在第十四大道转左 F据点报告
Turn left on 14th street, Foxtort
F据点收到
Copy that Foxtrot
正经过第十四大道
Crossing 14th
第十♥八♥大♥道左转
Turned left on the 18th street
R据点收到
Copy that Romeo
正穿过大街
Crossed broad street now
B据点收到
Copy that Bravo
全体注意已经跟上目标
All teams we have him!
从前方拦截
Open stretch approaching
将他拿下
Take him down now!
行动 行动
Move move
赶快
Go go!
举起双手 联邦警探 离开车子
Hands up FBI! Get out of the car!
我做什么了
What Ihave done?
从车里下来 面对车子站好
Get out of the car up against the car now
乔恩 搜他身
John frisk this guy!
面对车站好
Stay against the car!
-他有没有携带武器 -没有
- Is he clean? - He's clean.
将他转过来
Bring him back
把它打开
Open it.
这不是我的
This is not mine.
-这车不是我的 -我们抓到他了
- I don't own this taxi - Bingo boys we got him!
这不是我的车
This is not my cab.
不是你的 你开着一辆装满枪♥支♥的出租车
They're not yours? You're driving around with weapons in your taxi
而且你还不知道这些枪是谁的
And you don't know whose they are
不知道 不是我的
No, they're not mine
我们知道这车是谁的 放了他
We know who owns the cab, get rid of him
纽约联邦调查局总部
FBI Headquarters New York
长官 一定是弄错了
Sir, there has been some mistake sir
搞错了 长官
Some confusion sir
长官 我晚上九点下班
Sir I finished work at 9'o clock in the night sir
我下班就直接回家
And I went straight up from work
我真的不知道
I have no idea
我为什么会被逮捕
I've been arrested for what sir?
罪名又是什么
On what charges sir?
奥马尔·艾伽
Omar Aijaz
你来自德里
So you're from Delhi?
长官 求你别跟我来这套
Sir you don't need to do these bonding exercises with me
我真不知道这些东西怎么跑到我车里的
Sir I don't have a clue how that stuff landed in my cab
我也不知道是谁放的 干嘛把我押起来
Or who put it there. Why am I here?
这是联邦调查局审讯室
This is an FBI inter rogation room
现在我来问你问题
And it's me who asks questions
你第一次来美国是什么时候
When did you first visit America?
我要律师
I want a lawyer.
你不会有律师的
You're not getting one.
-什么 -你被拘留了
-What? - You've been detained
就是说你想跟任何人联络
Which means that you may want to talk to someone
都是不允许的
But you can't you're not allowed to.
爱国者法案赋予我我拘留嫌疑犯的权利
The Patriot Act empowers me to detain a suspect
为了避免恐怖活动的发生
In order to prevent an act of terrorism
恐♥怖♥主♥义♥
Terrorism?
什么意思
What does that mean?
我跟恐♥怖♥主♥义♥有什么关系
What do I have to do with terrorism?
很快我们就会查出来的
We'll soon find out
快招吧 你第一次来美国是什么时候
So start talking. When was your first visit to America?
1999年9月
September 1999.
99年正好是9·11前的两年
99 exactly two years before 9/11?
你这话什么意思
What do you mean?
只要回答我的问题
Just answer the question
为什么来美国
Why did you come to America?
我申请到了纽约州立大学的奖学金
I got a scholarship for my masters at New York State University
在我大学毕业后的两年
Two years at the university
你在那里一定交了不少朋友 他们是谁
You must have had friends. Name them.
尤哈恩 安尼尔 凯文 莎拉 哈麦德
Yohann Anil Kevin Sarah Harminder
还有
And
还有呢
And?
你漏了一个人
You forgot one.
谁
Who?
山姆你最好的朋友
Sam Your dearest friend.
为什么隐瞒他
Why did you hide his name?
我没有 只是一时没想起来
I didn't, I just did not remember him
没想起来
Didn't remember?
让你来就是要你说他的事
You've been brought here only to talk about him
你凭什么强迫我
How can you force me?
朋友 我也不想的
I hope it doesn't come down to that, my friend.
我要律师
I need a lawyer.
-不可能 -这是违法的
- Forget it. - This is illegal!
兄弟 你必须清楚一件事情
You must remember one thing my brother
你不是在跟那些破警♥察♥说话
You're not talking to a damn policeman
你是在跟一个联邦警探打交道
You're dealing with the FBI
在非常情况下 要我们为了国♥家♥安♥全♥而违法
If we need to break the law for this country's safety
我们会怎么做
we do it
明白了吗
Okay
我们在你车上发现突击步♥枪♥和塑料炸♥药♥
We have recovered Ak-47 and plastic explosives from your taxi
所以别在这里跟我讲合不合法
So you don't talk about legality
那不是我的东西
That is not my stuff
那就证明给我看
Then prove it!
长官 求你听我说
Sir please listen to me
跟我说说山姆
Tell me about Sam
山姆又跟这有什么关系
What does Sam have to do with all this?
我已经七年没见过他了
I haven't seen him in 7 years
你为什么不见他
Why haven't you seen him?
在这七年里 我没见的人多了去了
I haven't seen a lot of people in 7 years
你为什么就偏偏要揪着他
And what is it that you want to know about him?
事无巨细
Every damn thing
从头给我说清楚
Let's start from the beginning
别再想漏说任何事
And try not to forget anything this time.
我出生在德里
I was born in Delhi
把德里的那部分跳过
No no cut Delhi
印度的那部分也跳过
Cut India
从来到美国开始说起
Start from America
我在大学的第一天
My first day at the university
纽约州立大学
New York States of University
谢谢
Thank you
不谢 好好玩
Sure. Have fun
那是我生平第一次离开印度
It was my first trip out of lndia
有些紧张
I was nervous
不知道该找谁说话或者说些什么
I didn't have a clue who to talk to or what to talk about.
对我来说这是一个全新的世界
This was a different world for me
你好 我是玛雅
Hi I'm Maya.
你好
Hello
你是奥马吧
You are Omar right?
你怎么知道我的名字的啊
How do you know my name?
你来自印度
And you're from lndia
你怎么知道的啊
How do you know all this?
我还知道你推迟了一个学期才来
I also know that you're one semester late
北印度语里是说"拉蒂夫"吧
That's late lateef in Hindi, right?
你会说北印度语
You speak Hindi?
我说印度语 而且还看印度电影
I speak Hindi, I even watch Hindi films
虽然不是很喜欢但还是得看
Don't like them much but I have to
我妈妈
My mother you know
她为了一个蒙古人抛弃了我爸爸
She'd dump my dad in a second for Shah Rukh Khan.
别说这些 你在找教室吧
Anyway you're looking for your lecture room
跟我来
Come with me
谢谢
Thanks
让我再做一下自我介绍
Let me introduce myself again.
我叫玛雅 是你的学生辅♥导♥员
My name is Maya, and I'm your student counsellor
所以我才知道你的事
That's how I know all this.
我有你的档案
I had your admission file.
但这里有这么多人
But there are so many people here
电影精选列表