野兽! 是野兽!
Beast. Beast!
原谅我
Forgive me.
我才是野兽 而非你
I'm the monster, not you.
一切都太晚了
It is too late.
不 还来得及 你能活下去...
No, it's not too late, you'll live...
杰克 你要有勇气 你要抗争
Jack, you must have courage. You must fight.
我们仿佛死去一般
It's like we're dead.
我没法做到
I couldn't do as you said.
但那可怜的动物...
But the poor animal...
失去了他的真爱...
who has lost his love...
只能来得及...
can only crawl away...
爬行而去
in time.
他无法...
He couldn't--
我不能 - 不
I couldn't. - No.
不 你 你不能死
No, you-- you must not die.
我太过在乎你了 求求你
I--I care too much about you. Please.
我爱你
I love you.
野兽已经死亡
The beast is no more.
我曾是那野兽
I was the beast.
他们在我身上下了咒
They cast a spell on me.
只有女人的真爱才能拯救我
I could only be saved by the love of a woman.
这样的奇迹真的会发生吗? 是的
Are such miracles possible? Yes.
爱能够驱使人成为野兽
Love can make a man become a beast.
爱也能让野兽变得美丽
And love can also make a beast beautiful.
亲爱的?
Honey?
海瑟 我跟你说话呢
Heather, I'm talking to you.
海瑟
Heather.
海瑟?
Heather?
这里是银月餐馆
You've reached Silver Moon Diner.
请留下消息
Leave a message.
海瑟!
Heather!
海瑟!
Heather!
宝贝 我来了
Baby, I'm coming!
海瑟 你在哪?
Heather, where are you?
帕蒂!
Patti!
帕蒂! 回屋里去!
Patti! Go in the house!
快点!
Now!
海瑟? 宝贝?
Heather? Baby?
离她远一点!
Get away from her!
快点 快点
Come on. Come on.
库珀! - 库珀! 打门!
Coop! - Cooper! Shoot, shoot!
你可以的! 打门!
You got it! Shoot!
哈迪! 快点!
Hardy, come on!
快啊! 当心点!
Come on! Take it easy with that shit.
打得漂亮 就是丢了好几个球
Good game. Except for missing all those shots.
来吧 看看你的小脸
Come, let me see your face.
恶心死啦 库珀
Ew. Gross. Coop.
给我来一口 - 走开啦
Lemme get one of these. - Piss off.
好啦 听着 我们的战术糟透了
All right, listen up. Our PK was horrible.
这算怎么回事?
What the fuck is this?
嘿 教练 你好吗?
Hey, Shep. How are you?
如果更衣室里没这个女孩乱逛
I'd be a hell of a lot better if there wasn't a girl
我就好得多了
in the boy's locker room, Henry.
哪有女孩?
Where?
你是个聪明人吧?
You're a wise guy, huh? All right.
你应该让我参加队员选拔
You should let me try out for the team.
第一 你不是学校的学生
A, you aren't in high school.
第二 你不是男孩
B, you aren't a boy.
我是说成人队
I meant the adult team.
她很能打 球技不错的
Yeah, she can play. She's real good.
你能不能离开这里 好让小伙子们做准备?
Would you please get out of here, so my boys can finish up?
好吧 抱歉
Yeah. Sorry.
你为什么要来这套 亨利?
Why you got to do that to me, Henry?
怎么了? 我做什么了?
What? What did I do?
亨利 我认识你很久了
Henry, I've known you a long time.
但很抱歉 不可以
But I'm sorry. It's a no.
不 不 不! 不!
No, no, no! No!
小子们 是不是到了上♥床♥睡觉的时间了?
Boys, don't you think it's time you got to bed?
晚安 妈妈 晚安 甜心
Good night, Mom. Good night, sweetie.
晚安 - 晚安 妈妈
Good night. - Good night, Mom.
去商店一趟 给我买♥♥点烟
Go to the store. Get me some cigarettes.
再买♥♥点红酒
And some Lambrusco.
他们不会卖♥♥给我的
They're not going to sell that to me.
别装了
Drop the shit.
去啊 快点
Go on, hustle.
刚打碎了什么? 该死
What just broke? Shit.
免费的味道最好了
Tastes better when it's free.
干杯
Cheers.
*美国硬摇滚音乐家泰德·纽金特创作的一首歌♥曲 于 1977 年在他的第三张个人专辑中发行
猫抓狂热
Cat scratch fever.
这题太简单了
It was an easy one.
但还是挺厉害的
But still very impressive.
我是琼妮
I'm Jonine.
我是海瑟
Heather.
你在这里工作吗?
You work here?
是的 我以前没见过你啊
Yeah, I haven't seen you around before.
是的 我刚换了地区赛的队伍
No, I just changed ranks for regionals.
该热身了
Time to warm up.
好的
Okay.
现在就去
Now.
拜拜
Bye.
回见
See you.
很好
Very good.
该死 你在干什么? 振作起来
Oh, shit. What are you doing? Come on!
嘿
Hey.
你还好吗?
Are you okay?
他把我丢在这了
He fucking left me here.
谁?
Who did?
我爸爸 他 他很生气我日常训练搞砸了
My dad. He's--He's pissed that I messed up the routine.
真糟糕
Shit.
是啊 他就是个混♥蛋♥
Yeah. He's a fucking dick.
穿得也很混♥蛋♥
Yeah, those pants are crazy.
什么?
What?
他的喇叭裤 完全没有收敛的意思
His bell bottoms. Like, he's not hiding it from anybody.
收敛什么?
Hiding what?
我觉得你表现很不错
I thought you did great.
他只是希望我成为优秀的花滑手 这样他就能上电视了
He just wants me to be a good skater, so he can get on TV or some shit.
他大概 一门心思只在乎这个
It's, like, all he cares about.
他完全不在乎我的死活
He doesn't give a fuck about me.
我大概能找到道奇在哪藏着啤酒
Hey, I think I know where Dodge keeps some beers around here.
我以前没认识过叫珍妮的
I never met a Jeanine before.
我不叫珍妮
It's not Jeanine.
我叫周妮
It's Jonine.
不是吧 这名字真有意思
No shit. That's a funny name. Yeah.
我妈妈瞎编的 因为
My mom made it up because
她和一帮意大利人一起住在皇后区
she lived in Queens with all the Italians,
她认为这是世界上最美的名字
and she thought that it was the most beautiful name in the world.
结果到头来自己拼错了
And then she spelled it wrong.
什么
What--
我祖母也说不上话 她中风了
And my grandma can't say it, because of the stroke,
所以她就改叫我琼妮
so she just calls me Jonny.
天啊
Damn,
我很喜欢
I like that.
我 我会叫你琼妮的
I'm--I'm gonna call you Jonny.
你随意就好
Do whatever you want.
该死 你的鼻子流血了
Oh, shit. Your nose is bleeding.
噢 该死
Oh, fuck.
时间掐得有点紧啊 是不是?
Cutting it kind of close, aren't you?
都还没到满月呢
It's not even full yet.
马上就要到了
She will be.
再给我乖乖地待三个晚上 别搞事