操蛋的瘾君子
Damn junkies.
你来选 亲爱的
You choose, honey.
你可以走得舒服点也可以痛苦点
You can go the easy way or the hard way.
我要是你 我就选舒服的
If I were you, I'd choose the easy way.
安安静静的永远沉入梦乡
Peaceful drifting away into a quiet slumber.
就和那个婊♥子♥一样 贝卡·托马斯
Same way as that slut, Becca Thomas.
她竟敢怀上我丈夫的孩子
How dare she get pregnant with my husband.
莱西
Lacey.
加布的妈妈想要杀我
Gabe's mother is trying to kill me.
我在医生的办公室后面
I'm behind the doctor's office.
你为什么就不能选个舒服的死法
Why couldn't you just do this the easy way?
求你了 不要
Please. Don't do this.
你没有必要这样做
You don't have to do this.
我也希望不用走到这一步 但已经太迟了
I wish I didn't have to, but it's too late.
妈妈 他们在那
Mom! They're over there!
等等 不要
Wait, please don't.
求你别开枪
Please don't.
把这个注射进去
Shoot up.
你或者莱西
You or Lacey.
妈妈 妈妈 她在这边
Mom! Mom, she's over here!
很好 加布
All right, Gabe,
现在该我们母子联手了
time to step up to the big leagues.
把这个给你的小女朋友注射进去
Shoot your girlfriend there.
妈妈
Mom?
你做了什么
What have you done?
我做得一切都是为了保护我们的家
I did what I had to do to protect our family.
够了妈妈 都结束了
That's enough, Mom. This is over.
加布
Gabe!
莱西
Lacey.
妈妈
Mom!
妈妈
Mom!
我爱你 莱西
I love you, Lacey.
我爱你 妈妈
I love you, Mom.
嘿
Hey.
你的心理治疗怎么样
How was your session?
挺好的
It was good.
我们聊了一下爸爸和加布
We talked about Dad and Gabe.
过去的一年里连累了你太多
I'm really sorry about everything
我真的很抱歉
I've put you through in the past year.
不用道歉
Oh, don't be.
你看 不管发生了什么
Look, no matter what happens,
我都和你在一起
I will always be there for you.
不过我再也不会干涉你了
I just don't wanna interfere anymore.
这是你的生活 莱西
This is your life, Lacey.
我只希望你能开心
I just want you to be happy.
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你 妈妈
I love you too, Mom.
我给你准备了个惊喜
I have a surprise for you.
嗨 莱西
Hi, Lacey.
嗨 爸爸
Hi, Dad.
所以我们先聊点什么呢
So where do we start?