电影精选列表
我想去旅行 把你留在家里担心
I'd like to go traveling. Leave you behind to worry
我会寄明信片 上面贴着奇奇怪怪的邮票 后面写上一些逗弄的话
I'll send postcards with strange stamps and tantalizing messages on the back
或许会的 永不会了
'Later maybe.' 'Nevermore'
噢 你吓我一跳 - 现金 支票还是信♥用♥卡♥
- Oh! You startled me - Cash, check or credit card?
我记得你 你从盐湖城来 我们飞往纽约的时候 你卖♥♥给我们的飞机票
I remember you. You're from Salt Lake. You sold us the plane tickets when we flew here
你在布鲁克林做什么 - 你说你想旅行
- What are you doing in Brooklyn? - You said you wanted to travel
你就来了 好贴心 - 我叫谎言 国际秩序旅行代理人
- And here you are. How thoughtful - Mr Lies. Of the International Order of Travel Agents
我们全球行动 助人们漂流 我们搅动人流 叫流浪的人满世界流动
We mobilize the globe, we set people adrift, we stir the populace and send nomads eddying across the planet
我们是运动的适应版 变动的仆人 现金 支票还是信♥用♥卡♥ 选好目的地
We are adapts of motion, acolytes of the flux. Cash, check or credit card. Name your destination
南极洲 还不错 我想看看臭氧层空洞
Antarctica, maybe. I want to see the hole in the ozone
我从收音机上听到的 我可以安排导游
- I heard on the radio... - I can arrange a guided tour
现在 - 过几天 或许过几天
- Now? - Soon. Maybe soon
你知道我在这没有安全感 一切都不对 怪异的事情发生
I'm not safe here you see. Things aren't right with me. Weird stuff happens
比方说 - 呃 比方说你 突然冒出来了
- Like? - Well, like you, for instance. Just appearing
或是上周 噢 没关系了
Or last week... well never mind
人们就像行星 你需要一层厚厚的皮肤
People are like planets, you need a thick skin
很多事情找上我 乔又不在家 瞧 我的梦境找我对话了
Things get to me, Joe stays away and now... Well look. My dreams are talking back to me
这是不安分的代价 运动病 唯一的治愈药就是保持运动
It's the price of restlessness. Motion sickness. The only cure, to keep moving
我尚未决定 我感觉有事要发生 1985了 再15年就是第三个千禧年
I'm undecided. I feel that something's going to give. It's 1985. Fifteen years till the third millennium
没准基♥督♥会再次降临 没准种子会再次播下
Maybe Christ will come again. Maybe seeds will be planted
然后结出果子 有最初的智慧果可以吃 或许就有了新生 新的血液
Maybe there'll be harvests then, maybe early figs to eat, maybe new life, maybe fresh blood
或许会有了陪伴 爱和保护 安全不受外部侵扰 或许门会关紧
Maybe companionship and love and protection, safety from what's outside, maybe the door will hold
也可能 有大♥麻♥烦了 末日就要来临
Or maybe...Maybe the troubles will come, and the end will come
天塌地陷 暴雨倾盆 毒光四射
And the sky will collapse and there will be terrible rains and showers of poison light
没准我的人生完好 没准乔是爱我的 我只是想入非非
Or maybe my life is really fine, maybe Joe loves me and I'm only crazy thinking otherwise
也许不是 也许比我想得更糟糕
Or maybe not, maybe it's even worse than I know, maybe...
我想知道 也许我不想知道
I want to know, maybe I don't
谎言先生 这种疑虑 在折磨我 - 我建议休假
- The suspense, Mr Lies, it's killing me - I suggest a vacation
电梯响了 噢上帝 我应该梳洗一下
That was the elevator. Oh God, I should fix myself up
你快走吧 你不该来这 你是虚构的
You have to go, you shouldn't be here, you aren't even real
决定好了叫我 - 快走!
- Call me when you decide - Go!
宝贝 宝贝 抱歉我晚了 刚出去了一下 走了走
Buddy? Buddy? Sorry I'm late. I was just out. Walking
等急了吧 - 有点不放心
- Are you mad? - I got a little anxious
宝贝亲亲
Buddy kiss
没什么好担心的 好了
Nothing to get anxious about. So...
你觉得搬到华盛顿住 怎么样
So how would you like to move to Washington?
我奶奶实际上见过爱玛·古德曼发言 用依地语
My grandmother actually saw Emma Goldman speak. In Yiddish
但她所能记得的 就只是她讲得很好 并戴了一顶帽子
But all Grandma could remember was that she spoke well and wore a hat
葬礼好怪异 那个拉比
What a weird service. That rabbi
一个准确的发现 你去墓地 要他的电♥话♥ 我要他在我的葬礼上发言
A definite find. Get his number when you go to the graveyard. I want him to bury me
我要去了 落棺后 人们要在棺材上洒土
Better head out there. Everyone gets to put dirt on the coffin once it's lowered in
噢 墓园的乐趣 千万不能省
Oooh. Cemetery fun. Don't want to miss that
犹太人表达爱的古老♥习♥俗 拿着 奶奶 给你一铲子
It's an old Jewish custom to express love. Here, Grandma, have a shovelful
迟到的人总会担心墓穴被填满了土
Latecomers run the risk of finding the grave completely filled
她真的很疯狂 在那个敬老院住了十年 自言自语
She was pretty crazy. She was up there in that home for ten years, talking to herself
我从未看过她 她看上去很像我的母亲
I never visited. She looked too much like my mother
可怜的路易斯 很难过你奶奶去世了 - 微小的棺材 哈
- Poor Louis. I'm sorry your grandma is dead - Tiny little coffin, huh?
抱歉我没有介绍你 我在家族事务上一直都很隐蔽
Sorry I didn't introduce you to... I always get so closety at these family things
爷们!你会变爷们
Butch. You get butch
嘿 朵丽丝表妹 你还记得我吗 我是路 瑞秋的儿子
'Hi, Cousin Doris, you don't remember me, I'm Lou, Rachel's boy'
路 不是路易斯 你怕发出S的嘶嘶声
Lou, not Louis, because if you say Louis they'll hear the sibilant S
我没有 我不怪你 隐藏
- I don't have a... - I don't blame you, hiding
血脉 犹太人的诅咒是最糟糕的
Bloodlines. Jewish curses are the worst
如果犹太人看着我的眼对我说“Feh” 我就会被溶解
I personally would dissolve if anyone ever looked me in the eye and said 'Feh'
很幸运盎格鲁萨克逊新教白人不说Feh 对了宝贝 顺便提醒你 表妹朵丽丝是拉拉
Fortunately WASPs don't say 'Feh.' Oh and by the way, darling, Cousin Doris is a dyke
不 是吗 - 你甚至都没注意到
- No. Really? - You don't notice anything
四年来不是我给你口♥交♥ 我敢说你就是直的
If I hadn't spent the last four years fellating you I'd swear you were straight
你情绪很臭 猫还没找到
You're in a pissy mood. Cat still missing?
毛都找不到 都怪你 - 怪我吗
- Not a furball in sight. It's your fault - It is?
我警告过你 名字很重要
I warned you, Louis. Names are important
给动物起名叫小希巴 你还指望它不跑掉
Call an animal Little Sheba and you can't expect it to stick around
还有 那是个狗名 - 我起初就想养只狗 不是猫
- Besides, it's a dog's name - I wanted a dog in the first place, not a cat
他在我书上尿尿 - 他是一只母猫
- He sprayed my books - He was a female cat
猫是愚蠢的、容易激怒的食肉动物 巴比伦人把它们封在砖里
Cats are stupid, high-stung predators. Babylonians sealed them up in bricks
狗很聪明 - 猫有直觉
- Dogs have brains - Cats have intuition
聪明的狗 跟迟钝的两岁孩子一样的智商
A sharp dog is as smart as a really dull two-year-old child
猫能预知灾难 - 除非你不喂它
- Cats know when something's wrong - Only if you stop feeding them
他们知道 这就是为什么希巴跑了 她知道 - 知道什么
- They know. That's why Sheba left, because she knew - Knew what?
今早我像雪莉·布思 尽了最大努力 软拖鞋 家常服 卷发夹 一罐粮
I did my best Shirley Booth this morning, floppy slippers, housecoat, curlers, can of Little Friskies
回来吧 小希巴 回来吧!都是徒劳 那只猫 永远永远都不会回来了
'Come back, Little Sheba, come back, ' To no avail. Le chat, elle ne reviendra jamais, jamais
看看
See
只是血管破裂 - 最好的医学权威可不这么说
- That's just a burst blood vessel - Not according to the best medical authorities
是什么 告诉我
What? Tell me
卡波济肉瘤 宝贝 病变一号♥ 瞧瞧
K.S. baby. Lesion number one. Lookit
死亡天使的深红色之吻 - 得了
- The wine-dark kiss of the angel of death - Oh please
我是病变患者 国外病变 美国病变 病变患者之病
I'm a lesionnaire. The Foreign Lesion. The American Lesion. Lesionnaire's disease
打住 - 我的麻烦是病变
- Stop - My troubles are lesion
能打住吗? - 你不觉得我应付得很好吗
- Will you stop - Don't you think I'm handling this well?
我要死了 - 放屁
- I'm going to die - Bullshit
放开我的胳膊 - 不要
- Let go of my arm - No
放开 - 不要
- Let go - No
我不知道该如何叫你省心 宝贝
I can't find a way to spare you, baby
再没有比科学之墙更加坚固的了 一头碰上 头破血流
No wall like the wall of hard scientific fact. K.S. Wham. Bang your head on that
操你 操你 操你 操你
Fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you
哪 这才是我想听的 反应成熟了
Now that's what I like to hear. A mature reaction
我们回去 看看猫回来了没有
Let's go see if the cat's come home
路易斯? - 你什么时候发现的
- Louis? - When did you find this?
我不能告诉你 - 为什么
- I couldn't tell you - Why?
我害怕 路 - 怕什么
- I was scared, Lou - Of what?
怕你离开我 - 噢
- That you'll leave me - Oh
时机不对 又是葬礼又是什么的 但是我想既然我们提到了死
Bad timing, funeral and all, but I figured as long as we're on the subject of death...
我要去祖母的墓地了 - 路
- I have to go bury my grandma - Lou?
然后就回家 - 然后就回家
- Then you'll come home? - Then I'll come home
华盛顿 - 给我的一项莫大的荣誉 宝贝
- Washington? - It's an incredible honor, buddy
我要考虑一下 - 当然
- I have to think - Of course
拒绝 - 你说你要考虑一下
- Say no - You said you were going to think about it
我不想住华盛顿 - 呃 我想
- I don't want to live in Washington - Well I do
那是个巨大坟场 到处都是巨大白色的坟墓和陵园
It's a giant cemetery, huge white graves and mausoleums everywhere
我们住在马里兰 或乔治城
We could live in Maryland. Or Georgetown
我们在这很幸福 - 不是这样的 宝贝
- We're happy here - That's not really true, buddy
已经够幸福了 假装幸福 聊胜于无
Well happy enough. Pretend-happy. That's better than nothing
是时候做一些改变了 哈珀 - 为什么要改变
- It's time to make some changes, Harper - No changes. Why?
我做了四年的书♥记♥员 一年挣上两万九千美元 很荒唐
I've been chief clerk for four years. I make twenty-nine thousand dollars a year. That's ridiculous
我班级第四名毕业 混得比我认识的任何人都差
I graduated fourth in my class and I make less than anyone I know
我厌倦了做一名书♥记♥员 我想换个情形在好转的地方
And I am tired of being a clerk, I want to go where something good is happening
华盛顿情形也没有好转
Nothing good happens in Washington
我们会忘了教会教义 上康兰买♥♥家具 变成雅皮士
We'll forget church teachings, we'll buy furniture at Conran's and become yuppies
这里我还有很多事情要做 - 做什么
- I have too much to do here - Like what?
我有很多事 - 什么事
- I do have things - What things?
我要把卧室粉刷完 - 你粉刷了一年多了
- I have to finish painting the bedroom - You've been painting in there for over a year
我知道 还没干完 我没有时间把它干完
I know. It just isn't done because I never get time to finish it
你这么说没道理 你有的就是时间 你可以趁我上班的时候干
That doesn't make sense. You have all the time in the world. You could finish it when I'm at work
我害怕一个人在卧室 - 害怕什么
- I'm afraid to go in there alone - Afraid of what?
我听到那里有人 在墙上磨金属 也许是个男人 拿着刀
I heard someone in there. Metal scraping on the wall. A man with a knife, maybe
卧室里没人 哈珀- 现在没人
- There's no one in the bedroom, Harper - Not now
早上也没人 - 你怎么知道 你早上在上班
- Not this morning either - How do you know? You were at work this morning
这个地方叫人毛骨悚然 你记得《罗斯玛丽的婴儿》吗
There's something creepy about this place. Remember Rosemary's Baby?
《罗斯玛丽的婴儿》 我们的公♥寓♥就像那个
- Rosemary's Baby? - Our apartment looks like that one
那个公♥寓♥不就在布鲁克林吗 -没有 在
- Wasn't that apartment in Brooklyn? - No, it was...
呃 看上去像 的确 -那我们搬家
- Well. It looked like this. It did - Then let's move
乔治城更糟 《驱魔人》在乔治城
Georgetown's worse. The Exorcist was in Georgetown
到哪都有恶魔 宝贝 -是的 到哪都有
- The devil everywhere you turn, huh, buddy - Yeah. Everywhere
今天吃了几片药 宝贝 - 一片没吃
- How many pills today, buddy? - None
一片 三片 就三片
One. Three. Only three
为什么只有两个木桩固定棺盖
Why are there just two little wooden pegs holding the lid down?
她想出来的话 就容易些
So she can get out easier if she wants to
我希望她不要出来 这些年我假装她已经不在人世
I hope she stays put. I pretended for years that she was already dead
得知她去世的消息 我吃了一惊 我抛弃了她
When they called to say she had died it was a surprise. I abandoned her
子女的忘恩负义 比蛇的牙齿还锋利 - 我不会依地语
Sharfer vi di tson fun a shlang iz an umdankbar kind - I don't speak Yiddish
子女的忘恩负义 比蛇的牙齿还锋利 莎士比亚的《李尔王》
'Sharper than the serpent's tooth is the ingratitude of children.' Shakespeare. King Lear
电影精选列表