电影精选列表
是吗 你是个坏小子吗 - 非常坏 非常坏
- Yeah? You been a bad boy? - Very bad. Very bad
你需要受惩罚吗 小子 - 是 我想
- You need to be punished, boy? - Yes. I do
是的什么 - 呃 我
- Yes what? - Um, I...
怎么称呼我 小子 - 噢 是的 先生
- Yes what, boy? - Oh. Yes sir
我想你带我去你家 小子 - 不 我不能
- I want you to take me to your place, boy - No, I can't do that
不能 什么 - 不能 先生 我不能 我不是一个人住 先生
- No what? - No sir, I can't, I don't live alone, sir
你爱人知道你今晚出来找男人吗 小子
Your lover know you're out with a man tonight, boy?
不知道 先生 我爱人不知道 - 你爱人知道你
- No sir, he... My lover doesn't know - Your lover know you...
我们换个话题好吧 能去你那吗
Let's change the subject, OK? Can we go to your place?
我住爸妈家 - 噢
- I live with my parents - Oh
任何人 在这个世界上有所成就
Everyone who makes it in this world...
有所成就 是因为年长者、当权者 对你感兴趣
...makes it because somebody older and more powerful takes an interest
人生最宝贵的行头 我认为 就是有成为优秀儿子的能力
The most precious asset in life, I think, is the ability to be a good son
你有这种能力 乔 你是能成为优秀儿子的人
You have that, Joe. Somebody who can be a good son...
对于父亲 他能推你一把 让你走得比他所能走到的更远
...to a father who pushes them farther than they would otherwise go
我有很多父亲 我欠他们一生的情分 都是很有权力的人
I've had many fathers, I owe my life to them, powerful, powerful men
沃尔特·温切尔 埃德加·胡佛 还有最重要的乔·麦卡锡
Walter Winchell, Edgar Hoover. Joe McCarthy most of all
他很珍视我 因为我是优秀的律师 但他爱我 因为我一直是优秀的儿子
He valued me because I am a good lawyer, but he loved me because I was and am a good son
他非常难以相处 戒备而狡猾
He was a very difficult man, very guarded and cagey
我触发了他身上的温柔 他为我死都愿意 我对他也是
I brought out something tender in him. He would have died for me. And me for him
我让你难为情了吗 - 我跟我父亲相处得很辛苦
- Does this embarrass you? - I had a hard time with my father
有时候是这样 然后你会找到其他的父亲 替代物 我不知道
Well sometimes that's the way. Then you have to find other fathers, substitutes, I don't know
父子关系是人生的核心 女人负责生育 她们是初始 父亲却是延续
The father-son relationship is central to life. Women are for birth, beginning, but the father is continuance
儿子向父亲献出了自己的身体 作为承载父亲梦想继续的容器
The son offers the father his life as a vessel for carrying forth his father's dream
你父亲还活着吗 - 呃 死了
- Your father's living? - Um, dead
他怎么样 难相处吗 - 他是部队的人
- He was what? A difficult man? - He was in the military
他从来都不是公正的父亲 而且冷酷 - 但他爱你
- He could be very unfair. And cold - But he loved you
我不知道 - 不 不 乔 他爱你 我知道
- I don't know - No, no, Joe, he did, I know this
有时候 父爱会非常 非常的冷酷 甚至不公正
Sometimes a father's love has to be very, very hard, unfair even
冷酷 得以让儿子在这样的世界上强大起来 世界并不美好
Cold, to make his son grow strong in a world like this. This isn't a good world
就这吧 - 我 你有套吗
- Here, then - I... Do you have a rubber?
我不戴套 - 你应该戴 给
- I don't use rubbers - You should. Here
我不戴套 - 那就算了
- I don't use them - Forget it, then
好吧 等一下 替我戴上 小坏蛋
No, wait. Put it on me. Boy
算了 我必须回去了 回家
Forget it, I have to get back. Home
我肯定是疯了 - 求你了 来吧 他不会发现的
- I must be going crazy - Oh come on please, he won't find out
好冷 太冷了 - 不会太冷 我来温暖你 可以吗
- It's cold. Too cold - It's never too cold, let me warm you up. Please?
放松点 - 绝对没戏
- Relax - Not a chance
套 - 怎么了
- It... - What?
我觉得套可能 破了 或是滑掉了 你没有给我戴好
I think it must've... It broke, or slipped off, you didn't put it on right
我想让我继续吗 拔♥出♥来♥ 我应该
You want me to keep going? Pullout? Should I...
继续 感染我吧 我不在乎 我不在乎
Keep going. Infect me. I don't care. I don't care
我 呃 听着 抱歉 我还是走吧
I... um, look, I'm sorry, but I think I want to go
好吧 向爸妈问好
Yeah. Give my best to Mom and Dad
开玩笑呢
It was a joke
我们认识多久了 - 1980年认识的
- How long have we known each other? Since 1980
是的 好久了 我感觉跟你很亲 乔
Right. A long time. I feel close to you, Joe
我有好好指点你吗 - 你是我的良师益友 罗伊
- Do I advise you well? - You've been an incredible friend, Roy
我想成为一家人 像我意大利朋友所说的家庭 La Famiglia 很可爱
I want to be family. Famiglia, as my Italian friends call it. La famiglia. A lovely word
帮你对我来说很重要 就像有人帮过我 - 我的一切都是你给的 罗伊
- It's important for me to help you. like I was helped - I owe practically everything to you. Roy
我要死了 乔 癌症
I'm dying, Joe. Cancer
噢 上帝! - 请让我说完
- Oh my God - Please. Let me finish
没什么知道 我之所以告诉你 是因为我并不害怕死亡
Few people know this and I'm telling you this only because I'm not afraid of death
死亡能带给我什么呢 我什么都面对过了 我活过了 人生是最糟的
What can death bring that I haven't faced? I've lived. Life is the worst
听我说 我是一个哲学家
Listen to me, I'm a philosopher
乔 你要听劝 你必须听我的劝 爱 是个陷阱 责任也是陷阱
Joe. You must do this. You must must must. Love, that's a trap. Responsibility, that's a trap, too
我劝你的这些 就像父亲劝儿子那样
Like a father to a son I tell you this
人生充满了恐惧 没人能逃脱 没人 只有自己能救你自己
Life is full of horror. Nobody escapes, nobody. Save yourself
不管什么牵绊着你 不管什么依赖着你 威胁着你
Whatever pulls on you, whatever needs from you, threatens you
不要害怕 人会害怕 不要害怕生活在阴冷的风中 赤♥裸♥ 孤独
Don't be afraid. People are so afraid. Don't be afraid to live in the raw wind, naked, alone
至少学会一点 你胜任什么 然后扫清障碍
Learn at least this. What you are capable of. Let nothing stand in your way
小姑娘 - 我的小母鹿
- Miss Thing - Ma cherie bichette
这不是斯黛拉吗 - 是艳星斯黛拉 快让我瞧瞧!
- Stella - Stella for star. Let me see
你像一坨屎 真的 你糟透了 像个小粪堆儿!
You look like shit, why yes indeed you do, comme la merde!
谢谢 - 别绝望 贝尔·里夫
- Merci - Not to despair, Belle Reeve
瞧瞧!我带来了神奇药膏
Lookie! Magic goop!
噗!这是什么垃圾
Pooh! What kinda crap is that?
难倒我了 先在你长满疱疹的身上涂一下 看看效果
Beats me. Let's rub it on your poor blistered body and see what it does
这甚至不是西药 这瓶子
This is not Western medicine, this bottle...
伏都教皮肤膏 从附近的植物园买♥♥的 - 亏你还是职业护士
- Voodoo cream. From the botanica round the block - And you a registered nurse
蜂蜡和廉价香氛 混合了杰根斯乳液
Beeswax and cheap perfume. Cut with Jergen's lotion
充满了来自迈阿密古巴小黑女巫的爱的魔力
Full of good vibes and love from some little black Cubana Witch in Miami
赶紧把这垃圾拿走 我有免疫系统问题
Get that trash away from me, I am immune-suppressed
我是健康护理专家 还能害你不成 !
I am a health professional. I know what I'm doing
臭死了
It stinks
有路易斯的消息吗
Any word from Louis?
走了 - 他会回来的
- Gone - He'll be back
他这种人 就喜欢吊女朋友的胃口 - 已经有
- I know the type. Likes to keep a girl on edge - It's been...
多久了 - 我不记得了
- How long? I don't remember
你住院多久了 - 我不记得了 我不在乎
- How long have you been here? - I don't remember, I don't give a fuck
我想要路易斯 我想要我的男朋友 他到底在哪
I want Louis. I want my fucking boyfriend, where the fuck is he?
我要死了 我要死了 路易斯在哪
I'm dying, I'm dying, where's Louis?
好奇怪的药 我吃的这个药
This is a very strange drug, this drug
首先就让人情绪不稳 - 给我留一两片
- Emotional lability, for starters - Save a tab or two for me
不 这个药不行 这药可不是用来庆祝圣诞和新年的
Oh no, not this drug, ce n'est pas pour la joyeux noël et la bonne année
这个药是很有毒性的化学制品 可怜的小母鹿
This drug she is serious poisonous chemistry, ma pouvre bichette
不仅仅是迷失 我幻听了 我听到了声音
And not just disorienting. I hear things. Voices
声音 - 一个人的声音
- Voices - A voice
说什么了 - 我不该告诉你
- Saying what? - I'm not supposed to tell
你最好告诉医生 否则我会 - 不 不要 求你 我需要声音 很美妙
- You better tell the doctor. Or I will - No no don't. Please. I want the voice, it's wonderful
这是唯一让我保持活力的东西 我不想跟那些实习医生讲这个
It's the only thing that's keeping me alive. I don't want to talk to some intern about it
你知道怎么着了吗 我听到声音 勃起了
You know what happens? When I hear it, I get hard
我的天呀! - 这么硬!
- Oh my! - Comma ça
你知道我勃起很慢 - 我的下巴想起来还疼呢
- And you know I am slow to rise - My jaw aches at the memory
你想剥夺我这点小乐趣吗
出♥卖♥♥♥我对弗洛伦斯·南丁格尔风暴骑兵的性渴望吗
So would you deny me this little solace? Betray my concupiscence to Florence Nightingale's storm troopers?
当我没说 小宝贝 - 他们会为了单纯扫兴而换药的
- Perish the thought, ma bébé - They'd change the drug just to spoil the fun
你和你的勃起 可以指望我 - 我崇拜你 美丽的小黑奴
- You and your boner can depend on me - Je t'adore, ma belle nègre
这些悄悄话政♥治♥很不正确 我们放弃异装时 该连它一起丢掉
All this girl-talk is politically incorrect, you know. We should have dropped it back when we gave up drag
我病了 如果能逗我开心 政♥治♥不正确又怎么样 你口吻像路
I'm sick, I get to be politically incorrect if it makes me feel better, You sound like Lou
我想起他在某个地方痛苦不堪 我就特别满足 他喜欢他的痛苦
Well, at least I have the satisfaction of knowing he's in anguish somewhere. I loved his anguish
看着他陷入微不足道的道德困境 狼狈不堪 精疲力尽
Watching him stick his head up his asshole and eat his guts out over some relatively minor moral conundrum
无疑是纽约最好的表演
It was the best show in town
但是 母亲提醒过我 如果他们被小事情压垮
But Mother warned me. If they get overwhelmed by the little things...
当大事发生 他们会彻底完蛋
...they'll be belly-up bustville when something big comes along
母亲提醒过我 - 而且大事也发生了
- Mother warned me - And they do come along
但是我没听 - 没有
- But I didn't listen - No
男人就是畜生 - 绝对是最坏的
- Men are beasts - The absolute lowest
我走了 我要把我整个凄凉一生都用来照顾白人 肚子都填不饱
I have to go. If I want to spend my whole lonely life looking after white people I can get underpaid to do it
你是个基♥督♥教圣徒
You're just a Christian martyr
不管发生什么 宝贝 我都在你身边 - 我爱你
- Whatever happens, baby, I will be here for you - Je t'aime
我爱你 别迷恋我 小女友 我这辈子受够了那些女王
Je t'aime. Don't go crazy on me, girlfriend, I already got enough crazy queens for one lifetime
第二 我可不想被呓语困扰 - 我答应你
- For two. I can't be bothering with dementia - I promise
哎哟 - 疼痛 真的是
- Ouch - Ouch. Indeed
为什么叫你摊上了 多吃点 小女友 你看上去真的糟透了
Why'd they have to pick on you? And eat more, girlfriend, you really do look like shit
他走了 - 我不能留下 我会回来的
- He's gone - I can't stay. I will return
你是要带我去另一个世界的那种声音吗
Are you one of those 'Follow me to the other side' voices?
不 我不是夜莺 我是信使
No. I am no nightbird. I am a Messenger
你的声音好美
You have a beautiful voice
像小提琴 完美调谐 弦线拉紧 平衡 像真理
It sounds like a viola, like a perfectly tuned, tight string, balanced, the truth
留下来陪我 - 现在不行
- Stay with me - Not now
很快 我就回来 向你揭示我的真面目
Soon I will return, I will reveal myself to you
我极其绚烂 极其绚烂 心灵 面容 消息
I am glorious, glorious. My heart, my countenance and my message
你要准备好 - 准备什么 我不想
- You must prepare - For what? I don't want to...
不是死亡 不是
No death, no
我们行使的是一项伟大的工程和奇迹 我们挽狂澜于既倒
A marvelous work and a wonder we undertake, an edifice awry we sink plumb and straighten
摒弃巨大的谎言 纠正巨大的过错 秉持真理之规 之剑 之帚
A great lie we abolish, a great error correct, with the rule. sword and broom of truth
你在说什么 我 - 我在路上 当我现身 工程开始
- What are you talking about, I... - I am on my way. When I am manifest, our work begins
准备好离开空气 离开呼吸 上升 荣耀归于
Prepare for the parting of the air, the breath, the ascent, glory to...
华盛顿发生了一场革命 我们有了新政策 有了真正领袖
It's a revolution in Washington, Joe. We have a new agenda and finally a real leader
他们占领了参议院 可我们有法♥院♥
电影精选列表