秘密情人
现在请记住
Now remember
派克先生喜欢在他的位置旁边
Mr. Pike likes a chilled bottle of pinot grigio
放一瓶冰镇的灰皮诺葡萄酒 谢谢你
at the table right as he sits. Thank you!
-嗨 劳瑞 -你好
- Hi, Laurie. - Hey there!
看起来一切都还不错
Hey, things are looking great!
我刚刚在想 或许我们应该再多准备
You know, I was thinking, maybe we should back off
一点纳帕霞多丽酒
of the Napa Chardonnay a little.
这里可是欧勒根
It's Oregon!
我们这儿也有很多不错的酒给客人品尝
We have beautiful wines here that need to be experienced.
嗨 爸爸
Hi, Dad.
真惊喜 你不是从不打电♥话♥吗
Well, this is a nice surprise. You never call.
我希望我没有打扰到你
I hope I'm not bothering you.
一切都好吗
Is everything OK?
没错 我只是
Yeah, yeah, yeah. I just, uh...
我不想占用你太多时间
Look, I don't wanna take too much of your time.
我知道你工作很忙
I know you're busy at work.
但是我想知道这周
But I was wondering, is there any chance
你有没有可能空出一点时间来
you could get some time off this week?
我有点事得亲自告诉你
I've got some news I want to talk to you about in person.
爸爸 我现在很难走开
Dad, it's gonna be hard for me to get away right now.
好吧 没关系的
Oh, OK. That's all right.
我知道不容易 但我还是想试一把
I knew it was a long shot, but I thought I'd take a chance.
好吧 你能在电♥话♥里
Well, can you tell me the news over the phone
直接说吗
instead of in person?
我宁愿等你下班
Ah, I'd rather wait 'til you're off work.
那好 我之后再打给你 爸爸
OK. I'll call you later, Dad.
-好的 亲爱的 再见 -再见
- OK, hon. Bye. - Bye.
什么消息
News?
抱歉 我刚刚
Hi, sorry. I was just, um...
在和我爸爸打电♥话♥
just talking to my dad.
他最近怎么样
Oh, how is he?
他想让我回家但是没说理由
You know, he wanted me to come home but he didn't say why.
你上次回家是什么时候
Well, when's the last time you were home?
已经 已经有一段时间了
It's... it's been a little while.
你一定很想他
You must miss him.
确实 有什么我能帮你的吗
I do. How can I help?
我需要你帮我两个忙
In two ways:
第一 我需要你针对这个酱汁
firstly, I need you to give me your honest opinion
给出一个诚实的评价
on this sauce.
这是为了情人节菜单准备的
It's for the Valentine's menu,
所以它必须得完美
so it has to be perfect.
或许你可以再加一撮盐
Maybe a pinch of salt.
但是它也很美味了 真的
But it's delicious. Really.
在这儿除了我自己就数你的味觉最准
You've got the best taste in the house after me.
下一件事情是 你知道街上的那家
Now, the next thing is... you know the old steakhouse
老牛排餐馆吗
up the street?
知道 我听说那家店准备出♥售♥
Yeah, I heard it was for sale.
-现在不了 我买♥♥下了 -什么
- Not anymore. I bought it. - What?!
我要开第二家餐馆啦
I'm opening a second restaurant!
这 这简直太棒了
That is... that is so fantastic.
你帮我经营怎么样
What do you think about... running it for me?
真的吗 作为你的合伙人吗
Really? As your partner?
作为我的总经理
As my general manager.
你在这里真的做的很棒
You know, you've done such a great job here,
如果你不能帮我管理新店的话我会疯的
I would be crazy not to have you manage the new place.
而且还能加薪
And there would be a raise involved.
麦琪 我
Maggie, I...
很感谢你考虑了我 但是
thank you for thinking of me, but...
我在这里做总经理已经五年了
I've been your GM here for five years.
在这一行我已经尽可能走得更远了
I've gone as high as I can go in this business
但还没有做我自己的事
outside of... having something of my own.
我也不知道投资人会不会
I just don't know if the investors will go
找一个合伙人给我
for me bringing in a partner.
好吧
Right.
不是 我理解的
No, I... I... I... I understand.
你为什么不花点时间去看看
Listen, why don't you take some time, go and see
你♥爸♥爸然后考虑一下录用你的事呢
your dad and think about my offer?
-大家早上好啊 -早上好
- Good morning, team! - Good morning!
里奥 饮料公♥司♥在发放
Stratosphere Beverages trounces the competition
时尚廉价酒方面独占鳌头
when it comes to distributing hip, inexpensive wine.
但是现在 是时候证明我们的产品
But now, it's time to prove that we're more
比那些流行酒更棒了
than trendy wine...
我会展示我们要怎么实现这个目标
and this is how we're going to do it.
品丽珠家族酒庄 他们拒绝了
Grange Family Wines. They've turned down
之前和他们接触过的每家公♥司♥
every company who's approached them in the past,
但是我们得到了一个和他们面谈的机会
but we just scored a meeting with them.
品丽珠是一个屡获殊荣的精品酒庄
Grange is an award-winning boutique winery
它能帮助我们获得更多行业尊重
that can bring us a new level of respect.
介于他们的潜力以及我们的营销人脉
Between their potential and our marketing muscle,
我们能让他们成为家喻户晓的全球化品牌
we can make them a global name...
前提是 我们得让他们点头
if... we can get them to say yes.
我们需要一名推销员
What we need is a sales rep
去那里做些非凡的事
to go there and do the unthinkable:
说服GFW和我们签约
convince GFW to sign with us.
-谁去 -我去
- Who's in? - I'm in.
这就是塞斯成为我们组第一名的原因
And that's why Seth is our number one guy.
-还有其他人吗 -南希 我可以办好这件事
Any other volunteers? - Taylor... I got this.
看起来这些事都得你来了
Looks like it's all yours.
我想我们可以休会了
This meeting's adjourned, I guess.
Seth
Oh, Seth?
像品丽珠这样有威望的酒庄
A prestige winery like Grange
能够帮我们树立比那些卖♥♥派对酒的品牌
will boost our public profile
更好的公众形象 我们很需要他们
beyond party wines. We need this.
明白
Yeah.
我三天内就搞定它
I'll lock it down in three days.
你知道副总职位快开放申请了吗
You know there's a VP position opening soon?
如果你能搞定这单有就有可能成为副总
You nail this deal and it could be yours.
我有说三天完成吗 我认为两天没问题
Did I say three? I meant two.
你的航♥班♥下午起飞
Your flight leaves this afternoon.
越快越好
The sooner the better.
品丽珠家族
葡萄园以及酒庄
私人入口
员工通道
品丽珠是这座山谷中仍为
Grange is one of the only wineries in the Valley
原家族所有的酒庄之一
that is still owned by the original family.
其实 特鲁曼·品丽珠还在和他祖父
In fact, Truman Grange continues to work with the same vines
当年种的葡萄藤一起工作
first planted by his grandfather.
现在 在品丽珠
Now, here at Grange
我们喜欢关注单批次生产
we like to focus on single batches
以确保每一瓶酒在加工时都能
to ensure that every bottle is made
被悉心关注到 克洛伊
with thoughtfulness and care. Chloe?!
你回家啦
Ah! You're home!
介绍一下 这位是特鲁曼的女儿克洛伊
Everyone, this is Truman's daughter Chloe.
欢迎你们
Hi. Welcome.
如果你们都想去品酒室尝点酒的话
If you all want to head over to the tasting room,
另一位导游
the other tour guide will
会带你们过去品尝的
set you up with some complimentary tastings.
-你好 -太惊喜了
- Hi! - Ah! What a surprise!
你是过来参加情人葡萄酒节吗
Are you here for the Valentine's Day Winefest?
等等 真的有吗 对啊 就在这周
Wait, is that already happening? That's right, that's this week.
你怎么能忘了呢
How could you forget?
这是全年山谷里唯一最大的盛会
I mean, it's only the biggest Valley event all year.
一天中我已经不间断工作七小时了
Well, I've been working 24/7.
我很难再记住今天是什么日子
I hardly remember what day it is anymore.
重要的是你在这里
Well, the important thing is you're here.
不敢相信你♥爸♥爸什么都没告诉你
I can't believe your dad didn't say anything!
不 事实上 我想给他个惊喜
No, actually, I'm surprising my dad.
他说他想当面告诉我些事
You know, he said he wanted to tell me something in person.
你知道是关于什么的吗
Do you know what it's about?
不知道 他在管理者见面会上
No, he didn't mention anything
什么都没对我说
电影精选列表