don't really do the professor thing here.
我能帮你什么
What can I do for you?
你上课时提到一些
Uh, you said something in class today
关于挑选一位艺术家或创造者向他们学习
about picking an artist or a creator to study
我想从利默里克大学里面挑一名来学习
and I wanted to pick somebody from Limerick.
这是个不错的选择
That's a good approach.
那有很多优秀的创作者
Well, there's been a lot of good, creative people in Limerick.
作家 弗兰克·麦考尔
Uh, Frank McCourt, the writer...
好莱坞演员 理查德·哈尔斯
Richard Harris, Hollywood actor.
但是这些人已经家喻户晓了
But everybody knows about these people already.
如果你真的想感受这座城市
If you really want to get a feel for the city,
去和这里的居民谈谈 听听他们的故事
go in and talk to the people, listen to their stories.
你甚至能发现利默里克大学的下一代大♥师♥
You might even discover Limerick's next great creator.
这是个不错的主意
That's a good idea.
你可以给我一些建议吗
Do you have any recommendations where I could start?
如果我告诉你了
Now, if I told you that
结果我要对我自己的作品打分 我会说吗
I'd end up grading my own work, wouldn't I?
但这个城市历史悠久
But it's a city with a great history.
发生过战争 诞生了许多伟大的艺术品
Battles have been waged here, great art has been made,
也发生过非常糟糕的事情
but some fairly horrible things have happened, too.
只是 别走捷径
Just... don't go down the easy route
别最后只能去写一些
and end up writing about
一些你在画廊里看到的美丽雕塑
some pretty sculpture you found in a gallery.
写些不一样的给我 好吗
Give me something different, okay?
好 谢谢你 詹姆斯
Okay. Thanks... James.
还有 我可能会
Oh, um, I will probably be...
在早课迟到一会
a bit late to class in the morning.
作为学生怎么能迟到呢
What is it about students and early starts?
星期三晚上没有很多作业 不是吗
Wednesday's hardly a session night, is it?
不 不 我不是要出去
No. No, I'm not going out. I, um...
我找到了新工作 要上夜班
I got a new job and its night shifts.
-所以你在酒吧上班 -不是的
- Oh, so you're on the other side of the bar? - Not quite.
我仍在和人打交道 但是在利默里克酒店
I'm still dealing with people but it's the Limerick Hotel.
如果你真的想知道
If you really want to get to know...
抱歉稍等一会儿
Sorry just a sec...
不要迟到太久 好 谢谢
Don't be too late. Okay, thank you.
好的
Yeah.
-喂 亲爱的 -喂 妈妈
- Hey, honey. - Hey, Mom.
我们都很想你
Oh, we miss you so much.
我才刚走了一个月
I've only been gone a month.
离开你在爱尔兰的父母一个月了
Ha, a month away from your parents in Ireland.
-我们都想你了 -我知道
- We miss you. - I know.
-我好像也想你们了 -很好笑 小姐
- I guess I miss you both too. - Very funny, missy.
你是怎么找到你的表姐们的 他们人好吗
So how are you finding your cousins? Are they nice?
他们人很好 我喜欢他们
Yeah. Yeah, they're nice, I like them.
我花了一段时间才把一切弄清楚
It's taken me a while to figure everything out.
所有的东西他们都有方言叫法
They've got slang words for everything over here.
但我喜欢他们
But no, I like them.
现在你知道我什么感受了吧
Now you know how I feel.
和父亲在一起了三十年
Thirty years with your father
我到现在才能听懂这种口音
and I'm just now understanding that accent.
那你开始你的新工作了吗
So have you started your new job yet?
不 我今天晚上十点去上班
Uh, no. I start tonight at ten.
普通的夜班工作
General duty night staff.
那挺晚的了
Oh, that's very late.
不 不 早上六点我就下班了
No, no. Um, I finish at six and then...
下午一点我就放学了 所以还好
I'm not in college till one, so it's fine.
-好吧 -我像你一样坚强
- Okay, good. - I'm tough, like you.
我真以你为傲 宝贝 我和你♥爸♥爸都是
I'm so proud of you, honey. We all are.
谢谢 妈妈
Thanks, mom.
我爱你
I love you.
晚上 10:00
新来的
New girl...
喂
Hey...
叫你呢 新来的
Hey... new girl.
-抱歉 你好 我是艾米 -我叫亚当
- Yes. Hey, sorry. Hi, I'm Amy. - Adam.
让我带你熟悉一下业务
Let me show you the ropes.
这是你的访客电♥话♥
Right, this is your guest phone.
这个是外线电♥话♥
This is the outside phone.
我们一般不会使用外线电♥话♥
We more than likely won't be using the outside phone,
除非一些老疯子
unless some crazy old one
想要在大半夜订房♥
wants to book a room in the middle of the night.
我们需要做的就是接听这两部电♥话♥
All we have to do is answer these two phones,
如果有需要的话把东西带给客人
bring stuff up to guests if they want it and just...
-还有打扫卫生 -好的
- tidy up. - Okay, sure.
今晚上没多少客人所以工作会很轻松
There's not many here tonight so it should be easy enough.
-好的 -所以
- Great! - So...
-你来自美国吗 - 我是
- You're an American girl? - Yes, I am.
我分辨不来你是美♥国♥佬♥还是加拿大佬
I couldn't tell whether you were a Yank or a Canuck.
我分辨不出口音的差别
I can never tell the difference between the... the accents.
好吧
Right.
对不起 这就像人们会问
I'm sorry, that's like when people say,
"爱尔兰是英国的一部分吗"
"Is Ireland still part of UK?"
难道不是吗
Isn't it?
这取决于 我们在和谁聊天
Well, it... it depends on... on who... who we're talking to,
可能吧
I suppose...
非常聪明
Very clever.
所以你在爱尔兰做什么
So what are you doing in Ireland
除了争取我们的独♥立♥之外
other than contesting our independence?
我正在攻读艺术学位
Um, I'm studying for an arts degree.
你在这工作了很久吗
Have you worked here long?
很久了 自打这里重新开业以来
Too long. Ever since they reopened.
你有事做了
Oh, you're up.
您好 前台
Hello, reception.
好的 没问题
Yes. Yep, that's no problem.
几分钟后我给您送到
I'll get those up to you in a couple of minutes.
好 谢谢
Okay, thank you.
来了 带来麻烦事的电♥话♥
There you go, the call with the nuclear launch codes.
他们需要什么